• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flubromazolam

first day i got my package i tried to eat a half of a half 1mg pellet 1/4. 250 mcgs ca. i was getting high on heroin some 5-6 hours before and nodding from the heroin i dont know if it was the flubromazolam that did it or not because i usually dont nodd on heroin because my adhd, it makes me actiive, but i was at visit at my mother and was trying to be calm to not show i was on something so i was watching tv while after taking the 1/4 pill and feel sleep and waked up some times, wasent knocked out or anything, day after i did the rest 3/4 pill in the morning (ca 750 mcgs) cant tell if i felt anything at all, i went and took heroin some 3-4 hours after taken the pills, but did a little less heroin than normal, but i was fine, other times when i mix forexample clonazepam just 3 pills 2 mg and take 0.20 heroin i am blackout and overdosing many times, today morning i took a whole pill 1 mg and also went and took just half of my regular heroin dose, i dont suffer from anxiety (atleast not anymore) and because my adhd heroin makes me active like speedy almost (people think im on speed when im on heroin) same with benzos too, im not very fimilirar with any benzos at all other that clonazepam, with i know is dangerous to mix with heroin and potent that it will overdose me almost everytime. but what with this Flubromazolam why doesent it do nothing to me,
i want to take a dose one day and not mix with heroin, thats why i bought them to help me a with withdrawl, i barly have any withdrawls at all and dont even call it being dope sick at all even im using heroin on and off for 6 years now. i just want something to take away my heroin crawings

The pellets are awesome, the blotter,eh too much variation between effects. And I don't think shipping from over the pond caused it.

This benzo is up there with Nitrazepam for me. Which means quite something. Thankfully my pellets are pre-weighted to 1.25mg, it has the same potency as triazolam, in fact it feels a lot like triazolam, almost like if they ever came up with Triazolam XR, with a muscle relaxation that is close to nitrazepam(which is more than diazepam for me).

This is the best, not surprising, since flubromazepam is really great too. Forget deschloro-etizolam and metaclonazepam(sic?), the latter is an animal dewormer, I think we shouldn't encourage people selling it (levamisole cocaine for example).

Now I'm curious about clonazolam though. I doubt it touches this but the source selling it is the one that brought us flubromazepam.

flubromazepam is crap,just a longer lasting pyrazolam...chemists,either make a effective benzo or stop making them at all.

Flubromazepam is excellent, it is very much enjoyed by benzo users. It is a cross between bromazepam and clonazepam, feels a lot like bromazepam but takes clonazepam's 1-2h time to kick in then is very powerful, do you even 8mg pellets ?

Also this thread is about flubromazoLAM. Shows where your head is, up your ass.

Ok the flubromazepam that I've tested is 7-bromo-5-(2-fluorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one
And why isn't it currently available from the major vendors. Tell me more please? I believe they are one and the same chemical,just using different nomenclature.

Wow the attitude of this lowlife asslips is hurting my eyes and mind. Ever heard of triazolo benzos ? Why don't "major vendors" stock it? Lol, it's like you have a list of 4-5 of the horrible UK shops that sell proprietary blends of whatever-the-fuck and don't know how to use...heh, I won't bother more, I assume you're underage/18, it's clear you have no to very little experience with ordering chemicals for your research, did you even take high school chemistry?

flubromazepam is crap,just a longer lasting pyrazolam...chemists,either make a effective benzo or stop making them at all.

Flubromazepam is excellent, it is very much enjoyed by benzo users. It is a cross between bromazepam and clonazepam, feels a lot like bromazepam but takes clonazepam's 1-2h time to kick in then is very powerful, do you even 8mg pellets ?

Also this thread is about flubromazoLAM. Shows where your head is, up your ass.

Ok the flubromazepam that I've tested is 7-bromo-5-(2-fluorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one
And why isn't it currently available from the major vendors. Tell me more please? I believe they are one and the same chemical,just using different nomenclature.

Wow the attitude of this lowlife asslips is hurting my eyes and mind. Ever heard of triazolo benzos ? Why don't "major vendors" stock it? Lol, it's like you have a list of 4-5 of the horrible UK shops that sell proprietary blends of whatever-the-fuck and don't know how to use...heh, I won't bother more, I assume you're underage/18, it's clear you have no to very little experience with ordering chemicals for your research, did you even take high school chemistry?

If you are still taking ANY benzos and "blacking out" and thinking this is a fun or cool consequence, stay far away from this compound. You will end up in the hospital soon enough. Or the grave.

