• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flubromazolam

warning these things are like poison once worn of its instant withdrawal the worst ive ever had i really thought i was going to die from the i wish i stuck to not taking them like i planned but i need something as i was in a bad way which soon became a lot worse please find something else are killers waiting to happen i think i hate phenazepam much prefer that stuff to these

Ive recently tried a couple 250mcg blotters of Flubromazolam, and must admit I like it quite alot, I know I sound vague but a dose of 250mcg reminded me of equivalent to a 10mg diazepam pill, but then my max dose of x4 blotters then reminded me of x2 triazolam/halcion with a deep 'hypnotic' feeling, I was actually quite benzo'd for I kid you not, 3 days flat! but then with an mdma afterglow haha crazy! It was quite potent and verry enjoyable thumbsup from me!

note: im on methadone maintenance 110mg and I prefer taking Flubromazolam than any other benzo/RC benzo due to the fact it melted with my methadone very nicely without the need to redose, it is possible to take just 250mcg and have it last with your maintenance for 2.5 days at a time without any worries of overdosing, but this is from my own experience, be safe.

*May not be everyones buzz, but it was mine due to the fact im an ol skool RC nut, and im always out for new kicks. Just try it in small doses then if you like it, build it up like you would heroin..

wish i hadn't ever started these feel so shit once they ware off making everything 20 times worse than before

wish i had never told the doctor i had problem with them as well as they refuse to help so i screwed

Have you been addicted to benzodiazepines before trying Flubromazolam? It has only been available for a few weeks after all..

In this case a doctor would likely prescribe you Diazepam to slowly taper.

SWIM sampled a suitable quantity of the -lam today. SWIM knows its power, dosage and the respect it demands so do not think I took this lightly when (high benzo tolerance) SWIM ingested 5mg. SWIM likes it A LOT. Yes lots. It is very heavy in the hypnotic range, sedating, not much for anxiolytic application but it is one powerful compound; to be respected more than most. I think the blotters from what I'm hearing are too inconsistent and don't represent the full potential available.

A gram is a lot of this at the rate it is active. I wish to use it to quit benzo use altogether. When/if the pain gets too strong, a slight drop of this shit should help tough through more time passing. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. It'll be what it is. Just wanted to share for the sake of reference. Best to all.

Hey there, welcome to Bluelight, where no one ever uses SWIM. Please speak in the first person like everyone else!

Noted, thanks.

Obviously, having registered almost 10 years ago, I've been around and I didn't know we could just confess to what we do blatantly.

I will remain a lurker because this forum is way hotter than I'm willing to exchange my freedom for.

All the same; thanks.

Last edited:
flubromazepam is crap,just a longer lasting pyrazolam...chemists,either make a effective benzo or stop making them at all.

I agree strongly. I wasted $60 on that flubromazopam.

However, in this thread we are speaking about the flubromazoLam (-lam, not -pam).

Active at less than 1mg, I'm finding this -lam to be what you're talking about wanting I'd wager. It is what I've been looking for in an RC benzo for around a year. It is also inexpensive. Though don't get the blotter when you see it. I'll make my own solution at the potency I require and not some vendor who is playing it safe (no disrespect). I assure you it is extremely effective.

Ok the flubromazepam that I've tested is 7-bromo-5-(2-fluorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one

This chemical that is being supplied by major uk vendors is a weak benzodiazepine,very weak,yes it's has a long duration but apart from making you sleepy and giving you just as much anti anxiety as promethazine.

So Equimanthon what is the chemical structure of this flubromazolam? And why isn't it currently available from the major vendors. Tell me more please? I believe they are one and the same chemical,just using different nomenclature.

8-bromo-6-(2-fluorophenyl)-1-methyl-4H-[1,2,4]triazolo[4,3-a][1,4]benzodiazepine

I agree it is confusing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flubromazolam

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flubromazepam
7-bromo-5-(2-fluorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one That's significant enough to bring about noticeable effect.

They are definitely different in effect. Like Ice cream Blizards to a Polar Pop.

More and more vendors will have it, keep looking. Avoid the blotters (250ug) IMO; if it makes you feel better, do it.

Last edited:
I keep seeing more and more about the blotters being weak or inconsistent or something. I'm glad I just got a gram of the -lam for research.

I'm too embarrassed to admit my tolerance and related personal info so please settle your minds that I can handle multiple mg's of the -lam. My join date proves I've been in this longer than a lot of you.

It's a flashback to the golden days, bro/sis's, when I'd feel the old wobble and warmth. This quantity assures a solid supply that's for sure. I'll note though; I would not want suddenly to have to cold turkey quit this shit. I fear EXTREME discomfort if not outright death. This isn't for the inexperienced, I'm unable to emphasize this enough. NOT FOR THE INEXPERIENCED.

If you are still taking ANY benzos and "blacking out" and thinking this is a fun or cool consequence, stay far away from this compound. You will end up in the hospital soon enough. Or the grave.

@ equimanthorn,thanks for the information,i shall go hunt the flubmazolam.I have been using benzos on and off for years,never really becoming dependent as the fear of withdrawal,its enough trying to come of opiates,but the way my life has turned out,im begining to see a future of dependence on bezos and opiates prescribed...I fought the demons for my entire adult life and tormented myself,yes being clean is fantastic,but staying straight is impossible,well for me anyway.

I loved the green 30mg temazepam eggs,never to inject but to consume by making a pin prick and squirting the contents into hot tea,great come up,Nitrazepam was my second best,diazepam third,roypnol for when i wanted to destroy a stimulant high and spend a few days in bed. I could go on about scripted benzos,so when RC benzos come along im curious,but IME the only one to have any good ettect was Etizolam/Pasaden...But really these are scripted in the EU so not RC,also Phenazepam but this is so dangerous,worse than Rohypnol,its not a couple of days in bed but weeks with total amnesia. Flubromazepam and analouge of Bromazepam is very,very,weak in comparison,hardly any similarity,Bromazepam is pretty long winded but its strong as fuck and euphoric in a benzo sense.

Last edited:
Magicalkat777 how do you know i have been buying from shady vendors? Thats just pure presumption and speculation,its also a bit condescending, as if you have only the best supply and know what the real thing is,if what you have is so great and superior to what is being sold everywhere else in pellet form it makes no sense,why would all the major vendors sell the same thing,the same colour in the same dosages? So is it that they are all scammers selling shit? Even the ones that sell powder too? When they could be selling this magical benzo that you tell of?It makes no sense at all and is illogical.

its more like some people think that effects of certain chemicals are far greater than what they are,some of it is hype,but a lot of it is psychological...Mainlining it would only provide a quicker and more potent delivery,it could be the whole needle fixation and ritual is whats doing it for you...Or that your physiology and psychology are different,im in no way saying that your part of the machine thats selling and creating it,now that would be presuptious and condescending of me,all i know is that ive had it from several vendors,have searched the internet for reviews and found it to be nothing like Bromazepam or many other benzos for that fact except Pyrazolam which is another RC created for the benzo addicts who got large addictions from Etilaam or Pasaden which were legit and pharmaceutical grade but being sold as RCs.

imagine a long lasting pyrazolam thats weaker,well thats it,nothing else nothing more. This is all my opinion,a user of most drugs since 1988 and an addict of may other substances.

Last edited:
So I'm getting 10mg of this stuff, and I want to lay it on tabs. I know making a PEG solution is recommended, but I would rather have tabs if possible.
Wanna know if this is gonna work:

1) I was thinking of cutting two equal sized pieces of watercolor paper.
2) Then taking the first piece and soaking it in a known amount of Isopropynol. Wait until it's saturated, then measure the liquid that's left over, so I can know how much liquid will saturate the paper completely with no runoff.
3) Measure out that amount of IPA and dissolve the 10mg Flubromazolam.
4) Distribute the solution evenly around the second piece of watercolor paper, and then divide into equal sized tabs with a ruler.

Yes?

i bought some a month ago, they were green, can't remember the amounts specified, but i bought the highest concentration available.

i used them only for amphetamine comedowns at a festival and they worked very well, came on smoothly and no discombobulation the morning after.

not as good as my old buddy etizolam, (of which there is a new analogue; deschloroetizolam!), but not bad. not bad at all.

i bought some a month ago, they were green, can't remember the amounts specified, but i bought the highest concentration available.

i used them only for amphetamine comedowns at a festival and they worked very well, came on smoothly and no discombobulation the morning after.

not as good as my old buddy etizolam, (of which there is a new analogue; deschloroetizolam!), but not bad. not bad at all.

I don't think this one is available in pellet form yet. Are you sure you're talking about Flubromazolam and not Flubromazepam?

Decided to actually sample my Flubromazolam today and results were pretty good. I made a solution with propylene glycol which is (If the 10mg I bought was in fact 10mg) 200µg/ml.
t=0:00
Dosed 200µg
t+0:40
Starting to feel it. Slight relaxation and fadedness. Smoking some weed was definitely more effective at getting me stoned (as opposed to high).
t+1:30
This is about where it peaked for me. Not very strong. Pleasant and relaxing, but not powerful. I was actually productive at this dose. I wrote an essay for one of my classes.
t+3:00
I dosed another 200µg.
I'm at t+4:30 now and the second dose is hitting me. Still not particularly strong. Maybe comparable to 1mg Alprazolam in terms of potency. It also resembles Alprazolam in it's sort numbing. I've tried a number of benzos and Alprazolam has actually been my least favorite, because it makes me feel the most like a zombie. I kind of get numb, not bored, but just sort of absent of emotion. Clonazepam on the other hand actually made me feel good. Anyway, this Flubromazolam seems a bit more in the numbing area than the silly area. I'll do more testing in the future, mostly coming down from other drugs, but I think 300-500µg is looking like a good starting dosing range for a non-tolerant person. Good sleep aid I imagine. I definitely feel like I'm gonna pass out good tonight. I'll report back tomorrow if I'm still feeling it. Tried Diclazepam recently and that shit lasted all through the next day.

EDIT: It's 17 hours since my second dose. This morning I was still a little foggy. It was kinda hard to wake up, but after a while I felt really good. I called my mom which I haven't done in ages, and had a good talk with her, felt open and relaxed, something I rarely am around my parents. My short term memory is also still a little shot. Zoning out here and there. It's definitely not as strong as last night, but I'm pretty sure it's not out of my system yet. Could all be me overanalyzing things though. If someone else has information on duration, that would be good to know.

Last edited: