• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flubromazolam

Yeah, I'm using a pg solution plus oral syringe. This is by far the most powerful benzo I've tried and I've used an array of them. Phenezapam has nothing on it but the reason as I see people abused it was because it's so subtle. This is not. This would definitely be horrible taken for GAD because the anti-anxiety are trumped by the body load and a weird head space that I can only assume is only possible by abusing other benzos which I never do. I can definitely see this being chill for night time but definitely not meant to be taken more than once or twice a week. This will last about a year for me because I prefer benzos that are strictly for anxiety rather than euphoria. Clonazolam is a good example in the RC market. I apologize for no line breaks. I'm posting from my phone. Peace out.

Damn, even with my beast mode tolerance, 2mg blacked me out so bad. I won't be buying these anymore. I'll stick to the yellow .5 clonazolam)

Flubromazolam can be a little dysphoric at times and messes too much with my memory - clonazolam is much nicer.

^I completely agree. I'm going to give my take on this chem as someone with little to no tolerance but with plenty of experience with benzos, this is simple a nasty chem and I'm not referring to just the taste. I feel sorry for those that become dependent on this stuff. I wish them the best of luck!

I only took .25 mg of this stuff yesterday and it still came back with a horrible rebound, even after one dose. This was already mentioned in the thread but if you don't believe, it's definitely there and I consider myself a pretty level headed person but alas results may vary for some of you lucky bastards. I've never experienced a single day rebound like this from any benzo at such a low dose.

It's not like every other benzo where you just wake up with standard dry mouth after the first low dose but comes with much more. You wake up with dry mouth plus flu like symtoms(no pun intended) that I've only received from after going through complete dependence(really long at that) on a benzo after going cold-turkey. That was the worst decision of my life and it's still effecting my to this day.

This rebound effect goes away with patience so I highly recommend not trying to solve this rebound by dosing it again immediately after. Be careful folks, there is little to no scientific analysis on this and it can my a toxic compound;for cripes sake there isn't even a Wikipedia page on this stuff. All we have is experience from our fellow psychonauts. Be careful with stuff!

Peace out my friends.

This stuff is crazy. I'm still surprised respectable vendors are still selling it. I get mine from one a vendor that sells strictly in pg solution and bulk. I usually buy his PG solutions. You probably know who I'm talking about if you've been in the RC game a few years. I see why it is the slowest seller on his site and he should consider just not selling it in my opinion. It seems a lot of people have learned their lesson or are just consuming it at a most slower pace as suggested. He should focus more on selling clonazolam and and etizolam as those are the hot sellers. Keep diclazepam as the taper benzo because flubro surely is not.

Anyone wake up in the morning after taking fkubro with really bad coordination?
I've fell a few times getting out of bed and walking around for a short period of with loss coordination but it goes away after a few minutes. This coming from someone not abusing it. This is the most dangerous RC on the market in my opinion right now.

I won't be be reordering it ever again but ordered my trusty short acting "benzo"(yes, I know it's not technically a benzo) etizolam. I would have rather had clonazolam but thy only had 300 ml solutions.

^I completely agree. I'm going to give my take on this chem as someone with little to no tolerance but with plenty of experience with benzos, this is simple a nasty chem and I'm not referring to just the taste. I feel sorry for those that become dependent on this stuff. I wish them the best of luck!

I only took .25 mg of this stuff yesterday and it still came back with a horrible rebound, even after one dose. This was already mentioned in the thread but if you don't believe, it's definitely there and I consider myself a pretty level headed person but alas results may vary for some of you lucky bastards. I've never experienced a single day rebound like this from any benzo at such a low dose.

It's not like every other benzo where you just wake up with standard dry mouth after the first low dose but comes with much more. You wake up with dry mouth plus flu like symtoms(no pun intended) that I've only received from after going through complete dependence(really long at that) on a benzo after going cold-turkey. That was the worst decision of my life and it's still effecting my to this day.

This rebound effect goes away with patience so I highly recommend not trying to solve this rebound by dosing it again immediately after. Be careful folks, there is little to no scientific analysis on this and it can my a toxic compound;for cripes sake there isn't even a Wikipedia page on this stuff. All we have is experience from our fellow psychonauts. Be careful with stuff!

Peace out my friends.

There used to be a wikipedia entry, it was removed by the extremely anal sysadmins of wikipedia...if you know the people who are behind wikipedia, well I suggest you read the encyclopediadramatica.se article on wikipedia...

I bought some from a vendor who would get rid of another store's stock, helping in getting rid of it, because it was getting banned from that country on june 9th.I used the 0,25mg british pellets before and did not notice a huge increase in tolerance, but I rarely had more than 0.5mg. With what I ordered, I'm forced to take 1mg, they're 1mg capsules. Right now it's all i'm using or clonazolam 0.5 or 1mg since 4 days, tuesday is when i'll get my valium 10mgx60 and xanax 1mgx15 scripts filled, and on that day, I'm giving my flub-lam capsules and the few remaining clonazolam capsules i'll have left, i'm running low, but at least these I can get again no problem. I always viewed RC benzos as made for people with benzo scripts who are underdosed/tolerance withdrawal (taking your scripted dose yet not feeling 100% normal). And Valium kicks both of these triazolos when it comes to mood improvement, muscle relaxation and without a doubt, length of action and is a lot less addictive...valium works for me since december 2010, sure sometimes I'd prefer (and do take 30mg) instead of my 20mg a day script, but I mostly don't abuse it, but even just doing that (taking an extra pill...I really should try to make a deal with my psydoc, script me 75 10mg valiums, 60 to be taken everyday the other 15 prn. But he'd say you have your 15 Xanax a month for that! Well yeah, but they are 1mg xanax, since 4 years, maybe its time I should be scripted 2mg bars. As the pharmacy can confirm to him, I'm a good boy since almost 3 years now, with early refills happening about once a year, by 2 or 3 days or that one time when I was still living with my mom and she decided to clean my room and threw an almost full bottle in the trash..."she's one of those anti-medication people, yet takes many meds herself, and considers her own psychiatric medication (Cymbalta) to be truely needed because her GP scripted them to her, when I was "yeah well, a psychiatrist scripted me the valium...it's his specialty" then she dismisses psychiatrists as quacks, all of them. Anyway, enough with the funny tangent about an old person being stubborn...but yeah, threw a script with about 50 pills in them in a garbage bag and the garbage trucks had passed that very morning. Had to drag her to the pharmacy to make her say that to the head pharmacist so they would enter the "Lost" code as to enable the renewal...They all got codes for certain reasons that enable early refill. The pharmacy I was forced to change to because only them in my area had the methadone program. There's a pale ghost looking redhead (definitely has no soul)who I was showing my bus ticket for a town 6 hours away and she knew I was going there every year, when I got all my takehomes (6) doses of 'done (now bupe) I could still take the bus to that town for the RockFest in Montebello,Qc (on the border of NY state, probably the best festival ever since 4 years in a row. She would not enter the damn "trip" code, I had to start to yell at her pale face that she wouldn't make me miss this festival. The boss, who is cool, he said no problem. See, the thing is, benzos can be filled at another location, but if you do so, then your script has been transferred to that pharmacy. That's so mega severe....with opiates it's even worse, let's say you move to another place, and become the customer of a new pharmacy, unless it's part of ONE chain in hthe province who has your file everywhere due to a centralized network, the opiate script wil be nulled and void.You'lll need a new script form your doc.

I'm kinda opiraging right now, so sorry if you can't read all this.The tl;dr would be : does this stuff takes longer to kick in compared to other triazolos, because I didn't think it did...but thats what happened, or these 1mg gelcaps...i wish they were pills so I could take less than 1mg at once (a funny thing to be said by a benzohead but that's where I am, I want to be careful.Those reports of rapidly raising tolerance seem true, although when I used 0.25mg reddish pink tablets from england, i didn't experience that too much, it did raise my tolerance, but eventually not ordering for a month and relying on my scripts correctly for that month, also, made my tolerance come back to normal.