I have a massive benz tolerance, as in, I got 2 rx, 20mg valium a day + 2mg xanax prn, but I'm constantly in tolerance withdrawal, I used to be on 4mg of clonazepam a day, had a Dr Ashton on crack (too fast, dumb psydoc). Anyway, no amount of xanax will have me pass out, I only feel okay to live when I have both valium and xanax in my system. I can take 32mg of Flubromazepam everyday and go about my business, feeling normal, same with random amounts of etizolam on my finger tip even if I have a mg scale (college grade) without losing my shit, in fact it helps me be able to take psychedelics again without disliking the experience. I hear Clonazolam is the most potent of the new rc benzos, the vendor distributing it is not selling stronger doses than 0.5mg pellets. I should have a hundred of the pellets next week, flubromazolam 1.25mg pellets maybe next week also, most likely the one after. Don't worry, even then I'll only take 1 clonazolam or 1 flubromazolam dose (on top of 10mg of valium), I have to take the valium after breakfast for muscle relaxation reasons (pain patient who's on ORT meds, bupe right now, because the system fucked me and left me without a doctor that would script me opiates for something I had been taking a mild opiate dose for a couple years, CodeineContins 150mg every 12 hours and an Oxy IR 10mg prn). So yeah I'm someone who needs benzos so much I was allowed to take em by my psychiatrist when I was put on methadone (although he removed the xanax then, I could manage with just valium+methadone) then when later switched to bupe, was given my 15 1mg xanax prn per month again.

After that well I'll most likely take 2-3 of the pellets of each of these products, but not at the same time. I'm buying these so I can have something when I'm out of valium which is a horrendous bane on my life when it happens, but it does, because my psydoc just wont listen when I say, sometimes 20mg a day is enough, sometimes I would 25mg or 30mg, so 75 pills a month and not 60 would do the trick, hell the first few days without valium I can handle, it's when the metabolites start leaving my body that I feel like I have cancer.

In any case, exciting dazed times to come. I'll try to have my valium dose raised again next time I see the psydoc, mostly a once a year thing to give updates on my life and thankfully it's on the upswing since a couple years because he was willing to leave me my diazepam script when I got on methadone, knowing i'm on benzos everyday since 2007 and for therapeutic reasons, not something I seek in the streets (even if I did, in this city people do not sell outside anymore, almost anything, it's all about visiting people who will vet you as a friend before doing anything, or guys that deliver, and those are mostly cocaine delivery boys so no thank you.

Last edited:
On another forum people with extreme benzo tolerance are blacking put at 1mg with this stuff... Be extremely cautious. 250mics is said to be as active as alprazolam at 500mics when it comes to anxiety.

On another forum people with extreme benzo tolerance are blacking put at 1mg with this stuff... Be extremely cautious. 250mics is said to be as active as alprazolam at 500mics when it comes to anxiety.

Thanks for the warning. Checking this off my list.

Yeah, I will definitely maybe even split the 1.25mg "pellet" in 2, they have scores to do so. I also got clonazolam in the mail, it's slow since its in regular mail and from europe, they only have 0.5mg pills, I've read that Clonazolam comes out on top.

I've never had Halcion (Triazolam), and since last year only one province has it in its pharmacopoeia. But I remember the Midazolam shot before a deviated septum (bone inside the nose) surgery, if its something like this, I will definitely use them as insomnia pills only, and not everyday, I use flubromazePAM 8-16mg to not use my scripts/live like I'm being scripted enough so as not to feel tolerance withdrawal (I would need 25 or 30mg of valium a day and i'm scripted 20...I'm thinking of having it changed by my psydoc for Bromazepam 12mg a day (2x6mg), it's as anxiolytic as Xanax but keeps a lot of valium's muscle relaxation/sedative qualities and last much longer than Xanax, so it would be a compromise that could help me take less pills. But obviously I ordered both flubromazolam and clonazolam as novelties, I have a bunch of psychedelics to try but the useless insomnia filled moments after many psychedelics where the learning is over but you're still too "awakened" to fall asleep. I don't use amphetamines anymore, I stockpile my Dexedrine script since a year and a half, but I bet they would be the best thing for dexies comedown, other than shots of dilaudid but I don't do that anymore either.

I expect the flubromazolam pills to be stronger than the blotter I hear about also, for obvious reasons and 1.25mg was the only choice, some would argue 1.25mg of triazolam to be quite the dosage. Clonazolam's molecule is even closer to triazolam than flubromazolam....hmm...I can't wait just to be able to tell about my experience, being a lifer when it comes to benzos, I'm good material to judge the strength. But I wouldn't put these necessarily stronger than anything available anywhere, just Mogadon is one hell of a hypnotic that will have me sleep 15 hours if I take a 10mg pill, 5mg I'll have some euphoria and it's not a triazolo benzo.

But yes, I'll be cautious, as with any new substances.

