• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flubromazolam

^^@roi useless, if they're an effin' retard who can't get their head round the context... i made the context explicitly clear, i specifically accentuated the fact that i was on other drugs/meds, even specified which ones, so its likely your knowledge on drug interactions is very close to none.... 'DOH

How many BL'ers do you reckon are not on a single psychoactive substance medications/drugs, whatever u want to call them (same thing in most respects) when reporting on the effects of a new substance???

I gave some perfectly valid and pertinant information IMO, furthermore, given most bl'ers ARE on several other drugs/meds, it makes my report that much more pertinant to a lot of people.

Now if you don't understand the interactions between ie. 2 CNS depressants, i think you sir, should shut your gob and should not be making such arrogant, cocky and false remarks!

oh and my report is "beyond pointless" you might want to re-read the "recap" i wrote, now here's the part that seems to be difficult for you, PUT IT INTO CONTEXT, go have coitus with your mother, then tell me what it is that i wrote that is false or invalid concerning flubromazolam's effects!

bloody 'ell, kids these days.... 8)

All the best to ya "roi" :D

p.s. i wouldn't go throwing anymore stones from your glass house... i shall now do this :p in your general direction as you have upset me =D

Well they're selling it out in powder now. 100mg ordered. What could possibly go wrong.

Well they're selling it out in powder now. 100mg ordered. What could possibly go wrong.

I doubt there'll be any phenaz-style black out reports. After a few uses you'll feel zero effects because the rate of tolerance increase is so insanely rapid.

Ive recently tried a couple 250mcg blotters of Flubromazolam, and must admit I like it quite alot, I know I sound vague but a dose of 250mcg reminded me of equivalent to a 10mg diazepam pill, but then my max dose of x4 blotters then reminded me of x2 triazolam/halcion with a deep 'hypnotic' feeling, I was actually quite benzo'd for I kid you not, 3 days flat! but then with an mdma afterglow haha crazy! It was quite potent and verry enjoyable thumbsup from me!

note: im on methadone maintenance 110mg and I prefer taking Flubromazolam than any other benzo/RC benzo due to the fact it melted with my methadone very nicely without the need to redose, it is possible to take just 250mcg and have it last with your maintenance for 2.5 days at a time without any worries of overdosing, but this is from my own experience, be safe.

*May not be everyones buzz, but it was mine due to the fact im an ol skool RC nut, and im always out for new kicks. Just try it in small doses then if you like it, build it up like you would heroin..

I must admit I am tempted to try Flubromazolam. Apparently tolerance rises real fast on these so must be cautious.

Well that's disappointing. However I suppose it gives me a chance to get an idea of the tolerance rise.
Still haven't found a way to get the 'benzo nod' I used to get off clonazepam. Etizolam is just straight knockout with you waking up at 6am. Flubromazepam came closest but had to be helped along with some peach schnapps (seriously; buy a bottle of it, pour it into a plastic bottle, turn freezer to max, wait a few hours (4-5) and out comes peach slushie; if you have lead-glass aka 'crystal' (denser than normal glass so will take longer to warm up) put them in the freezer too and use those to pour into, so it doesn't turn back into schnapps in 5 min) I'm hoping -lam can help me achieve this. I'll probably make up a solution of 1mg/ml in propylene glycol.

^Yes tolerance raises way faster then any RC benzo i can think of (even halcion / Triazolam), not sustainable daily, to take sporadically maybe.

Tolerance raises faster with this, than any other compound I've had, the only other /possible/ one I can think of is Phenibut.

Well that's disappointing. However I suppose it gives me a chance to get an idea of the tolerance rise.
Still haven't found a way to get the 'benzo nod' I used to get off clonazepam. Etizolam is just straight knockout with you waking up at 6am. Flubromazepam came closest but had to be helped along with some peach schnapps (seriously; buy a bottle of it, pour it into a plastic bottle, turn freezer to max, wait a few hours (4-5) and out comes peach slushie; if you have lead-glass aka 'crystal' (denser than normal glass so will take longer to warm up) put them in the freezer too and use those to pour into, so it doesn't turn back into schnapps in 5 min) I'm hoping -lam can help me achieve this. I'll probably make up a solution of 1mg/ml in propylene glycol.

I got really "noddy" this weekend with http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/735563-Clonazolam-(Clonitrazolam) went through 60mg.

I got more on the way and got Flub-Lam's on the way too. Will report.

first post ever and i have 250mg flubromazolam on the way cant wait as am a benzo fanatic especially xanax, etizolam, clonazepam, and midazolam. Cant wait to get my 250mg flublam powder!

first post ever and i have 250mg flubromazolam on the way cant wait as am a benzo fanatic especially xanax, etizolam, clonazepam, and midazolam. Cant wait to get my 250mg flublam powder!
Word of advice, it's a bitch and a half trying to get it to dissolve in PG/EtoH (only two I tried) even at 5mg/ml, heated/constant stirring/ect. /easily/ the worst substance I've had to get to dissolve. If you can get 5mg/ml easily I'll applaud you haha. Just my two cents.

Word of advice, it's a bitch and a half trying to get it to dissolve in PG/EtoH (only two I tried) even at 5mg/ml, heated/constant stirring/ect. /easily/ the worst substance I've had to get to dissolve. If you can get 5mg/ml easily I'll applaud you haha. Just my two cents.

probably not going to even try to make a solution unless i wanted to IV it which would be awesome but prolly not going to on this one.

