Bluelight

Thread: Flubromazolam

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

North & South America Drug Discussion
    Comparisons were made by those who chould stay awake that it has the Temazepam "drunkenness" but more so.
    That's very interesting, how I miss temazepam, but I have no valid reasons to get a script with my 2 scripts. I guess I'll be having something as exciting as nimetazepam was cracked to be in the early 2000's heheh.

edit:I don't know why my previous post was also here, I wanted to add this to the previous post not make a new one.
    Last edited by THE_REAL_OBLIVION; 09-12-2014 at 19:56. Reason: see edit reason in post

2. Collapse Details

hmm I'm not so sure about that suggested dose equivalency. 1mg flubromazolam cuts even people with a tolerance down, I don't see that happening with 13,4mg Diazepam. I see more pattern that people say its not unlike 2x alprazolam so Triazolam strength where 0.25mg = 10mg diazepam equivalent, but then of a highly sedative-hypnotic benzo. I heard too that clonazolam is said to be stronger but my guess is that both are stronger than your vendor asserts.

Best be careful and take 0.5mg tops the first time even with a tolerance

3. Collapse Details

"1mg flubromazolam cuts even people with a tolerance down"

Same is said about clonazolam(clonitrazolam) so far. I'll be able to give my empirical research results sometimes this month. I have one hell of a tolerance, and that's not bragging, au contraire. I just went through a supposed bag of 125mg etizolam in 6 days, I think the stuff is not as potent/pure as it used to be where I would get this powder etizolam though as 2mg of xanax when I went a renewed my script and got my weekly bupe was enough to calm me down very well, the night following the day where I ran out of etiz. I must have something different in my DNA that makes me not care much about etizolam, and even less about deschloroetizolam, people who say they take 3mg of deschloroetizolam make me laugh and I tend to think of them as vendor shills.

Anyway, clonazolam, flubromazolam, we can expect both to be very strong. I read about somebody in europe who's scripted Loprazolam, and since it is one of the rare very water soluble benzo (with Midazolam, I know of no other), and he is shooting his doses using SteriFilts, if you don't know what SteriFilts are, they are filters developed for mainly heroin injectors to be put inside those injections kits that pharmacies, social workers give out (4 syringes, 4 alcohol pads, 4 sterile cookers with a SteriFilt inside the package, sterile bacteriostatic water vials), they are pretty new in these, you used to have to order them like micron filters, basically they allow one to shoot up crushed up pills safely. He's using 8-12mg of IV Loprazolam a day and when he ate 2x0.5mg clonazolam, he was knocked on his ass, did not fall asleep like when he shoots up a couple 2mg Dormonocts (loprazolam),but said that it was great that this stuff didn't need to be IV'd to get where he wanted to be (normal, no withdrawals,heh, with a side of euphoria usually reserved for triazolo benzos). Didn't say about the duration so I can't compare with flubromazolam, yet. But the source of clonazolam (there is only one afaik) is very well regarded since many years and introduced products before that are now amongst the favourites of many, I won't name which one but there you go.

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Respect this stuff. Got raw. Made 1-mg/mL solution (PG) doesn't seem water soluble as someone somewhere speculated. Took ~1.5-mg 20 minutes ago. I have a tolerance of about 12-20-mg/etizolam/day, with 3-mg K-pin. About to fucking pass out... feels great like alprazooooooooooolam

Respect. This stuff. Holy wow. Wow. Whew. If you don't do benzos DO NOT start with this. Get some diazepam pills, don't go the RC route you'll regret it, unless maybe - maybe - you only get it pressed. But I think this cmpd isn't formulated properly anywhere, i.e., no country produces it as a consumer pharmy.

5. Collapse Details

got 50 500 cmg blotters of these on the way hoping for some better luck with these that etzi that they don't leave me feeling brain dead like the last lot did

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by speedballs_over View Post
    Respect this stuff. Got raw. Made 1-mg/mL solution (PG) doesn't seem water soluble as someone somewhere speculated. Took ~1.5-mg 20 minutes ago. I have a tolerance of about 12-20-mg/etizolam/day, with 3-mg K-pin. About to fucking pass out... feels great like alprazooooooooooolam

Respect. This stuff. Holy wow. Wow. Whew. If you don't do benzos DO NOT start with this. Get some diazepam pills, don't go the RC route you'll regret it, unless maybe - maybe - you only get it pressed. But I think this cmpd isn't formulated properly anywhere, i.e., no country produces it as a consumer pharmy.
    Or if they get Diclazepam/Pyrazolam, those are fine for noobs. But I would hint at buying a small quantity to have after psychedelic trips to make sleep easier of those, also.

7. Collapse Details

Oh hell yeah clonazolam likely is a very hard hitter too and I believe the claim that potency may be even higher.

I'm not just talk, I got me some powder flubromazolam, a fine tan powder, in some days I'll be making a propylene glycol solution, probably 1mg/ml and I'll probably go for 0.5mg oral. When I take my daily 3mg bromazepam in the morning I still have a tendency to nap for the first hour of effect or so, so 0.5mg flubromazolam will be a proper brick to the face I'm sure, given Speedbal's tolerance and him being owned by 1.5mg in 20 minutes. How was it Speedball?

I have a lady friend who has bad insomnia after MXE, seems like this is just the ticket I've been thinking of uses to put flubromazolam to given the reported properties, and it seems the ideal drug for forcing sleep when such is hard to get, once every few weeks at most. Somehow I'm thinking rectal use of small quantities might be interesting if semi-conscious sedation can be achieved, kinda a benzo nod possibly comparable with IV benzo sedation. In a precisely tailored dosage that might be interesting to experience.
    Last edited by Asante; 11-12-2014 at 06:01.

8. Collapse Details

got my 50 blotters strange a month a 250cmg ones 1 knocked me today i am already on 1.5mg and just feel a little sluggish i am them sublingal and under my gum before swallowing the tab also anyone who has had them the blotters have they had a metallic taste to it ?

plus asante ive a feeling we scored for the same scotish guy so keep me informed as its damn expensive cheers

9. Collapse Details

Judging by your spelling, you're definitely more than just a little sluggish.

10. Collapse Details

Naw no Scotsmen involved, I got my powder flubromazolam directly from China.

1.5mg slightly sluggish? This drug, it has been noted, has an extremely rapid development of tolerance. You can use it once and then have to wait some weeks for the next dose.

And yeah, you may be more intoxicated than you think

11. Collapse Details

now up to 6 mg in 10 hours and nothing going to take it 10mg and the shout at my vendor if these don't work i dont think its a rip off as such but just stale blotters going to have a half a pint of sloe gin in a few hours and hope for the best well i am no at 12 mg so and nothing to,speak of
    Last edited by foolsgold; 13-12-2014 at 00:31.

12. Collapse Details

well i am on at 12 mg so and nothing to,speak of make that 15 mg now no sign of black or blissout
    Last edited by foolsgold; 13-12-2014 at 00:39.

13. Collapse Details

going to have a half a pint of sloe gin in a few hours
    Is this a suicide manual? You took 15mg of a ultra potent benzodiazepine. Don't redose. Go to bed.

14. Collapse Details

Holy crap, yes go to bed already. And you are REALLY more intoxicated than you realize.

Ack, you probably already are in a blackout. Godspeed.
    Last edited by Asante; 13-12-2014 at 14:18.

15. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    seems tolerance builds really fast or there's an inacive metabolite antagonizing the GABA sites these bind to. Once a week, maybe at most? A few days off? I prefer a eek to a month but don't know yet. I'll report in a week. I/m speaking of the AZOLAM.Once a week - no benzo except prescribed in the mean time. A few days off? I prefer a week to a month but don't know yet. I'll report in a week or a month. I'm speaking of the AZOLAM.

Those blotters you took four or more days in a row may not be bad. Just wait a week. Take that same amount. Now those that tied 'em for the first time and got nothing, maybe it's a cross tolerance to xnnnys or other high doe AZOLAMs. Wait 20x half life time minimum is my guess,my guess.

If you have a of of these RCs I highly recommend a safety deposit box at a bank. Best way to secure the stuff, just remember their hours and make it at least a half hour drive at least... and never remove powders in a bank. Take a pill bottle to put bags of itvin and only take what you absolutely need, plus a little more for seizures if you don't have scripts. One gram of etiz - take say 80-mg for the week for a 7-mg/day a habit and taper. Next week take 50-mg, and so on. Order early and often as needed you do not want to run out in 10days, so orders much be in already or today (where it''s Sunday mid-afternoon to evening in China and Sat PM in the UK)

Anyone know yet howlong the AZLAM tolerance lasts?
    Last edited by speedballs_over; 14-12-2014 at 00:35. Reason: add a buch of stuff,shit kick in

16. Collapse Details

This stuff sounds ace for occasional use for opioid withdrawal/stimulant comedowns with a pre existing benzodiazepine tolerance

17. Collapse Details

Flubromazolam seems to crystallize much nicer than many benzos. This was a bit surprising as I wasn't expecting it to be any easier to re-crystallize than etizolam, but it seems to have significantly less soluble in alcohol solutions. I was able to get to ~15 mg/mL in anhydrous ethanol before the solution became saturated.