All in all, I much prefer Flubromazepam, a couple of the 8mg green pellets and i'm golden and I'll have to act fast and buy some in a couple weeks where i'll have my pay plus some money the government owed me due to an error by Revenue Canada, so I'll stock as much as possible Flub-pam 8mg as I can, because the only places I know that have it are in england and that ridiculous set of laws (that don't bother the UK vendors too much, yet). Only thing that pisses me off is that my best deal for the flub-pam 8mg pills is that they sell the bunk deschloroetizolam and the bunk Nifoxipam...the latter they came up with. I heard all spring that Flunitrazolam was coming in May but it didn't...which is a damn shame, maybe its more like clonazolam and doesn't have an extreme tolerance rapidity to it.

I admittedly didn't read this full post but I've taken 4 10 mg valiums before and 1.5 mg of Flubromazolam kicks my ass. I posted previously that I've woken up from this dose with total lack of coordination and have flat fallen down, luckily into nothing dangerous. After about five minutes after waking up, this lack of balance goes away. It's still concerning to say the least. This is definitely the hardest benzo on ME. Luckily I have some etizolam coming which I prefer by a long shot. i would have gotten clonazolam instead since I prefer all long acting benzos except flubro(om). That shit is poison.

Woah, calm down, there's benzos sold legally Rx in Europe as strong as this. Midazolam pills, Loprazolam, Brotizolam, flunitrazepam (yes, it is available in most of EU, Rohypnol brand) and others that dont come to mind right.

As for me, I like how the 1mg capsules I have makes it so I wake up and feel chill still and only use every 24 hours, and starting tomorrow, i'll be giving my baggies to my gf who will only dispense them when I feel bad enough that I would pick in my diazepam script an additional 10mg (i'm on 20mg a day) and also out of Xanax (I get 15 1mg xanax a month prn) So after 5 days, where only once I did something danegerous (for some, for me it's not a problem), did a triazolo hat trick, 1mg flubromazolam, 1.5 clonazolam 2mg xanax with 100mg hydroxyzine and my bupe taken earlier, after the 20 minutes of pushing the paste of the pill with my tongue so it rubs against the those 2 holes where spit comes out from, producing a lot of spit and with my tongue rubbing the stuff during the 20 minutes, then I spit it out, because, I find swallowing bupe makes me feel bad, must be the naloxone, and don't say i'm not having enough, I probably do, at 12mg a day.I got the euphoria I thought I could never get again from benzos and it put me into a bupe nod, which randomly happen sometimes, but that definitely caused it which was I won't lie extremely pleasant. But I got a plan and my gf will help me respect a 100%. She's an angel, because most people do not understand how one could get so sick from not using a medication that some people say "no one should even need", guess her line of work helps, assistant to a practising nurse .

Reciewed my F-lam and Clonozolam solutions a couple days ago. Been looking for a benzo with a longer lasting half-life then my Etizolam and Xanax habit to hopefully wean myself off of these benzos for good.

I have been using the Clonozolam for the past three days now and have to say it seems to be almost perfect, so much so that I have yet to even try the F-lam. May be a little too good for someone that is trying to come off of benzos at least. The euphoria is strong in Clonozolam.

Anyone with experience using both of these chemicals that could give me their thoughts on the positive/negative differences between the two? What do you like or dislike about one or the other? Which one do you prefer and for what reasons?

Thanks guys!

I asked the vendor where I got some Clonazolam and how it figured in equivalency to Flubromazolam using the x = 10mg diazepam scale and they said 0.5mg clonazolam = 0.75mg flubromazolam. Man i'm glad it's not in powder form. I should be getting both this week, thankfully (in a sense) i'm a benzo addict since 2007 so I know I won't blackout or mix stuff etc. Been using etizolam for 8 days and didn't touch my valium and xanax scripts, although the etizolam is powdered, I got a scale that's ok to measure to 2mg, but under 1mg, nope, so thankfully these will be pressed.

So yeah clonazolam > (as in stronger, not better, I don't know) flubromazolam. The government took out Halcion from our pharmacies last year well that's my last laugh on them. I'll be experiencing a triazolo benzo other than xanax you bastards :D

Interesting that a triazolo benzo is so long acting - usually that moiety is rapidly metabolized - my guess is this stuff will be ultra addicting, so be careful!! And the reason Halcion was removed is because of sleep-walking episodes....here again my guess is that flubromazolam will result in lots of sleep walking - my advice is don't go ambulatory on it at all. Finally, with it's high potency I'll bet it'll be classified as a "date rape drug" and be scheduled forthwith.
Frankly this isn't the safest benzo RC around - I applaud things like etizolam that wear off fairly quickly, but this one has all the negatives - long duration, great potency, addictive, and a long hangover....

Interesting that a triazolo benzo is so long acting - usually that moiety is rapidly metabolized - my guess is this stuff will be ultra addicting, so be careful!! And the reason Halcion was removed is because of sleep-walking episodes....here again my guess is that flubromazolam will result in lots of sleep walking - my advice is don't go ambulatory on it at all. Finally, with it's high potency I'll bet it'll be classified as a "date rape drug" and be scheduled forthwith.
Frankly this isn't the safest benzo RC around - I applaud things like etizolam that wear off fairly quickly, but this one has all the negatives - long duration, great potency, addictive, and a long hangover....

I can attest that after much further testing (that's a very old post of mine, and they said >=, I don't know if larger or equal to can be even made as a character outside of a maths program I've used in college which added macros for certain symbols.

Jury's in, flubromazolam is several times stronger than clonazolam. Even if my flubromazolam gelcaps are 1mg, I have used half of what's inside, 1/3 is the most regular dose, lets say when I had half and it would be .5mg of flub-lam. Taking clonazolam at .5mg and 1mg didn't make me want to take any more during the day, it had this dulling effect where nothing feels intense to you and it's easy to respect it.It can sometimes give a certain euphoria but it'll be transient. Flubromazolam, 20 days later still procures some euphoria, and I've had more than I wanted to take a couple days a week. The fact my second bag that I had given my gf to hide somewhere and only to give me when the first bag of 60 caps was over, now has about 20 left in it, and I know these particular 1mg caps will gone forever, greatly pisses me off. I've been able to easily go back to my rx's (which nicely accumulate) from just using clonazolam, I liked it, it made it so I only used 1 pill a day and that was it. Now I'll have to lean back on clonazolam when the flubromazolam is gone before going back to my rx's, which would mostly feel like sugar pills, at least the 20mg valium a day, the 1mg xanax would work if I had 2, and obviously not for long, I take them at bed time normally.

Don't fearmong too much. You should investigate phenibut. Now that's something with an out of this world withdrawal.

I've been through phenibut and benzo withdrawal. I would most definitely take the two weeks of utter madness and hell phenibut gave me over the 8 months of prolonged suffering that my benzo addiction left me with.

Pick your poison though I guess. I will say that a single day of phenibut withdrawal can feel like a decade though lol

RIP My GABA Receptors.

Well you most likely chose to cold turkey benzos...sorry lad. Even if you're in the US where ridiculous bills are made for a visit to the ER. Explaining your ordeal to the ER doctor, if you were taking benzodiazepines that are not scripted in your own country, tell the truth, or close to it, say you were ordering what was called natural products that were muscle relaxants from asia. And that you later found out (hell, a fuckin herb sold in the natural meds area of pharmacies in the US a few years ago in gelcaps for "natural" relaxation containing camomille and other stuff but also estazolam) that the thing had a product in it called x-pam or x-lam and upon further research you realized you were in danger if you abruptly stopped that med. Just upon examining you while you are withdrawing from benzos, they definitely can know just by looking at you and just holding your hand that has a permanent tremor to it, that you're not making shit up, they could have you take a piss test to see if the thing was really a benzo etc. You see where I'm going right? I don't know man some people don't help themselves sometimes and then endure crap they should not for a protrated length of time.

