• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flubromazolam

now up to 6 mg in 10 hours and nothing going to take it 10mg and the shout at my vendor if these don't work i dont think its a rip off as such but just stale blotters going to have a half a pint of sloe gin in a few hours and hope for the best well i am no at 12 mg so and nothing to,speak of

Last edited:
well i am on at 12 mg so and nothing to,speak of make that 15 mg now no sign of black or blissout

Last edited:
going to have a half a pint of sloe gin in a few hours

Is this a suicide manual? You took 15mg of a ultra potent benzodiazepine. Don't redose. Go to bed.

Holy crap, yes go to bed already. And you are REALLY more intoxicated than you realize.

Ack, you probably already are in a blackout. Godspeed.

Last edited:
seems tolerance builds really fast or there's an inacive metabolite antagonizing the GABA sites these bind to. Once a week, maybe at most? A few days off? I prefer a eek to a month but don't know yet. I'll report in a week. I/m speaking of the AZOLAM.Once a week - no benzo except prescribed in the mean time. A few days off? I prefer a week to a month but don't know yet. I'll report in a week or a month. I'm speaking of the AZOLAM.

Those blotters you took four or more days in a row may not be bad. Just wait a week. Take that same amount. Now those that tied 'em for the first time and got nothing, maybe it's a cross tolerance to xnnnys or other high doe AZOLAMs. Wait 20x half life time minimum is my guess,my guess.

If you have a of of these RCs I highly recommend a safety deposit box at a bank. Best way to secure the stuff, just remember their hours and make it at least a half hour drive at least... and never remove powders in a bank. Take a pill bottle to put bags of itvin and only take what you absolutely need, plus a little more for seizures if you don't have scripts. One gram of etiz - take say 80-mg for the week for a 7-mg/day a habit and taper. Next week take 50-mg, and so on. Order early and often as needed you do not want to run out in 10days, so orders much be in already or today (where it''s Sunday mid-afternoon to evening in China and Sat PM in the UK)

Anyone know yet howlong the AZLAM tolerance lasts?

Last edited:
This stuff sounds ace for occasional use for opioid withdrawal/stimulant comedowns with a pre existing benzodiazepine tolerance

Flubromazolam seems to crystallize much nicer than many benzos. This was a bit surprising as I wasn't expecting it to be any easier to re-crystallize than etizolam, but it seems to have significantly less soluble in alcohol solutions. I was able to get to ~15 mg/mL in anhydrous ethanol before the solution became saturated.

As for it's potency it seems to be somewhat less potent then was suggested here. I've tried 1.5 mg so far with moderate effects, but certainly not anywhere near a blackout or significant mental impairment. Still nice stuff, but I think I will need to play around with the dosage quite a bit. It's a bit disappointing as I was excited at the idea of a benzo potent enough to be dosed in the 1/5 mg range.

I can't find any literature about this compounds dosage or metabolism. I have about a 30 mg a day alrazolam habit, so I'm guessing I just have moderate to high tolerance. I am interested in what dosage people would consider equivalent to 10 mg diazepam. So far I'd say .75 mg = 10 mg diazepam, but as said above, I have not taken significant dosage yet. 1.5 mg has been fairly sufficient in satisfying my benzo cravings for the most part, but I could certainly go a lot higher. I would be surprised if I didn't take 5 mg of flubromazolam at a minimum today.

I have about a 30 mg a day alrazolam habit, so I'm guessing I just have moderate to high tolerance.

That's a extremely heavy addiction. No wonder you need more than 1.5mg flubromazolam to feel it!

If i use this stuff more than 1 night at a time, ill have trouble sleeping for the next night or 2. The little sleep that i do get it involves very strange vivid dreams. Be careful with this one! I make sure to only use it once every 2 weeks for sleeping after stimulants. .5mg is enough to help me sleep even after some meth.

Note; ive never actually been addicted to benzos and use them very sparingly; although i have been addicted to GBL a couple times, so not sure if this would make me more susceptible to rebound insomnia. No other benzos have ever caused it this badly.

Gotta say it again, This stuff is strong and sublimely intense. Tastes like alprazolam to me, not just like it or I'd be suspicious, but similar - off taste, not too bad in PG solution. Tolerance, not sure when my previous post above was made (obvbiously I was high as fuck) .

I took 1.2-mg this evening after dinner and when all things were taken care of, about 6:30. By 7:10 I was nodding out (I take bupe as prescribed but this stuff seems to kick off nods that I haven't had in years - just one thing they aren't as good a dope nods). I took 1.2-mg, so I took less thab last wekek (I took more one dasy last week, tahts what I mean, shit cannot get this stated properly, less this week , more last week.) and I can hardly type. I took anothe r1-mg in PG under the tongue five min ago b/s bedtime isn't for a few hours... last tim eI took this stuff woke at 3AM in my TV room, spilled drink,spilled bong, loaded but never taken bong hit - ans it was this first of the night!

Sat downa nd apparently within 6-0 secnds was so nodded out I didn't feel the drink or bong spill on me. Could be bupe too.. but I take that as prescribed, although since wstiching to subutex generic, the pills are so smal I just whack 'em witjh a credit card and vacuume them up, that's made the bupe a lot stronger it seems, so maybe part of this flubromazolam thing for me is a better bupe buzz, but I d no't think sso. I take 3-mg clonazepam/day and got over the nods from it w/ methodone (200-md/day in a few weeks.

Sorry for the typing, this is what drugs do to your brain, esp., good ones. FLUBRAZZZZZZZOOOOOOLLLLLAMMMMMM MY NEW FRIEND, WELCOME HOME.

Damn, this stufff is rightous, I'm ust not sure if the euphoria matches alprazolams. I think it's there but subtler. I feel fucking great, some light psycaedlia to it, 0r it strenthens my cannabis - music sounds devine.

Last edited:
180px-Flubromazolam.svg.png

Virgin Test -- 0.5mg Flubromazolam orally

Flubromazolam (NOT flubromazepam) is a highly potent benzodiazepine available through selected RC vendors. Being related to triazolam and alprazolam, its potency has been described as "as potent as Triazolam, twice as potent as alprazolam or flunitrazepam and 'considerably more potent than Etizolam'" The drug appears to last 10-16 hours and is among the most sedative of benzodiazepines.

It is strongly sedative-hypnotic, people have been unable to stay awake at 0.5mg and a few blackled out from as little as 1mg. 0.5-1.5mg doses tend to profoundly affect people even wth considerable benzo tolerances.

Okay, time for me to quit blabbing and start doing!

7mg Flubromazolam was introduced in a lab vial and 7ml propylene glycol was added. Agitation produced suspended crystals and air bubbles. The lab vial was heated under a runmning hot tap to warm the contents, agitating occasionally. This warming resulted in the air bubbles vanishing rapidly and the crystals dissolving, giving 7ml of a 1mg/ml Flubromazolam solution.

Using a syrnge graduated to 0.2ml accuracy, 0.5ml was drawn, measuring a dose of 0.5mg Flubromazolam.

This was squirted directly onto the tongue and the neat solution tasted. There was a clear bitterness with a chemical off flavor to it reminiscent of Alprazolam. It was washed down on an empty stomach with a glass of water but some sublingual absorption definitely occurred.

T=
0:00h (22:40h) ingestion of the half ml of 0.1% Flubromazolam solution. (500 micrograms)

0:10h Clear effects are noticable, a sedative effect not particularly benzo-like so far.

0:15h It was no false alert, I am definitely on the rise!

0:30h A nice sedative buzz has developed so far. There is a bit of "dunkenness", the visual field is a bit wobbly as with Temazepam or alcohol. Equilibrium is affected too, these effects considerably more than 6mg Bromazepam. Its not particularly euphoric but it does feel good, intoxicated, wobbly. FAST HITTER.