As an update, tried a .25 pellet with nothing more than my ever present cloud of weed. Didn't feel much, but still suffered anxiety dreams, some mild comedown symptoms and apparently "looked like shit".

These went in the bin, will be getting some more etizolam as they seemed to suit my needs and I managed to avoid a dependence despite having them in the cupboard for months.

tried 0.25 last week. Definitely sedating but not necessarily in a nice way. They seemed to give me a fucked up heart beat for the following week, lots of thumping and bumping accompanied with anxiety, not good!

Flooby-doo arrived in the post today. Powder appeared as white crystals/power (as if someone had done a poor job crushing large crystals) but under bright light took on a yellow/green hue as it was shone through the baggie.
Since not much is known about solubility I opted for propylene glycol as it dissolves most benzos. Dissolution required heating to boiling (over a point on the large spoon where there was no -lam to minimize thermal decomp) and then some stirring. 100mg dissolved in 5ml of PG with heat and stirring (a little more resistant to being dissolved than diclazepam and much more resistant than etizolam) after being dissolved the solution was somewhat foul smelling (I usually use rum food flavouring as my LPG source as it's like 99% LPG) almost overpowering the original rumlike scent. After being dissolved and chucked in a child-resistant (although there are no children in my house the potency of this scares me enough to take this precaution) medicine bottle it was made up to 9ml. After this I used some almond flavouring (0.4ml) to give it a strong almond scent, to distinguish from my diclaz, which smells of rum. Though since I have so much of it I'll probably end up labelling the bottle and using it alongside compounds like 25i-NBOH (of which I have 'some' left over from before the ban) or for days where I just want to mong out. Due to tolerance concerns regular use is probably off the table for me.

I'll be starting myself at 1mg (I have a fairly high benzo tolerance, being able to disappear 50mg of etizolam in a day) and a friend at 0.5mg (his tolerance is somewhat lower and equal dosing usually ends in me taking care of him because he's just accidentally the whole benzo) he should be arriving (just arrived) so I'll edit in a user report as to how things go.

Oh; you don't think I might have overcooked the stuff, do you? Smell was rather odd.

Update; I'm on 3, (or is it 4mg right now) and my friend left a couple of hours ago. He had around 2mg. I must have a pretty high benzo tolerance since I spent most of the time babysitting him.

EDIT: The stuff is extremely bitter. 'Benzo bitter' if you understand what I mean, almost like a diazepam taken sublingually. It doesn't seem to share the minty taste of flubromazepam.

Last edited:
I ate about 25 of them and lost three days of memories. Including a lunch with my mother and a nap in a police cell.

Be careful these kids.

Tolerance raises faster with this, than any other compound I've had, the only other /possible/ one I can think of is Phenibut.

*shudders* oh god the awful nausea and vomiting, the word Phenibut makes me queasy.

Recieved .5mg blotters of this stuff today. After reading reports have decided to cut them in half as a cautionary measure. If it's as potent as people say then .25mg should give a sufficient wave of warmth.

Edit: .25 is more than sufficient.

Last edited:
Okay, reporting in from last evening. For me 1mg was definitely active, but not all that active at all. I'd continued dosing 1mgs after about one hour until I got to the six hour mark; after that I basically just said fuck it and dosed two milligrams.
Usually with benzos I'd have to be doing something relaxing or be sitting doing nothing for them to knock me out. This knocked me the fuck out without me even expecting it, I woke at about 0500; the last I'd checked the time was around 0150. I went to bed afterwords and woke up around 3pm.

As for the friend I had around with me. I gave him 0.5mg, which didn't seem to do much; then after 1mg he started to have a complete loss of attention. Eventually he got another 0.5mg and asked for some doses to take home with him. I handed out 5mg in the only vessel I could think of; a syringe with the plunger chopped off so it wouldn't spill or stick out. It took me about 20 minutes to explain that all you need is a matchstick to push the plunger down if it's chopped off. He repeatedly asked the same things over and over and had to be somewhere at 9-ish so I called a taxi, counted his money for him (he was just looking down at the money unable to understand how money works) and sent him plenty of info in a text before he left. I have to say it was somewhat irritating as I essentially had to babysit him for an hour rather than enjoy myself, but he's a good friend so it's not a huge deal.
He was supposed to visit family later on and had work this morning. I got a call at 12 from him (which I slept through) and now his phone is off, which hopefully means he's in work.

These benzos are crazy potent and I'd have to say that anyone buying powder needs to be aware of this. You cannot fingerdab like you can with etizolam. If you buy it in powder milligram scales and the knowledge of how to make a standard solution of the flubro. If you have the PG laying around, go for a 5mg/ml rather than 10mg/ml concentration, it'll be easier to measure out 0.25 with a 1ml syringe.

Finally; a question to the people who got blotters. What did they taste like? Minty? Bitter? Tasteless?

EDIT: If someone could find a solute to use that would be fairly painless on IM injection this would have great potential for people freaking the fuck out on psychedelics, being completely unable to listen to reason or simply being catatonic. Just quickly jab them with 2mg and they'll likely sleep it off.

Mainly tasteless, perhaps a slight tang which was only due to the fact that I knew it wasn't just paper I was chewing. Otherwise not really an issue, it also definitely worked as I still feel foggy about 18 hours later.

Interesting; this was definitely bitter.
I suppose the manufacturer could have added a bitterant to make it less dangerous in it's powdered form, or maybe I did overcook it a little and that's where the taste's coming from.