I can attest that after much further testing (that's a very old post of mine, and they said >=, I don't know if larger or equal to can be even made as a character outside of a maths program I've used in college which added macros for certain symbols.

Jury's in, flubromazolam is several times stronger than clonazolam. Even if my flubromazolam gelcaps are 1mg, I have used half of what's inside, 1/3 is the most regular dose, lets say when I had half and it would be .5mg of flub-lam. Taking clonazolam at .5mg and 1mg didn't make me want to take any more during the day, it had this dulling effect where nothing feels intense to you and it's easy to respect it.It can sometimes give a certain euphoria but it'll be transient. Flubromazolam, 20 days later still procures some euphoria, and I've had more than I wanted to take a couple days a week. The fact my second bag that I had given my gf to hide somewhere and only to give me when the first bag of 60 caps was over, now has about 20 left in it, and I know these particular 1mg caps will gone forever, greatly pisses me off. I've been able to easily go back to my rx's (which nicely accumulate) from just using clonazolam, I liked it, it made it so I only used 1 pill a day and that was it. Now I'll have to lean back on clonazolam when the flubromazolam is gone before going back to my rx's, which would mostly feel like sugar pills, at least the 20mg valium a day, the 1mg xanax would work if I had 2, and obviously not for long, I take them at bed time normally.

Don't fearmong too much. You should investigate phenibut. Now that's something with an out of this world withdrawal.

Other than the F-lam being several times stronger my experience has been the exact opposite. I experience 0 euphoria from f-lam, just amazing sleep where as clonazolam has been one of the most fun that I've tried. 1.5mgs two times a at keeps me nice and chill.

Last edited:
I have quite a serious tolerance to benzos and I find 0.5mg of this really takes the edge off a stim session. Without the stim, it would likely put me to sleep very quickly. Very potent. Also appears to be very sedating. I had no problems with my 0.25mg, they are the real deal. Useless for tapering though, diclazepam is the only RC benzo that is suitable for that for sure.

This is what I have been told by countless posters. I can't figure Bitcoin though and my clonozolam, etizolam, flubramozolam accept card.

This is what I have been told by countless posters. I can't figure Bitcoin though and my clonozolam, etizolam, flubramozolam accept card.

Your what?

I had 6.2 bitcoins at one time. An alternative site to the Silk Road 2.0 was around and I was finally about to make a transaction when the owner stole everyone's btc and closed shop. He said he feared for his life etc. on the new homepage and that he would try to give back all the money that was in escrow awaiting transfer while it was in his account...yeah, right. It was called Sheep Market, I guess it's a good name to setup a crooked market after SR 1 died. I should have used the other one that existed since longer than SR but ultimately, they decided to close. They were trying to make an i2p protocol eepsite, which I would approve a lot more of. i2p wasn't created, funded, and continues to be funded by the CIA, State Department and all that. Oh isn't Snowden cool, giving his real name and address in Hawaii for some Tor stickers to put on desktops and laptops at work. Tor is compromised, yes, the few slides Snowden has leaked (ever so slowly) shows the NSA doesn't like Tor, and to me the whole thing seems like an inter agency feud. NSA stepping on CIA's toes, and lets not forget Snowden was a CIA analyst before going to Booz Allen to work as a subcontractor of the NSA, he wasn't even a real a NSA employee. End results, I was stolen 6.2 btc I mined myself with 2 then 3 hd radeons 7870 and 2 5870 all linked together through the magic of crossfire. But I never even spent a bitcent from all the power i shared from my own hardware...thankfully I lived in apartments where electricity was free except lighting or totally free most of that time.

But anyways, there's plenty you can get on the clearnet with a prepaid credit card you buy at the gas station or pharmacy with a fake name and hopefully a friend nice enough who's living in a house turned into a student room renting thing. I did that at first, now I just don't care and have things delivered to my address. Today I received 120 0.5mg yellow gelcaps of clonazolam, all I needed was a prepaid credit card to get it. Also stuff like Western Union and MoneyGram are used plenty, that's how i'm getting my hands on adinazolam most likely, that one seems like such a winner. Xanax on steroids, the Xanax antidepressant effect multiplied plenty and a longer lasting effect. Its crazy Upjohn didn't go on with commercialization, it's FDA approved, it's got a brand name. Yet, nope, sits on the shelves of the many "futuristic" benzos like those in the same class of medication as flumazenil which cause anxiolysis without the risk of seizures and a much much tamer withdrawal period. Some z-drugs are like this too, one was on the market for a while, Pagoclone, haven't seen it since this one vendor closed his shop (too bad, his shop was Canadian). Pagoclone also seems like it cures stuttering more than any drug said to do so. And there is tons of these medications who do not even have a name like that but a name closer to the cannabinoids sold with laboratory sample names. Lots of interesting reading on wikipedia if you go deep enough. It's not because the doofus anal jerks wikipedia sysadmins remove the flubromazolam and clonazolam pages that they go after things that never left a laboratory or a place where people do testing.

I almost once offered myself for a very lucrative (for a student, during the summer, the government here doesn't give you grants and loans, assuming that if you don't live with your parents while in college (which I did for a long time, what I wanted to do had a program in the college in my college town, where we'd see the teachers tower from the kitchen window, I had no reason to leave and get myself in debt more than needed, my first three years, I got a 1000 dollars loan, first time I bought my books and all the crap and all I had left was enough to buy a 4x cd burner, which was one hell of a purchase back in 2000. I wanted SCSI but that was 200 bucks more, so I never experienced the awesomness of SCSI everything (hard drives, burners, cd readers. even floppy disk had SCSI forms, not sure it made them any faster but man, SCSI, boy did the guys in stores tried to sell us the stuff, mentioning only at the end, you needed to buy a SCSI card to have anything SCSI in your desktop. Anyways i'm reminiscing too far back now. I was saying that once I had left the house (which apparently the city said our house couldn't have bedrooms in the basement because they were too small to escape from in case of a fire. Always doubted this even though city public servants did come around often as repairs to hidden vices when my mom bought this house, like a cracked foundation, was causing all that crazy humidity in there. So I left, and I almost participated in a drug study, (3000 bucks, lodging, food, video game consoles, sounded alright, but during the questionnaire on the phone I got fucked. Asked if I was taking any illegal drugs, I was a pothead, I could go 2 weeks without toking, but that would be the max I would go to then. So I couldn't get a date that was far enough where I was sure all the THC hanging around in my fatty tissue wouldn't disqualify me. And now I got 3/4 of a BSc in Pharmaco. Goddamnit I wanna be useful to science! Just gotta get rid of bupe, and lower my benzo consumption.

After this 120 bag of clonazolam, I'm going back to only using my rx's and sometimes when I felt extremely bad, I would take a flub-lam 1mg or 1mg clonazolam, which I gave to the old lady to keep away from my grubby hands. Adinazolam will arrive most likely next month and I'm gonna be getting some Baclofen powder and help taper away this crazy spring and now not so crazy summer...the effects have greatly diminished (flub-pam not hitting as hard as it should at 24mg was my wake up call. I gotta diversify. I would gladly buy some GHB, but since the MDMA scene died, GHB seems to have done so too. GBL is still legal here but nobody sells it, same with 1,4 butanediol, but i aint sure about the status of legality of that one.

Also there is GHV and other GHB analogs which were for a time tweaked with and sold, Erowid has a vault on GHV, most likely doesn't for most of the 'noids out there. Doesn't for flubromazepam and such, substances arrived at such a fast pace the poor guys at the old E can't keep pace.

Sorry for the length of the post, but although I regret nothing, this is also to test the getting logged out of bluelight thing I have going on, where I made a post about in the Support forum.

Noted, thanks.

Obviously, having registered almost 10 years ago, I've been around and I didn't know we could just confess to what we do blatantly.

I will remain a lurker because this forum is way hotter than I'm willing to exchange my freedom for.

All the same; thanks.

This post made me laugh. Overly paranoid.

Dude, I got a package from the UK seized once last year, when a certain vendor, i think still does, sells unconventionally dosed tablets of flub-lam, 0.75mg and 1.25mg. Had ordered 30 of these. Canadian Customs seized it, which normally always happens, but also gets released under 5 minutes (which I can see through tracking). They only sent me a letter, 5 months later (meaning they probably had the things lab analysed) and they said that the tablets contained flubromazolam a controlled substance in Canada (all benzos are, thienos get a pass, thats why canadian vendors sell etiz, should fuckin sell brotizolam though) and blah blah blah. Had I finished my Pharmacology degree (3 pure MATHS classes keep me from having it on my wall laminated and all and making mad money. Now I made myself sad thinking about this, but had I had the degree, I could have claimed it, without much questions asked, a scan of my degree, a questionnaire replied and if they liked the answers I would have got it back. 3 months later, they destroyed it.

The amazing amount of drugs of all kinds going in the mail system in all countries with a populace who wants them makes it impossible for customs to catch at least 1/100 packages of small personal amount of medication. In this case, its a medication. In fact, there isnt many things I could order that would get me this kind of letter. I could a gram of 4-aco-det but that's something they so not care about, hence all the canadian vendors mostly focusing on psychedelics. I'd like to take a look at your desktop/laptop from which you posted this and what really is leaking all your private matters away, like most people, I bet your computer is full of malware and might even be part of a botnet. Thus is the life of a person using windows or mac osx.

Do you think Ulbricht would be safe and sound if he used swim?

I had a weird experience with this the other night which was probably due to my stupid tolerance. It was kinda late and I decided I wanted to fall asleep before my gf got off work so I took 1mg and waited over an hour during which I didn't get up from where I was sitting. I definitely felt some effects but it wasn't the knock drop it was last week so I took 1 more mg as I really didn't feel much from the first and about 30 minutes later I stood up, took one step, and fell face first into a pile clothes. I stumbled out of the room and sorta slammed into a hallway wall. I made it to the bathroom and as I was putting the seat down I fell back wards on my ass. All of this is to be expected from 2mgs of f-lam but I found it interesting how I felt zero of it's hypnotic properties yet it greatly affected my cognitive abilities. Tolerance is weird, I'll be definitely shelving this one for a month or so.

Last edited:
I had a weird experience with this the other night which was probably due to my stupid tolerance. It was kinda late and I decided I wanted to fall asleep before my gf got off work so I took 1mg and waited over an hour during which I didn't get up from where I was sitting. I definitely felt some effects but it wasn't the knock drops they were last week so I took 1 more mg as I really didn't feel much from the first and about 30 minutes later I stood up, took one step, and fell face first into a pile clothes. I stumbled out of the room and sorta slammed into a hallway wall. I made it to the bathroom and as I was putting the seat down I fell back wards on my ass. All of this is to be expected from 2mgs of f-lam but I found it interesting how I felt zero of it's hypnotic properties yet it great affected my cognitive abilities. Tolerance is weird, I'll be definitely shelving this one for a month or so.

Man, only flubromazolam has ever had me awake asleep on the floor, sometimes in painful positions, where i didnt even care to move until I regained enough consciousness enough to move myself where something wasn't poking my back. It's scary, I only have about 15 1mg pink capsules left, and thankfully a hefty bag of clonazolam 0.5mg which will help me get back into something I consider weaker. 2mg of clonazolam won't make me wake up as I'm falling down my desktop chair and grab the arms at the last second enough for me not to fall flat on my face.

Respect the flub-lam. Kinda glad I never got these 1.25mg tablets. I'm taking 1/4 of the 1mg capsules, with 000 giant capsules it was possible to split it into many smaller doses.

But I gotta say, there's a fucked up part of me that enjoys blacking out. Since I was always the guy who never did such when young and dumb and drinking cheap beer at 15-18 year old. And I didn't enjoy it, because it meant waking up with serious hangovers which are painful. This, zip, does nothing.