As for it's potency it seems to be somewhat less potent then was suggested here. I've tried 1.5 mg so far with moderate effects, but certainly not anywhere near a blackout or significant mental impairment. Still nice stuff, but I think I will need to play around with the dosage quite a bit. It's a bit disappointing as I was excited at the idea of a benzo potent enough to be dosed in the 1/5 mg range.

I can't find any literature about this compounds dosage or metabolism. I have about a 30 mg a day alrazolam habit, so I'm guessing I just have moderate to high tolerance. I am interested in what dosage people would consider equivalent to 10 mg diazepam. So far I'd say .75 mg = 10 mg diazepam, but as said above, I have not taken significant dosage yet. 1.5 mg has been fairly sufficient in satisfying my benzo cravings for the most part, but I could certainly go a lot higher. I would be surprised if I didn't take 5 mg of flubromazolam at a minimum today.

18. Collapse Details

I have about a 30 mg a day alrazolam habit, so I'm guessing I just have moderate to high tolerance.
    That's a extremely heavy addiction. No wonder you need more than 1.5mg flubromazolam to feel it!

19. Collapse Details

If i use this stuff more than 1 night at a time, ill have trouble sleeping for the next night or 2. The little sleep that i do get it involves very strange vivid dreams. Be careful with this one! I make sure to only use it once every 2 weeks for sleeping after stimulants. .5mg is enough to help me sleep even after some meth.

Note; ive never actually been addicted to benzos and use them very sparingly; although i have been addicted to GBL a couple times, so not sure if this would make me more susceptible to rebound insomnia. No other benzos have ever caused it this badly.

20. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Gotta say it again, This stuff is strong and sublimely intense. Tastes like alprazolam to me, not just like it or I'd be suspicious, but similar - off taste, not too bad in PG solution. Tolerance, not sure when my previous post above was made (obvbiously I was high as fuck) .

I took 1.2-mg this evening after dinner and when all things were taken care of, about 6:30. By 7:10 I was nodding out (I take bupe as prescribed but this stuff seems to kick off nods that I haven't had in years - just one thing they aren't as good a dope nods). I took 1.2-mg, so I took less thab last wekek (I took more one dasy last week, tahts what I mean, shit cannot get this stated properly, less this week , more last week.) and I can hardly type. I took anothe r1-mg in PG under the tongue five min ago b/s bedtime isn't for a few hours... last tim eI took this stuff woke at 3AM in my TV room, spilled drink,spilled bong, loaded but never taken bong hit - ans it was this first of the night!

Sat downa nd apparently within 6-0 secnds was so nodded out I didn't feel the drink or bong spill on me. Could be bupe too.. but I take that as prescribed, although since wstiching to subutex generic, the pills are so smal I just whack 'em witjh a credit card and vacuume them up, that's made the bupe a lot stronger it seems, so maybe part of this flubromazolam thing for me is a better bupe buzz, but I d no't think sso. I take 3-mg clonazepam/day and got over the nods from it w/ methodone (200-md/day in a few weeks.

Sorry for the typing, this is what drugs do to your brain, esp., good ones. FLUBRAZZZZZZZOOOOOOLLLLLAMMMMMM MY NEW FRIEND, WELCOME HOME.

Damn, this stufff is rightous, I'm ust not sure if the euphoria matches alprazolams. I think it's there but subtler. I feel fucking great, some light psycaedlia to it, 0r it strenthens my cannabis - music sounds devine.
    Last edited by speedballs_over; 17-12-2014 at 04:26. Reason: tyring to do better

21. Collapse Details

Virgin Test -- 0.5mg Flubromazolam orally

Flubromazolam (NOT flubromazepam) is a highly potent benzodiazepine available through selected RC vendors. Being related to triazolam and alprazolam, its potency has been described as "as potent as Triazolam, twice as potent as alprazolam or flunitrazepam and 'considerably more potent than Etizolam'" The drug appears to last 10-16 hours and is among the most sedative of benzodiazepines.

It is strongly sedative-hypnotic, people have been unable to stay awake at 0.5mg and a few blackled out from as little as 1mg. 0.5-1.5mg doses tend to profoundly affect people even wth considerable benzo tolerances.

Okay, time for me to quit blabbing and start doing!

