• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flubromazolam

I ended up blacking walking down the street in my boxers then fighting my brother and mom for like 5 mins and arrested twice in a week

But I was on methadone and lots of vodka

Sounds like real party time, right? Right!

I think the standard help your fellow consciousness-sharer in keeping themselves safe through harm reduction isn't necessary here ;)

I ended up blacking walking down the street in my boxers then fighting my brother and mom for like 5 mins and arrested twice in a week

But I was on methadone and lots of vodka

LoL, dude please explain in further detail.. Are you saying that you took Flub-LAM and drank vodka (while your also on methad0ne maintance) and all this chaos ensued? What happened please explain further! lol.. like how did you get arrested?

How is this compared to flubromazepam and alprazolam?

Ive tried to post my experience of this drug in as many relevant threads as I can, as I find this drug weird, and im not the only person who has had the issues im about to describe

I take a fair amount of pharm grade and RC benzos so I do have a moderately high tolerance, which maynot have helped in this case. Im a massive fan of flubromazepam, but i only really enjoy heavy long acting compounds, so ive never been a fan of alprazolam. The only short/intermediate acting benzodiazepines i enjoy are temazepam and midazolam.

Sorry, about the flubromazoLam. As already stated, i love flubromazepam, so I was interested in its super-potent triazolo cousin. First time use - 1.25mg in predosed vendor pellets - floored for 8 hours at least, effect is similar to flubromazepam x 150%. I still feel 'benzed' over 24 hours later. Lovely.

2nd dose - 4 days later - 1.5mg - this time it hard a markedly less potent effect, it worked, but i felf no more than a quarter of what i had felt the first time. Subjectively it felt as if i had taken 10mg of diazepam, the only difference being that the f-Lam wore off within 6 hours.

3rd dose 14! days later - 2mg - no effect whatsoever. This is the biggest tolerance responce Ive ever winessed in a drug, even acid. What I have found really strange is that there has been no general increase in my tolerance - i have continued to take other benzos, including flubromazepam and clonazolam (another triazolo version of another benzo i use regularly - clonazepam) at their usual effective dosages and they all seem to work as well as ever.

I dont know anything about neuro or bio chemistry but it feels like my initial, overwhelmingly lovely trip on flubromazolam burned out whatever metabolic pathway it used, making me permenantly tolerant to its effects. I may consider trying it again in 6 months if its still available, just to see if i can confirm my permanent tolerance to the drug

Hey steewith2ees, I really wanna thank you for all your contributions to this drugs research and experimentation. Good to have concise information on this. Don't enjoy scrolling through all the tl;dr's. So thanks.

I've had a similar experience with the rapid tolerance build up. Mine didn't increase quite so drastically as yours though.
I don't have much tolerance to bzd's (1-2mg clonazepam would be good and zolam doses started real low).

I do have a fair bit of tolerance to phenibut though, which I wanted to abstain from so I can get those lovely effects again; personally preferable to benzos for me in most situations - if it weren't for the tolerance and initial effects I seem to have lost, but hope to gain again. Phenibut 1.5-3g + DMAA 35-55mg + Coffee + some workout supps, and a good workout would trump every other drug overall; well rounded, functional, euphoric, energetic, relaxing. Had an amazing two weeks at work which I loved, plenty of energy (got ripped), writing really passionate music, socializing, loved every minute of it. Now the Phenibut "magic" is gone due to abuse so I hope to take a break and get the magic back for occasional usage.

I used Flubromazolam daily to get off Phenibut by just trading drugs to get through the 7 day withdrawal, but now that week of withdrawal is over (day 7 of use), I've still been using the zolam at around .5mg-1mg a day in the afternoon. 1mg was still a bit heavy even at day 10

I used 1.5mg yesterday 3pm expecting relaxation and a good knockout sleep until 6.30am for work, got through a decent sleep until 4am, then had bad nightmares in 15 min intervals for an hour. Then just insomnia until it was time to go to work.

Work today as I got up I used 0.5mg, didn't feel too sedated, but the anti-anxiety effects were there, a little lazier to the end of the day.
Full time work is going okay still apart from the realisation that I've now got a bit of a problem.

It's now a bit tempting to dose higher to get a good sleep. Hope I don't just keep increasing doses this week.

Option A: I might try to taper and skip friday night (day 16 of z-lam) if that works to help get off, see if I get w/d.
Option B: Buy some more Phenibut and use it to skip zolam days and help the taper. Phenibut dependence shouldn't kick in if I only need to use it for 3 or 4 days while I get off zolam.

Any advice? Tapering doesn't seem like it will work? Tapering phenibut was easy compared to this, this has a much faster tolerance build up, but only some insomnia and nightmares so far. Phenibut gave me a lot more benefits, but withdrawal was bad. They are both good drugs, but really need to watch your usage.

The phenibut option to substitute some days or at least help with taper some days sounds better.

It's been mentioned on other forums but I concur that this goes great with Heroin. Just don't do either at much frequency and be careful with dose.

Last edited:
Alrighty, here's the deal. I just ordered 120 caps of this stuff. But uhh my vendor sells them in 1mg capsules. hahaha I'm in for a surprise, aren't I?

I plan on giving my girlfriend Christy some to try for insomnia. But before I give her any, I'm going to make it like 0.25 so she doesn't fall on her pretty ass.

I have a high tolerance and plan on using the 1mg caps to my advantage.

Just ran out of clonazolam :(

Cheers!!

Alrighty, here's the deal. I just ordered 120 caps of this stuff. But uhh my vendor sells them in 1mg capsules. hahaha I'm in for a surprise, aren't I?

I plan on giving my girlfriend Christy some to try for insomnia. But before I give her any, I'm going to make it like 0.25 so she doesn't fall on her pretty ass.

I have a high tolerance and plan on using the 1mg caps to my advantage.

Just ran out of clonazolam :(

Cheers!!
What benzos were you using when you built high sub-unit tolerance , or are you dependant? The only way you can build real GABA tolerance is by becoming physically dependant on benzos. Flubromazolam ony has cross-tolerance with Triazolam, so taking that much with with no Triazolam sub-unit tolerance will cause blackouts, and awful side-effects.

Flubromazolam's onset of action is random and ranges inbegween 1 - 5 hours, and strikes suddenly. Other than that, Flubromazolam has very decent "downer euphoria", and I would comare to Nitrazepam, like rough version of Nitrazepam...

It is not good for insomnia, and useless for anxiety, but it is pretty good for recreational use.

The other problem is... Due to it's potency (x4 Alprazolam) and a long 106 hour half-life, tolerance to it becomes permanent. I learned this the hard way. You better wait for more Clonazolam.

^ I agree with rc_benzo

Also good to hear that it will only have long lasting cross tolerance with Triazolam sub units. Not sure if Clonazepam and Etizolam fit in to that.
Also means Phenibut may help me after all get some sleep getting off this. I definitely need a break and reduction in all gaba related things, daily wise at least.
--
I found the Anxiolytic effect not bad, not great tough at the start, with low doses it was pretty good but kind of made me "not give a fuck" more than other benzos.

The day after IV 1.5mg at night (last night), it made my coffee + dmaa + adrafinil dose far more relaxing around people, felt pretty good, not as perfectionist, productive and at ease. Easier to converse my ideas. Quite a productive and energetic day really.
However I've found it useless if you took it before work or you wanted anti-anxiety effects for something; you'd be drowsy and slurring or just quite dis-inhibited - even if memory remained intact from dose.
Again bad idea for long term anxiety.

It is not good for frequent insomnia unless you want to keep increasing dose and get dependent. Some study noted hypnotics lost their hypnotic effects in 14 days, this allowed patients to adjust their sleep schedule.
Now I have to deal with getting off it. Haven't had any effects apart from nightmares the one night I took not enough, but still got sleep + bad wake up insomnia for 1hr before work. Thank god I'm getting phenibut this week to help and reduce.
No problems in regard to daytime issues from F-Lam so far.

For recreation, excellent.
Went great with heroin when I used it 0.5mg sub lingually when I had low / moderate tolerance. Great long nod, a much more relaxed high in front of a cosy open fireplace. Didn't have any concerns on breathing or passing out. And only 1 shot + benz for the night! In basically one spot being nice to family, usually I'm a dick and just chase that rush hidden away all night long, but that nod was great. I realize to tread with great caution here and will, don't want to die. Heroin is a 1-2 times per month thing for me - I've had problems in the past and don't want withdrawals ever again. Also I'd lose my full time job I just got so I can't be doing heroin all the time.