Please read! Very important usage report and advice

Ok first of all everyone on this thread needs to completely understand that we are talking about FLUBROMAZOLAM NOT FLUBROMAZEPAM. I have tried both and tonight I had my first experience with FBM(OL). When these people say that taking under a mg is potent please follow this advice. I never post on these sites I usually just read and research, but after the experience I had tonight I had to post. After receiving my shipment of pure FLUBROMAZOLAM (crystalline form). Just with all my other benzos I dissolve in pure PG (propylene glycol). This solution is really the only way to measure doses properly. Even with a thousand dollar scale trying to read 1 mg is not going to be accurate. I mixed 500mg FBM(OL) with 100 ml pg so i was left with a solution of 5mg/mL. I have a huge tolerance for benzos. I TAKE 5-6 mg's of xanax and i feel great. Diazapam dont do anything for me unless i take about 50-60 mg. With the pg solution you can then properly measure out either half mg or 1 mg, which can then be easily taken under the tongue orally or through IV. I read all the reports about start with half mg, but with my tolerance I decided to take about 1.2 mg. I decided the latter of my suggested intakes. Within 10 seconds of me pulling it out I fell out of my chair and woke up in the floor about an hour later. It was almost like I was tripping. I was having trouble remembering, and getting my situational awareness (i.e. who i was, where i was, what time of day was it). I finally just laid in my bed and after about 20 min those problems subsided, but then the next two hours I could only lay there feeling somewhat euphoric and not to anxious. I had tried most the current RC benzos out there, and was very skeptical when I read some of the UK reports on this compound. But after trying it first hand my mind completely understands. DO NOT DISRESPECT THIS COMPOUND!!! IF YOU HAVE A TOLERANCE START WITH .5MG. Seriously it will blow your mind. If you dont have any tolerance I really think you might just want to stay away from this. I dont know if it was this forum or not, but some guy was boasting about take 16-20mg to start out "because he has a huge tolerance". I am telling him and you all this is straight up bullshit. Guarantee he was talking about FLUBROMAZEPAM which to me sucked and I had to take about 30-40 mg to feel good and go to sleep. Like I said earlier, I never ever post, but after experiencing this I felt compelled to warn everyone on here how dangerous this can be if not worked with properly. Please know how much ur taking and start with a half mg. Believe me for benzo users that sounds like BS but man oh man it is not. This stuff is more like a paralytic euphoric trip than a normal axiolytic benzo. PLEASE TAKE THIS POST SERIOUSLY!

In Scandinavia this flubromaZOLAM is marketed in doses of 0.5mg and 1mg. Theres blotters of 0.25mg around, all in all this dosage strength and the structure are quite reminiscent of Triazolam. I read about a guy taking a bit at work to take the edge off who ended up retreating to his car sleeping away 6 of his work hours :D

Comparisons were made by those who chould stay awake that it has the Temazepam "drunkenness" but more so.

Indeed many people even with tolerances report that 1mg generally equals a 10-14 hours of sleep knock out.

Definitely something to only infrequently take a little of.

Thank you cmilla1 for the warning and the data point that apparently it dissolves 5mg to the ml in propylene glycol.

I asked the vendor where I got some Clonazolam and how it figured in equivalency to Flubromazolam using the x = 10mg diazepam scale and they said 0.5mg clonazolam = 0.75mg flubromazolam. Man i'm glad it's not in powder form. I should be getting both this week, thankfully (in a sense) i'm a benzo addict since 2007 so I know I won't blackout or mix stuff etc. Been using etizolam for 8 days and didn't touch my valium and xanax scripts, although the etizolam is powdered, I got a scale that's ok to measure to 2mg, but under 1mg, nope, so thankfully these will be pressed.

So yeah clonazolam > (as in stronger, not better, I don't know) flubromazolam. The government took out Halcion from our pharmacies last year well that's my last laugh on them. I'll be experiencing a triazolo benzo other than xanax you bastards :D

Comparisons were made by those who chould stay awake that it has the Temazepam "drunkenness" but more so.

That's very interesting, how I miss temazepam, but I have no valid reasons to get a script with my 2 scripts. I guess I'll be having something as exciting as nimetazepam was cracked to be in the early 2000's heheh.

edit:I don't know why my previous post was also here, I wanted to add this to the previous post not make a new one.

Last edited:
hmm I'm not so sure about that suggested dose equivalency. 1mg flubromazolam cuts even people with a tolerance down, I don't see that happening with 13,4mg Diazepam. I see more pattern that people say its not unlike 2x alprazolam so Triazolam strength where 0.25mg = 10mg diazepam equivalent, but then of a highly sedative-hypnotic benzo. I heard too that clonazolam is said to be stronger but my guess is that both are stronger than your vendor asserts.

Best be careful and take 0.5mg tops the first time even with a tolerance

"1mg flubromazolam cuts even people with a tolerance down"

Same is said about clonazolam(clonitrazolam) so far. I'll be able to give my empirical research results sometimes this month. I have one hell of a tolerance, and that's not bragging, au contraire. I just went through a supposed bag of 125mg etizolam in 6 days, I think the stuff is not as potent/pure as it used to be where I would get this powder etizolam though as 2mg of xanax when I went a renewed my script and got my weekly bupe was enough to calm me down very well, the night following the day where I ran out of etiz. I must have something different in my DNA that makes me not care much about etizolam, and even less about deschloroetizolam, people who say they take 3mg of deschloroetizolam make me laugh and I tend to think of them as vendor shills.

Anyway, clonazolam, flubromazolam, we can expect both to be very strong. I read about somebody in europe who's scripted Loprazolam, and since it is one of the rare very water soluble benzo (with Midazolam, I know of no other), and he is shooting his doses using SteriFilts, if you don't know what SteriFilts are, they are filters developed for mainly heroin injectors to be put inside those injections kits that pharmacies, social workers give out (4 syringes, 4 alcohol pads, 4 sterile cookers with a SteriFilt inside the package, sterile bacteriostatic water vials), they are pretty new in these, you used to have to order them like micron filters, basically they allow one to shoot up crushed up pills safely. He's using 8-12mg of IV Loprazolam a day and when he ate 2x0.5mg clonazolam, he was knocked on his ass, did not fall asleep like when he shoots up a couple 2mg Dormonocts (loprazolam),but said that it was great that this stuff didn't need to be IV'd to get where he wanted to be (normal, no withdrawals,heh, with a side of euphoria usually reserved for triazolo benzos). Didn't say about the duration so I can't compare with flubromazolam, yet. But the source of clonazolam (there is only one afaik) is very well regarded since many years and introduced products before that are now amongst the favourites of many, I won't name which one but there you go.

Respect this stuff. Got raw. Made 1-mg/mL solution (PG) doesn't seem water soluble as someone somewhere speculated. Took ~1.5-mg 20 minutes ago. I have a tolerance of about 12-20-mg/etizolam/day, with 3-mg K-pin. About to fucking pass out... feels great like alprazooooooooooolam

Respect. This stuff. Holy wow. Wow. Whew. If you don't do benzos DO NOT start with this. Get some diazepam pills, don't go the RC route you'll regret it, unless maybe - maybe - you only get it pressed. But I think this cmpd isn't formulated properly anywhere, i.e., no country produces it as a consumer pharmy.

got 50 500 cmg blotters of these on the way hoping for some better luck with these that etzi that they don't leave me feeling brain dead like the last lot did

Respect this stuff. Got raw. Made 1-mg/mL solution (PG) doesn't seem water soluble as someone somewhere speculated. Took ~1.5-mg 20 minutes ago. I have a tolerance of about 12-20-mg/etizolam/day, with 3-mg K-pin. About to fucking pass out... feels great like alprazooooooooooolam

Respect. This stuff. Holy wow. Wow. Whew. If you don't do benzos DO NOT start with this. Get some diazepam pills, don't go the RC route you'll regret it, unless maybe - maybe - you only get it pressed. But I think this cmpd isn't formulated properly anywhere, i.e., no country produces it as a consumer pharmy.

Or if they get Diclazepam/Pyrazolam, those are fine for noobs. But I would hint at buying a small quantity to have after psychedelic trips to make sleep easier of those, also.

Oh hell yeah clonazolam likely is a very hard hitter too and I believe the claim that potency may be even higher.

I'm not just talk, I got me some powder flubromazolam, a fine tan powder, in some days I'll be making a propylene glycol solution, probably 1mg/ml and I'll probably go for 0.5mg oral. When I take my daily 3mg bromazepam in the morning I still have a tendency to nap for the first hour of effect or so, so 0.5mg flubromazolam will be a proper brick to the face I'm sure, given Speedbal's tolerance and him being owned by 1.5mg in 20 minutes. How was it Speedball?

I have a lady friend who has bad insomnia after MXE, seems like this is just the ticket :) I've been thinking of uses to put flubromazolam to given the reported properties, and it seems the ideal drug for forcing sleep when such is hard to get, once every few weeks at most. Somehow I'm thinking rectal use of small quantities might be interesting if semi-conscious sedation can be achieved, kinda a benzo nod possibly comparable with IV benzo sedation. In a precisely tailored dosage that might be interesting to experience.

Last edited:
got my 50 blotters strange a month a 250cmg ones 1 knocked me today i am already on 1.5mg and just feel a little sluggish i am them sublingal and under my gum before swallowing the tab also anyone who has had them the blotters have they had a metallic taste to it ?

plus asante ive a feeling we scored for the same scotish guy so keep me informed as its damn expensive cheers

Judging by your spelling, you're definitely more than just a little sluggish.

Naw no Scotsmen involved, I got my powder flubromazolam directly from China.

1.5mg slightly sluggish? This drug, it has been noted, has an extremely rapid development of tolerance. You can use it once and then have to wait some weeks for the next dose.

And yeah, you may be more intoxicated than you think :)