• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flubromazolam

Last post I'll do for a while.
I want us the people ,the users to have more control over what we get and the risk we take. I'll post a thread about it on Bluelight soon. But for those of you interested find me on kakao or line ID Mimraa .
Then we can set up an open thread to talk freely and on mass about our rights.
Mimraa ,sentient being of the planet earth wishes you safty ,health and happiness :)
P.S kakao and Line are free comunication apps you can download to ur phones

I only use Yik Yak, it's funny to see unknown people around your neighborhood speaking about stuff, it's kinda like CB Radio talk, except written ;)

I testet Flubromazolam (both times 0,75mg over the evening) and would prefer it to Clonitrazolam as it (Flubro) is more comparable to Triazolam or strong Alprazolam, fast hitting, relaxing but also hypnotic while Clonitrazolam ist more like a really heavy sedative that puts you in a cloud but with a way too long half life. I still would prefer Etizolam over any other type of sedative in terms of recreational effects/euphoria etc. Something like that Flubromazolam but without this sleepy hypnotic feeling could replace it better. With Etizolam everything was just fun, sitting felt good, walking through the room or jumping on the couch, everything just felt "funny" with that euphoric body tingling, almost all other Benzos are quite boring in contrast, yes the muscles and mind get relaxed but you don´t get this special effect that no other drug than Etizolam has.

Last edited:
Abut Flubromazolam, ordered 0,75mcg round red pellets, with line on center. Have been using flubromazepam since it came available a long time and have been wanting to find an alternative benzo for panic dissorder. doctors wont descripe anything. Anyways first i took one, after maybe little under hour i wasnt satisfied but i felt that i was in benzos, remember my tolerance is skyhigh, then i took 2 more and have absolutely no memory from that day. Just heard that i was at friends place tumbling on the floor. These pills will kill rookies who drinks alcohol also, im glad i didnt that day. First flubromazePAM+alcohol made me a total blackout not in the sense that i fell asleep but became crazy as did 2 of my other companions, we started literally killing each other. ambulance was called. if u have no tolerance to benzoz, again dont order flubros of anykind or if u do, NO ALCOHOL! i can take like 20 xanors and still could take dog to a walk. flubromazolam is quite differend. now while writing this ive had 0.75mcgs and im very scared when these run out because i have no cash to buy more until 1.st

Judging by your typing style, yeah, lay off the alcohol if you're experimenting with these compounds. I'd say even throw whatever strong liquor you got away or give it to friends.

definitely not duds i was just expeting something else (read this whole topic bfore order) :)
0.5mgs with no tolerance. very slow comeup! watch out for this! i just had 6hours lost from memory cos of redosing.
wont be looking much recreation value from these again the line of blackout - good dose is too small.
All in all i would rate this Excellent for imsomniacs and not for anything else IMHO.

Last edited:
And more about this compund on my experience, wiki says theres quick tolerance build up on flubromazolam. Im not so sure, taken 0.75mcgs each day for couple weeks and always has it done its job. Effects the same everyday atleast for now. And someone was asking triazolo withdrawals. Ive had alot of experiences with Etizolam, used it for a long time and after package seized and got fine i quit ordering them and i just dropped the dosage to minimum until i quit them completely, i was very worried about withdrawals but they literally didnt last more than a couple days, im serious. And to begin with it wasnt bad. I can say this only about Etizolam thou.

DONT MIX WITH ALCOHOL! 0.5mg dose that put me nice and relaxed was the dose and i thought what the few beers wont hut (How wrong i was) i bought 3 (i usually drink little with benzos anyways). so i drank half bottle and instantly lost memory and did all kind of crazy stuff i.e emptied my bag made random calls to pretty much every number i have (you know the drill). ANYWAYS THE POINT OF THE STORY DONT MIX ALCOHOL WITH THIS.
p.s. wanted to add that normally when i drink i drink 15-24 beers. and this happened from half a bottle :(

background:

Daily usage of diazepam and etiz over past 4 years up to 20 pharma grade tabs per day. Have tapered down since 2nd January 2015 to only one per day. Would still consider myself to have a large tolerance to benzos.
Prescription meds: Tramadol & Co-codamol taken throughout the day as needed for pain relief. 2x Amitriptyline and 1x mirtazapine taken in the evening for Fibromyalgia & depression.

Height: 5ft 9 inches / 175cm
Weight: 11st 3lbs / 72kg

Flubromazolam Experience

Bought some of these last week to see if they are a viable replacement for my Etiz. I have taken them a couple of times but have not yet really been able to do in a controlled environment where I just stay at home and chill and report what's going on. I will try and get this done on Sunday.

I would say so far though that these have proved to be very sedative for me. Last night I took 2 x 0.25mcg Flubromazolam tabs with my 2x Amitriptyline and 1x mirtazapine on an empty stomach at around 18:30. I then ate a small meal at around 19:30 and settled down to watch the football (Arsenal vs Monaco) which kicked off at 19:45.

I remember the first maybe 10 mins and then I conked out. My housemate woke me up after the game and ushered me up to bed (I can vaguely remember this) and then I was fast asleep until my alarm went off at 06:30.

Its now 11:40 the next day so t+17 hours and feel pretty refreshed but with slight after effects. I feel warm and relaxed and I feel munchy hungry (I've eaten a proper breakfast already).

Circumstances of this trip report were I hadn't slept very well the night before then worked a 10 hour day so was already very tired. Also I have to take my other meds in the evening which both have sedative effects.

Therefore I'm looking forward to doing this again on Sunday mid morning when I wake up and doing a full report.

*EDIT* - I also feel like I'd really enjoy a cigarette right now which is another effect benzos usually have on me

Last edited:
aperox 100 mg of amphetamine i took for maybe 6 hours or perhaps more time ago,now then i just popped a 1 mg FLUBROMazolam maybe 2 hours ago to see if i can get some sleep now to check if this chemical really that strong they telll and ive tried it before too and me too though it was a very fine heavy quality benzo, i just wondering if it will knock me out when im affected on speed now... how ACctually long time does it takes to kick in anyway?

aperox 100 mg of amphetamine i took for maybe 6 hours or perhaps more time ago,now then i just popped a 1 mg FLUBROMazolam maybe 2 hours ago to see if i can get some sleep now to check if this chemical really that strong they telll and ive tried it before too and me too though it was a very fine heavy quality benzo, i just wondering if it will knock me out when im affected on speed now... how ACctually long time does it takes to kick in anyway?
Yes, it _should_ have the ability to knock you out even on an largish dose of amphet. .I can't tell you how long it takes exactly for it to kick in but 2 hours(is what you said right?) should be enough time.
The thing is that it primarily depends on your benzo-tolerance and a few other minor factors, how(strong) the effects will be for you.

Remeber: 1mg of flubromazolam roughly equals 40mgs of diazepam. I would need at least double of that dose you mentioned, if I would have taken that much amphetamine.(this is just my big tolerance to Benzos);)

Edit: just saw that you posted this half a day ago. I hope I could help a little nonetheless;)

I took 0.75mg of flubromazolam
Over the course of 1(maybe 2?) Days and blacked out, i dont have a tolerance for benzos and somehow thought i only took two and a half pills(0.25mg each) but i had taken 3 and im not sure how i went from tuesday to thursday.. these fuckers are extrememely powerful. First euphoria ive ever felt from a benzo too so could be very addicting for some, kills all anxiety over any situation aswell and with a long duration of action this could be a very recreational benzo but also very therapeutic. Im on 0.125mg right now and feel the effects quite strongly and i weigh 215lbs.. strong stuff

rule of thumb: if a substance known for its hypnotic effects is sold in tiny doses, there is almost certainly a very good reason for it.

These are deffo legit.

I have been taking 2x0.25mcg each eve when I get in from work at around 18:30/19:00 and have been sleeping like a baby. I didn't get a chance to do my proper experiment on Sunday as planned. However, I took 3x0.25mcg after going for a run and settling down to watch some tv... but then ended up going out for drinks sunday afternoon. I nearly fell asleep on the train in to town and then ended up drinking a bottle of wine with my friends plus some mcat. Memory is deffo hazy but I was ok and think I took another at around 23:30 when I got home and passed out on the sofa.

Having a history of substance abuse I am very wary of these because they are strong and I do like them a LOT! But I feel I am a bit wiser these days having been an abuser in the past. Also I don't think I could function on these if I took them in the day at work, I'd be nodding off. The feeling the next day is nice enough, still chilled and still have a benzo feeling but don't feel like I'm going to conk out at my desk!

Male, 32 years old, athlete, 6'8" tall (yes), 87kg/191lbs.

7:30pm: 100mg 3FPM & 70mg NM2AI insufflated
8:30pm: Smoked Hand Rolled cigarette containing dusting of AB-FUBINACA
9:30pm: Smoked another cigarette as above
10:30pm: Decided time to have a sleep which would normally be problematic given the 3FPM/NM2AI
10:55pm: 1 x 0.25mg Flubromazolam tablet (sourced from reliable UK supplier which I trust) - salmon/pinkish colour swallowed with water.
11:00pm: Felt tired (although may have been result of the AB-FUBINACA at this stage)
11:05pm: Feeling urge to sleep, retire to bed.
11:10pm: FitBit Charge HR logged sleep 11:10pm - 07:23am.

Sleep summary (as per Fitbit) 7 mins awake during night over three instances (7 mins total) and 21 minutes restless (over 12 instances)

07:23am: Awake, quick self diagnostic to make sure feeling okay before alarm goes off at 07:30 and feel rested and relaxed.
07:30am: Slowly get up, no dizziness, go about morning jobs, shower and off to work.

Feeling relaxed throughout day, but not sleepy. I have a technical complicated job and felt fine.

From my own personal perspective in the above scenario, Flubromazolam is superior to Diclazepam. This is the first time I've used it. I'd normally end up taking 4-6mg of Diclazepam in order to help induce sleep and wake up the next day still feeling tired. However, I got to sleep at a reasonable hour. If I'd had the Flubromazolam much later (3am, etc.) then I may have felt more sedated when it came to time to get up and go to work.

When I have any further experiences of Flubromazolam which differ from the above I will let you know. But seems fine to me.

Last edited:
Greetings,

This is one of the first rc's that have interested me in a while.

Do you think using the wet toothpick dose would be wise, or should I get a real mg scale, would a mg even work or would you need a $1,000+ ug scale?

Buy a mg (0.001g) scale and some propylene glycol, dose volumetric.

Do never ever eyeball ultra potent benzodiazepines in powder form.

You'd need some really expensive equipment to measure out 250 micrograms (0.25mg, that's a quarter of 1mg) with any degree of accuracy. I'd personally suggest that you just get it in pellet/tablet form from somewhere you trust.

Although pellet form is going to be more expensive than powder, you're much, much, much less likely to accidentally cause harm to yourself, and it's still cheaper than a $1000 set of scales.

And, from a personal viewpoint, if you've got yourself into a state with other stims/RCs that have caused you to panic and reach for something to calm you down, mentally you're probably not in the right frame of mind to toothpick measure such a small quantity and having a tablet with a known dose in it is a far safer option. Just my opinion, of course. But try to be careful.

^^@roi useless, if they're an effin' retard who can't get their head round the context... i made the context explicitly clear, i specifically accentuated the fact that i was on other drugs/meds, even specified which ones, so its likely your knowledge on drug interactions is very close to none.... 'DOH

How many BL'ers do you reckon are not on a single psychoactive substance medications/drugs, whatever u want to call them (same thing in most respects) when reporting on the effects of a new substance???

I gave some perfectly valid and pertinant information IMO, furthermore, given most bl'ers ARE on several other drugs/meds, it makes my report that much more pertinant to a lot of people.

Now if you don't understand the interactions between ie. 2 CNS depressants, i think you sir, should shut your gob and should not be making such arrogant, cocky and false remarks!

oh and my report is "beyond pointless" you might want to re-read the "recap" i wrote, now here's the part that seems to be difficult for you, PUT IT INTO CONTEXT, go have coitus with your mother, then tell me what it is that i wrote that is false or invalid concerning flubromazolam's effects!

bloody 'ell, kids these days.... 8)

All the best to ya "roi" :D

p.s. i wouldn't go throwing anymore stones from your glass house... i shall now do this :p in your general direction as you have upset me =D

Lol that was some classic phatass right there. Don't worry man, I managed to understand your concept.

So okay flubromazolam is new for me, finally could find a place that didn't ask for crazy methods of payments for it. It works indeed, but I think it's strength is being overkilled, at least in the first pages of this thread. Sure, it is potent, potent like Halcion I'd say and lasts longer. FlubromazePAM to me is kinda better, yes it takes 3-4 hours to fully kick in but then you sleep 12 hours. I'm still up after taking first 0.75mg waking up 6 hours later, then had 24mg of flubromazepam and woke up another 4 hours later. Didn't have my bupe today, I will tomorrow, so then I'll be able to cut down in dosages most likely, I'm at a position where 20-25mg of valium is all I really need and it's a shame nothing seems to be as strong when it comes to muscle relaxing effects (well there's bromazepam, I'm thinking of switching to it in fact, 3x6mg a day) or I know Lorazepam sometimes get scripted for muscle relaxant effects, but I think docs who do that risk creating a benzo addict for no reason (thats why Tetrazepam should be available everywhere, damnit,it's not recreational at all).

In less than 4 hours when my pharmacy opens and I grab my damn only 2 takehomes, because my 5-weekly appointment with the doc is on thursday (nrmally get all my 6 takehome doses) I'll be more able to tell how this compound is, to me, but yeah, it took me from an hellish day when I was lucky enough to have mail on the right day