0:35h Okay this is FUN. I have a nice permasmile building, eyelids a bit closer, feeling generally awesome and impressed that over the 2 hours this comes up it might just put me to bed like it did others.

0:45h I'm starting to get tired in a pleasant sort of way, This is a hypnotic with a big H.

1:00h Whoa, condiderably tired now, I can ttotally see this putting people to bed. Considerable intoxication.

1:15h Saaay guys this is unheard of for me but 2 hours before mu bedtime I'll go to bed now :rockon:
Sooo sleepy, pleasant but mmmmm sleep is gonna be soooo good. I'll mtell y'all tomorrow how it went.

strog sedation, forcug sleeop. Hard to focus the eyes., Good muscle relaxationn throughout.

BOT recreational because its driving mme to bed. I would nothesitate to considerb0,25gr Strong and perhaps 0,125mg as medicinal stff
Eyes wanna roll baqck and close. Awesome benzo, I never hada benzo rwam me so hard and this then on an epmty stomack.

12:30h I can't believe this, I slept 11 hours! I woke up groggy and with a backache which I usually get if I sleep this long. I'm reading back the last entry and am astounded at the number of typos. Completely missed that last night. Ther groggyness is passing a bit as I wake up further.

I respect the shit out of this benzo now, it is SO STRONG. In my firsttime view 0.125mg might be equivalent to 3mg Bromazepam (or 5mg Diazepam) and next time I'll prolly shoot for 0.25mg.

Finally a RC benzo that isnt a daytime anxiolytic but a nightttime hypnotic.

Considerable muscle relaxant effects. I'm feeling residual benzo effects. Very glad I dont have to do stuff but can just ride it out! SO VERY GLAD I didnt take 1mg! My tolerance is 3mg bromazepam once daily.

Watch the walking around the next day. It's like your inner ear is fucked up. You don't notice it. DO NOT drive within 10 -12 of taking this stuff. SERIOUSLY DO NOT DRIVE...

I spent day being daddy n i ate 30mg from 11am till 3am did five 1.25 triaz analouges 8 4mg flub n 16th uk h. I ate loads had a lye in till 11 as parents had her I ate well did stemitil twice n drunk fluids for each glass booze.

Flub pam is good at 1.25 X2 I'm gonn not do 6mg daily of it like clonaz. It took me two years to not notice ingesting clonaz / destroy receptions so I will give this a year but I want to keep it special ill abuse the hundred i bought then keep em for ppl to ask to buy n rest I'll keep if I need opiate detox. Theyre good with diphenidine and an few dipenhydramine for the spaceyness....

I noticed wobbliness with as little as 0.5mg of this stuff, I did it when I had nothing left to do. After the trip report I went back to bed twice and made it a total of 13 hours of sleep. It was simply divine, felt like high quality sleeptime.

FairySkruff can you rephrase that? =D

I saw a source call the potency of flubromazolam as:

~80mcg treshold
100-200 low
200-400 common
400-600 high

Given how 0,5mg put this 163kg = 360lbs insomniac it bed 2-3 hours before bedtime while he was determined to ride it out, and let him sleep a total of 13 hours I will certainly vouch for 500mcg being a High dose.

I just had 3 x 1.25mg with alcohopop and dipenhydramine 50mg am gonna work my way thru a teeth of h..

I felt Nada off half ( I have tolerance due to clonaz 2mgs a day min) if I was patient I'd feel one 1.25

I'm going out boxing day n new year's clean picking ppl up or driving them to score perhaps so I'm binging now.

I've got tycho on n the come up off as few is nice. Each smoked line of uk no 3 h is making the benzos sledge me...

MY TOLRRANCE V HIGH IN HOSPITAL A N E AFTER IDOT GAVE ME 10ML of gbl n paramedics found a bit of diphenimine n i was treated for crack they gave up after about 55mg IV OF diaz

DONT FOLLOW MY ADIVICE I STARTED ON A HALF FIRST EVENING.

Know ur limits as Mr Eastwood says

I can remember what I wrote but these are less special than gbl by same source as meclonazepam I feel they not mixed well

After nifoxypam 2mgs in excess I.would day these triaz flub pams are what diclazepam should of been like and are compatible at 1.25 to 10mg diazepam

I'm totally spoilt with nifoxypam 2mgs or whatever they are closest to.I've midaz for relocation of bones n sitting with other clean ppl 20mg of them didn't give me memory loss

With all doses I drunk fluids n ate well took ant acids n have had great time. I started off at three as I've walked about 15 miles sonce 9am. The muscle relaxant metabolites defo.stopped aches.

Most benzos esp vlonaz make me hyper. Only nifoxypam 2mgs x 5 plus did same. Euphoria was great im gonna just do flub pam 1..25 untili slurr my words other than that I can do jenga, cook etc just i begin to slur on any of these after 5 same with clonaz...

Best I've had in ages these two.

Beats most hands down i love clonaz in am n nitraz any amount I will dift off. Eating 100 x10mg on coke n brown a few times definitely destroyed some receptors

These make me hyper.

That's just myopiniom I've yet to waste cash on crack or benzo'd white powder n my e stash I wouldn't waste.

I think I'll use these in bed with partner after bk 2 cb n 2bcb boost we fo first so no waiting to come up.

I don't touch needles n work a part time job so if I wanna get mashed in weird ways it's mu perogitive. On coke we never prank called a Mr killing lol

I feel if I vape dippoximine I'll go for the more is more route.N have a good time. These first three n things r making my jaw clench. Euohoric pleasant elopement to them. I'd wanna hoover n clean house. As said before both meds out this week to me feel like amphsulphate.

Posted to.much sorry ill work on not typing so much

I spent day being mummy daddy fairy to my daughter is had her for days I am so carefull with her items are locked in a safe in a stash item under floor so I'm carefull but also an ex sundisseenntiaal and helter Skelter n then bang face breakcore hardcore cheesy quaver n like messy. I always loved the days after clubbing for silly fun. I get that with my daughter n chose her over going out. I only see her when her mum's raving or on a mulpiple cid binge. I'd rather have her we do all kinds. If ur worry was i am neglectful
She lives with two family's I round up ppl after pub etc n bosh out mash up tunes n produce till someone overdoes it or ppl invite idiots round i just turn the amp off n send em on their way...

I think just ask me specifically or I'll go off on a tangent I've had five and. 1 of uk smoked h from my remains of swopping things the othrr day
I love opium but as I can't crop here or buy it as a special treat h has to do

I'm baggy eyed n wanna stretch out in every direction off 7.5 mg flub-pam triazolam metabolite....

I can vouch for the less is more argument but these are dosed at 1.25 I'd say all just over one

The blotters I got as I help out blotter cooks I know. The blotters are bout. 0.5mg in many ppls humblre opinion. At moment I've got ten ppl including myself getting nifoxipam 2mgs. Gonna try net a discoount that way or another 8th powder n ill lay our blotters with a mcg pipette in exchange for some Lithuanian cb off. A ex/friend n I'll blotter them.

Who lays out their own blotters here
Who's found this more euphoric than nifoxypam. This with one beer is feeling speedy. Its a chunky receptor soaking dooooooog n i can't feel much obove x number of tablets already taken. When ive had a doze later I'll go back to huge ammounts of nif pam as its almost best benzo apart from midazolam p.r. ( up ur bum) then having sex. This doesn't make me horny.....

I'm a chronic insomniac five days awake n two in bed on standard odd cycle

I'd say
200 threashold
400 feeling it thetaputicly
600 feeling like bringing
1mg stil mild but with efffects like mild relsxation
2.5 mg getting an idea of what a destroyer dose would do
5-20mg great if u just have bed till lunch to cuddle n kiss ur partner. After 6-8 hours ur probabbly high but could pass as normal, feel relaxed but normal enough to shop n chat away.

3rd day I think metabolites will be rushing through my system by tomorrow I earmarked for wrapping presents in bed