7mg Flubromazolam was introduced in a lab vial and 7ml propylene glycol was added. Agitation produced suspended crystals and air bubbles. The lab vial was heated under a runmning hot tap to warm the contents, agitating occasionally. This warming resulted in the air bubbles vanishing rapidly and the crystals dissolving, giving 7ml of a 1mg/ml Flubromazolam solution.

Using a syrnge graduated to 0.2ml accuracy, 0.5ml was drawn, measuring a dose of 0.5mg Flubromazolam.

This was squirted directly onto the tongue and the neat solution tasted. There was a clear bitterness with a chemical off flavor to it reminiscent of Alprazolam. It was washed down on an empty stomach with a glass of water but some sublingual absorption definitely occurred.

T=
    0:00h (22:40h) ingestion of the half ml of 0.1% Flubromazolam solution. (500 micrograms)

0:10h Clear effects are noticable, a sedative effect not particularly benzo-like so far.

0:15h It was no false alert, I am definitely on the rise!

0:30h A nice sedative buzz has developed so far. There is a bit of "dunkenness", the visual field is a bit wobbly as with Temazepam or alcohol. Equilibrium is affected too, these effects considerably more than 6mg Bromazepam. Its not particularly euphoric but it does feel good, intoxicated, wobbly. FAST HITTER.

0:35h Okay this is FUN. I have a nice permasmile building, eyelids a bit closer, feeling generally awesome and impressed that over the 2 hours this comes up it might just put me to bed like it did others.

0:45h I'm starting to get tired in a pleasant sort of way, This is a hypnotic with a big H.

1:00h Whoa, condiderably tired now, I can ttotally see this putting people to bed. Considerable intoxication.

1:15h Saaay guys this is unheard of for me but 2 hours before mu bedtime I'll go to bed now :rockon:
    Sooo sleepy, pleasant but mmmmm sleep is gonna be soooo good. I'll mtell y'all tomorrow how it went.

strog sedation, forcug sleeop. Hard to focus the eyes., Good muscle relaxationn throughout.

BOT recreational because its driving mme to bed. I would nothesitate to considerb0,25gr Strong and perhaps 0,125mg as medicinal stff
    Eyes wanna roll baqck and close. Awesome benzo, I never hada benzo rwam me so hard and this then on an epmty stomack.

12:30h I can't believe this, I slept 11 hours! I woke up groggy and with a backache which I usually get if I sleep this long. I'm reading back the last entry and am astounded at the number of typos. Completely missed that last night. Ther groggyness is passing a bit as I wake up further.

I respect the shit out of this benzo now, it is SO STRONG. In my firsttime view 0.125mg might be equivalent to 3mg Bromazepam (or 5mg Diazepam) and next time I'll prolly shoot for 0.25mg.

Finally a RC benzo that isnt a daytime anxiolytic but a nightttime hypnotic.

Considerable muscle relaxant effects. I'm feeling residual benzo effects. Very glad I dont have to do stuff but can just ride it out! SO VERY GLAD I didnt take 1mg! My tolerance is 3mg bromazepam once daily.

22. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Watch the walking around the next day. It's like your inner ear is fucked up. You don't notice it. DO NOT drive within 10 -12 of taking this stuff. SERIOUSLY DO NOT DRIVE...

23. Collapse Details

I spent day being daddy n i ate 30mg from 11am till 3am did five 1.25 triaz analouges 8 4mg flub n 16th uk h. I ate loads had a lye in till 11 as parents had her I ate well did stemitil twice n drunk fluids for each glass booze.

Flub pam is good at 1.25 X2 I'm gonn not do 6mg daily of it like clonaz. It took me two years to not notice ingesting clonaz / destroy receptions so I will give this a year but I want to keep it special ill abuse the hundred i bought then keep em for ppl to ask to buy n rest I'll keep if I need opiate detox. Theyre good with diphenidine and an few dipenhydramine for the spaceyness....

24. Collapse Details

I noticed wobbliness with as little as 0.5mg of this stuff, I did it when I had nothing left to do. After the trip report I went back to bed twice and made it a total of 13 hours of sleep. It was simply divine, felt like high quality sleeptime.

FairySkruff can you rephrase that?

25. Collapse Details

I saw a source call the potency of flubromazolam as:

~80mcg treshold
    100-200 low
    200-400 common
    400-600 high

Given how 0,5mg put this 163kg = 360lbs insomniac it bed 2-3 hours before bedtime while he was determined to ride it out, and let him sleep a total of 13 hours I will certainly vouch for 500mcg being a High dose.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast