• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flubromazolam

FairySkruff, are you sure you aren't in blackout mode? Thats an awful lot of this stuff, its about as strong as Brotizolam for cripes sake!

Hey guys, new here (posting anyway)!

I've read everywhere this is potent and not to be messed with, so I recently ordered 100x350mcg pellets from a trusted vendor. I don't get this shit maybe its just me but I've (gradually) consumed around 30 of them today with a couple beers and am still wide awake and functioning. Does this mean I have dud pellets? or maybe immune to this shit? luckily etizolam is still at hand so that'll hit the spot. but when people are saying you blackout from a couple mg's and i've had over 10mg somethings not right.

Anyone have any ideas?

maybe I'll stick with etiz and then turn to black market benzos atleast they are tested and reliable.

Very dissappointed considering the hype for this new one :/

TEST: 125mcg Flubromazolam orally

This time, 125mcg (0.125mg) flubromazolam was consumed on a half filled stomach dissolved in propylene glycol. Note the minute quantity of it, 1/8000 gram, about the same as a standard dose of LSD.

I have a tolerance to 3mg bromazepam daily, I don't notice it really except for lack of anxiety.

Would I notice this?

(T+0=17:14)

0:00h ingestion. Fortunately flubromazolam has a bile-bitterness akin to that of alprazolam, making it clear a substance is being ingested.

0:05h naww really? I believe I feel something!

0:10h ya rly! fuzzy feeling in the forehead, a general calming feeling, relaxation, similar as with the last trial but of course far less pronounced.

0:15h Indeed, a wee bit stronger now. It does indeed seem true that flubromazolam is in the ballpark of 50x the potency of Diazepam.

0:30h steady as she goes. I'm calm, a wee bit fuzzy, and I have checked out mentally a bit out ofd the music I am playing and the internet goings on. Somewhat of a pleasant summer afternoon feeling.

0:45h yes I definitely see the "hypnotic" designation of this benzodiazepine, there is an effect akin to lets say 5mg diazepam, and a reasonable amount of sedation and some yawning. A tendency to typos, Im a bit withdrawn.

1:00h the body high is quite pleasant at this dose, there is a warmth, muscle relaxation and general peaceful physical feeling throughout, I lay in bed just now and was very comfortable, it was a chore to get out :) This dose would be good as a medical hypnotic, or a mild recreational benzo effect without oversleeping. Its NOT a "functional anxiolytic" you tend to be withdrawn, relaxed and lazy. I would call this a ++ definitely a dose to revisit for recreations sake.

1:15h at this point 0.5mg drove me to bed. 0.125mg however is quite present but allows me to remain awake and enjoy the effect.

2:15h Settling in now, yes it does seem to hold up that 125mcg flubromazolam is approximately equivalent to 5mg valium, except more sedative and muscle relaxing.

2:45h I spoke too soon! I just had dinner and it magnified the hypnotic effectr! Now I just GOTTA sleep, at least a catnap. Its 8 PM lol I'm screwed.

4:00h Sleep wonderfully for an hour, still distinctly sedated, having that same muscle relaxation body high. An interesting recreational dose.

Last edited:
Ah damn, well I thought they were trusted....but after reading TR's thats not the case :(. I have complained gonna try elsewhere haha.

Now that Nifoxipam has been tested and found severely lacking ,has anyone tried the other new Benzo Flubromazolam? I'd like to know if it's any good or if I'm going to have to learn organic chemistry to get hold of my medication from now on

Flubromazolam is an impressive drug insofar as benzodiazepines are concerned. My experiences with this compound have all been highly positive. My first assay of this drug greatly surpassed my expectations. I certainly would be remiss if I failed to mention this drug in my recommendations to anybody inquiring about a worthwhile and enjoyable benzodiazepine with which to experiment .

If I were to give it a score, relative to other benzodiazepines I am aware of, ranging from 1 to 10, with 10 denoting only the nonpariel and hitherto unsurpassed and superlative benzodiazepines, and a grade of 1 being reserved for only the most mediocre and unimpressive of these, I suppose flubromazolam has earned itself a solid 8/10—as per my admittedly subjective, albeit greatly experienced, assessment.

Although, I should note, there isn't anything particularly "new" or surprisingly neoteric about these triazolobenzodiazepines, and by extrapolation, I'd presume flubromazolam isn't some newfangled entity either; these compounds were known to science—from what I have gathered—at least since the early-1970s—roughly 40 years prior to this thread. (To assuage credulity, reference this link: click this text, not gaze confused at it

Though I'd surmise the subterranean and surreptitious mavens and cognoscenti of clandestine chemical synetheses may have known of its existence at a time predating that reference's submission. What do I know, though? But, I digress.

Anyway—marvelous compound, indeed. While surely not the most magnificent entity chemical space, in all its incogitatable immensity, may have to offer for the downer aestetes, drug enthusiasts, and GABAergic gourmets of the world, flubromazolam does, I believe, come close enough for one to at least give it a try. And I guarantee you won't be unimpressed.

There are two principal reasons I can make such a guarantee : first, I believe it is simply that amazing of a benzodiazepine. The second is that I have nothing to guarantee if you feel otherwise; a guarantee is meaninglessness if nothing is actually guaranteed but the mere stating of a guarantee alone. It's simply a vacuous rhetorical device.

But in all earnest, flubromazolam is more than good, it's great! Even Tony the Tiger would concur, and any talking tiger is obviously smart enough to know shit from shinola, in my book.

Last edited:
Does anybody know if this shares the property of pyrazolam of not metabolizing? I may be in a situations where my ursine is screened for certain metabolites..... You know

Hmm I think tolerance with benzo's will affect this hugely, atleast that is my vendor's excuse for over 10mg having little- to no effect.
Gonna get some blotters maybe they're more effective than the pellet form?

can't beat the etizolam (on the research side of things) in my opinion, its a shame the branded ones are scarce.

Tried 250ug a few days ago (without any tolerance). Slight mood lift, but no euphoria. No real motivation to do anything, was not giving any fucks though.

Also caused a headache that lasted around 5 hours. Oh well. Definitely a extremely potent substance though.

Tried 250ug a few days ago (without any tolerance). Slight mood lift, but no euphoria. No real motivation to do anything, was not giving any fucks though.

Also caused a headache that lasted around 5 hours. Oh well. Definitely a extremely potent substance though.

It appears that 0.250 mg has surfaced on a number of vendors, where the Flubromazolam were only available in 0.750 mg/1.25 mg blotters and "pellets" before this.
I don't believe I have the bragging rights as to having a massive benzo tolerance (which is rather positive than negative, all in all IME). That said, I've had more than my fair share of Etizolams over the past couple of years, and take a few mg's when I can to dull my anxiety and "light" depression" + insomnia. I have been addicted to GHB/GBL, though, so I have a pretty high preexisting tolerance from that, meaning that I typically need 6-7 mg of Etiz to sleep, where many of my friends (largely benzo-naïve) need 1 or 2 for a KO-like sleep.

After reading through this read, it does seem like a wise idea to start low with this one. Some posts on here were definitely posted under some heavy benzo-influence! I'll try this one out starting at 125 micrograms (or half a tablet, in my case.) perhaps working up to 250 mics.

I don't see the "need" to go beyond 0.5 mg, unless your blotter is bunk. Hoping these "pellets" aren't - Nifoxipam was disappointing to say the least, so I have high hopes for a real insomnia-cure here. Not for the daily, it sounds like!

Well these things caused me to have a serious seizure a few weeks back worst one yet thought it was the end of me but that's what you get just stopping with out a taper

Flubromazolam is an impressive drug insofar as benzodiazepines are concerned. My experiences with this compound have all been highly positive. My first assay of this drug greatly surpassed my expectations. I certainly would be remiss if I failed to mention this drug in my recommendations to anybody inquiring about a worthwhile and enjoyable benzodiazepine with which to experiment .

If I were to give it a score, relative to other benzodiazepines I am aware of, ranging from 1 to 10, with 10 denoting only the nonpariel and hitherto unsurpassed and superlative benzodiazepines, and a grade of 1 being reserved for only the most mediocre and unimpressive of these, I suppose flubromazolam has earned itself a solid 8/10—as per my admittedly subjective, albeit greatly experienced, assessment.

Although, I should note, there isn't anything particularly "new" or surprisingly neoteric about these triazolobenzodiazepines, and by extrapolation, I'd presume flubromazolam isn't some newfangled entity either; these compounds were known to science—from what I have gathered—at least since the early-1970s—roughly 40 years prior to this thread. (To assuage credulity, reference this link: click this text, not gaze confused at it

Though I'd surmise the subterranean and surreptitious mavens and cognoscenti of clandestine chemical synetheses may have known of its existence at a time predating that reference's submission. What do I know, though? But, I digress.

Anyway—marvelous compound, indeed. While surely not the most magnificent entity chemical space, in all its incogitatable immensity, may have to offer for the downer aestetes, drug enthusiasts, and GABAergic gourmets of the world, flubromazolam does, I believe, come close enough for one to at least give it a try. And I guarantee you won't be unimpressed.

There are two principal reasons I can make such a guarantee : first, I believe it is simply that amazing of a benzodiazepine. The second is that I have nothing to guarantee if you feel otherwise; a guarantee is meaninglessness if nothing is actually guaranteed but the mere stating of a guarantee alone. It's simply a vacuous rhetorical device.

But in all earnest, flubromazolam is more than good, it's great! Even Tony the Tiger would concur, and any talking tiger is obviously smart enough to know shit from shinola, in my book.

Wow! Nom de plume, I love the way you write. I saw an earlier post where someone said you shouldent be using such language on a site like this.Absolute garbage. We should use every opertunity to broaden our vocabulary,unfortunatly somthing I started on far to late. I was inspired by Russell Brand ,the way he could put into words the things I was thinking. That's the power of words. To convey meaning ,and the more complex the meaning the more words we need to properly comunicate.
My friends are always taking the piss when I use what they deam a fancy word. Every one should work on there vocabulary for more efective comunication. Never let others make you feel bad about bettering your self.
Namaste people :)

This little beauty has my interest well and truly piqued. The comparison with Triazolam had me almost drooling!

Wow! Nom de plume, I love the way you write. I saw an earlier post where someone said you shouldent be using such language on a site like this.Absolute garbage. We should use every opertunity to broaden our vocabulary,unfortunatly somthing I started on far to late. I was inspired by Russell Brand ,the way he could put into words the things I was thinking. That's the power of words. To convey meaning ,and the more complex the meaning the more words we need to properly comunicate.
My friends are always taking the piss when I use what they deam a fancy word. Every one should work on there vocabulary for more efective comunication. Never let others make you feel bad about bettering your self.
Namaste people :)

Thank you for the very heartening approbation, Mimraa. It seems highly anomalous and counter-intuitive that the comments composed with the highest degree of forethought, consideration, and intelligence are derided and its composer subject to animosity rather than applause. What's so anomalous and outré about such derision and unnecessary contumely and caviling is that:

A.) Forum members seem to be averse to both bad writing and good writing. It is patently illogical to loathe and castigate a commenter for being a below-average communicator, whilst simultaneously using that same trivial and unwarranted nitpicking to browbeat and bully the above-average communicator into adopting those same apparently contemptible below-average communicative standards, so as to humor humorless haters and self-appointed adjudicators of adequate and appropriate writing and proper intercommunication.

B.) No one here on this forum is being subjected to some type of textually-repurposed Lidovico technique (à la Alex's suffered torturous behavioral modification techniques in Kubrick's 'A Clockwork Orange'). If one doesn't
like my writing then block me or just skip my posts. There's, however, no real need to recourse to acting as if you're on the rag.

But, I digress. Once more, thank you for your kind and truthful comment.

These ain't the shit, like everyone is saying.

Yeah, they are crazy potent, but the tolerance is just fucking ridiculous, and the withdrawal is almost instant after just taking them three days in a row.

Fuck them.

Good for an occasional trip killer, but for anything else they're shit.

1st night took .5 as this is the pellet size. Slept well but had to get up early to go hill-walking. Wasn't driving so no danger. Was ahead of the pack and didn't feel grogginess past what two or three beers the night before would have done.

Rather daftly then took 1mg that night after all my tasks had been taken care of. Got stoned. Reports from (oblivious ) partner that I looked tired. Last couple of hours before bed are a blur and I'd consider it a blackout I was able to hide under the guise of exhaustion from th day's activity.

The next day made for a shitty day at work, tired, spaced out, colleagues sati g I looked exhausted. That night had to breifly visit in-laws and the mundane nature of the Interaction made me want to commit violence (I'd never do it, just wild unrestrained thoughts and confusion, classic comedown)

That night bad, panicky dreams. Last night sleep returned to normal.

I was considering chucking them because the effect was too strong.

But I'd seperate the two experiences and will try a low dose (possibly .25) in a couple of weeks.

For reference, previous benzo experience is limited to etiz. No dependence.

Looking for something that can give a long restful sleep.

I have a rather high tolerance to benzos, averaging a minimum of the "equivalent" to 100mg's Valium and have done so for years, i popped 2x0.25mg flubromazolam was in the couch chillin' and woke up a few (about 3) hours later.

I was however at the time on high doses of EPH, sniffed MPA this morning, but had also been popping benzos (valiums, nifoxepam's, xanax, prazepams and ethyl loflazepates') prior to the flubromazolam. it's actually quite probable that the nifoxipams and xanax kicked in around the same time as the flubromazolam, it all happened quite fast, but i do remember feeling that "triazolo punch" that halcion and xanax also share.

Recap: efficiant to get to sleep (less for staying a sleep IMO), useful for people who have insomnia from time to time but not chronic insomnia, extremely hypnotic, less muscle relaxation or anxiolytic effect than most other hypnotic benzos ie. nitrazepam loprazolam or temazepam, short duration of action, likely to be very hard to come off daily or very regular use without massive rebound insomnia, i don't find it very recreational myself, especially if you compare it to Valium or nifoxipam....

All ime/imo and have only done one trial with the flubro so far

You were on 8 substances at the time. That report is beyond useless for anyone who wants to know about flubromazolams effects.