Think this benzo is one for the rare occasion or trip / stim killer at best.

Day 14 for me now, not looking good. Doses are up to 4mg, but I feel I could lower them when Phenibut gets here in a few days. Then do a quick alternation over the weekend and just make sure I'm getting sleep for work. Adrafinil seems to be doing the trick working with the hangover. Definitely want to get off this stuff as I didn't realise the tolerance increase was worse than phenibut. Wish I'd had stopped when my Phenibut withdrawal stopped at day 7.

Note: I used this to avoid phenibut withdrawals which worked perfectly, 0.25-5mg was PLENTY for me, but over 14 days tolerance is really a bitch. DON'T USE DAILY

Last edited:
^ I agree with rc_benzo

Also good to hear that it will only have long lasting cross tolerance with Triazolam sub units. Not sure if Clonazepam and Etizolam fit in to that.
Also means Phenibut may help me after all get some sleep getting off this. I definitely need a break and reduction in all gaba related things, daily wise at least.
--
I found the Anxiolytic effect not bad, not great tough at the start, with low doses it was pretty good but kind of made me "not give a fuck" more than other benzos.

The day after IV 1.5mg at night (last night), it made my coffee + dmaa + adrafinil dose far more relaxing around people, felt pretty good, not as perfectionist, productive and at ease. Easier to converse my ideas. Quite a productive and energetic day really.
However I've found it useless if you took it before work or you wanted anti-anxiety effects for something; you'd be drowsy and slurring or just quite dis-inhibited - even if memory remained intact from dose.
Again bad idea for long term anxiety.

It is not good for frequent insomnia unless you want to keep increasing dose and get dependent. Some study noted hypnotics lost their hypnotic effects in 14 days, this allowed patients to adjust their sleep schedule.
Now I have to deal with getting off it. Haven't had any effects apart from nightmares the one night I took not enough, but still got sleep + bad wake up insomnia for 1hr before work. Thank god I'm getting phenibut this week to help and reduce.
No problems in regard to daytime issues from F-Lam so far.

For recreation, excellent.
Went great with heroin when I used it 0.5mg sub lingually when I had low / moderate tolerance. Great long nod, a much more relaxed high in front of a cosy open fireplace. Didn't have any concerns on breathing or passing out. And only 1 shot + benz for the night! In basically one spot being nice to family, usually I'm a dick and just chase that rush hidden away all night long, but that nod was great. I realize to tread with great caution here and will, don't want to die. Heroin is a 1-2 times per month thing for me - I've had problems in the past and don't want withdrawals ever again. Also I'd lose my full time job I just got so I can't be doing heroin all the time.

Think this benzo is one for the rare occasion or trip / stim killer at best.

Day 14 for me now, not looking good. Doses are up to 4mg, but I feel I could lower them when Phenibut gets here in a few days. Then do a quick alternation over the weekend and just make sure I'm getting sleep for work. Adrafinil seems to be doing the trick working with the hangover. Definitely want to get off this stuff as I didn't realise the tolerance increase was worse than phenibut. Wish I'd had stopped when my Phenibut withdrawal stopped at day 7.

Note: I used this to avoid phenibut withdrawals which worked perfectly, 0.25-5mg was PLENTY for me, but over 14 days tolerance is really a bitch. DON'T USE DAILY

As I stated above, despite permenantly blowing my tolerance to flubromazolam, Im still experiencing acceptable effects from other benzodiazepines, including clonitrazolam which I believe is another example of a triazolo benzo

Sweet, thanks for clearing that up, I was a bit confused / woozy past few days.

Phenibut / Clonazepam should work to get through withdrawals.
Surely tolerance would go down eventually, like you said 6-12 months abstinence?

I'll give it a go once I'm 4 months off it at 0.5mg, see what happens and report back.

Apologies if this has already been addressed, but could anyone tell me the approx onset time and peak time for flubromazopam? Thanks in advance

Have taken .25mg 25 (flubromazolam) to be precise and felt not a thing been to work drove the lot
if you want detailed report just ask Il fill everyone in :effects;duration;onset;feelings and thoughts)

Onset : 30-40mins sublingual
30-90 mins oral

Peak : 1 hr

Just want to sleep : 6 hrs at normal dose, but could last up to 18-20 if ur naive.

Juse search on wiki theres a page for the duration, its like wow flubromazolam wiki. (Not really sourcing is it?)

Have taken .25mg 25 (flubromazolam) to be precise and felt not a thing been to work drove the lot
if you want detailed report just ask Il fill everyone in :effects;duration;onset;feelings and thoughts)

Yeah 0.25 is like a but if anti anxiety. Don't think its weak if you're naive. Try .5-.75mg at home and prepare for amnesia and a 12 hr groggy sleep.

The pinkish 0.25mg pills do work, but are weak (those coming from the UK at least), according to what I read 0.5mg flubromazolam should have me sound asleep for 12 hours+. Flubromazepam is better at doing this, that's why I'll grab a ton from the UK before the Fascist State of The United Kingdom passes its omnibus bill (that kills other liberties...I don't know about the UK, but the soon-to-be-gone Conservative Party in power right now in Canada since they finally got a majority in 2011 has passed its load of laws that are illegal under Canada's Constitution, believe it or not, P-E Trudeau, although I didn't like the man, did well by embedding the Canadian Charter of Rights And Liberties in it in 1982, so we have a kind of better than the US's constitution thing in our very young constitution...except for some ridiculous hate speech laws (declaring that the holocaust happened but didn't end up in removing 6 million jews) is something that can end up putting someone in jail, as well as possessing a photo of Hitler outside a university history class...the point is that we shouldn't be afraid of speech we don't like, but not incite it...like those morons in Texas and Arizona).

Ahem..got lost, although I am only taking 2-4mg bupe 3 times a week now, I'm able to get high again and this APO-Oxycodone CR 60mg which I just chewed (fuck you Rona Ambrose lol) is reminding me what opirage is...and bupe being a major kappa receptor ligand (agonist right?), I think, anyway, I'm feeling pretty good but ranty heh.

I'm getting 1mg gelcaps of flubromazolam from a vendor that always had anxiety-killing happen with just 0.5mg clonazolam, I can't speak for pilled clonazolam, but I'm sure it's crappier than these yellow gelcaps I've been buying throughout the year and a half. I'm excited to see. Even if taking 25-50-75mg of these pilled 0.25mg pinkish red flubromazolam pills does work, I would wake up not feeling right, I don't know, somehow impure, it doesn't feel clean like the gelcapped clonazolam, so I'm psyched about the batch of flubromazolam I'm getting, large enough to get me through 6 months if the stuff is as good as it is (I never tried the blotter, getting it here wasnt working and jerkass vendor cancelled my order since the Canadian Western Union filing paper isn't like the UK one and he wouldn't give me the info it asked for and then he said the sending straight to a bank account option was even more fucked up...and basically let me jerk around for a month until he said "fuck you" wihtout saying so.

I once tried to get 1.25mg pills from the UK and for the first time ever a package of mine was seized by customs. At least with this vendor who's not british has the sense to have some stealthy packaging. I remember getting a hell lot of flubromazolam and I got a free gift with it (a bottle of e-cig liquid) and the envelope was tiny and you could feel pills if you tried enough, thankfully, I do not get out of the house unshaved, unwashed and without looking like a lawyer so the lady at the post office (missed it and got a card). This way I can get everything I want much easier, even though it disgusts me, i'm back at home in my camo shorts and Suicidal Tendencies shirt or whatever. The world has become this way, look like you are successful please, even though everything is going down the drain,make my brain think everything is fine by seeing people like "you" is basically what everyone in a position of authority does when judging a non regular customer.

That's how I used to buy 10-15 100x8mg codeine tablets from that many pharmacies, some will refuse if you wear blue jeans. It's that bad. I'd also throw Mersyndols into it to get the doxylamine going (doxylamine is almost removed from Canada, they took it out of Unisom II's, these now contain only Diph too, except its a gelcap 8). Nyquil and the generic equivalent in syrup or pills has it, but with alot of shit. Anyway, just a hint thrown in in my morning rant, sorry, ranting meets I'm feeling good and it didn't happen in a long time. A lot of the time these days I turn off the desktop I have that is connected to the internet and only use the other one which has no network adapter and play games, the kind you can play alone, fuck this IRC in a game bullshit most PC gaming has become.

Alright, I'm done, I suggest people look up 1mg flubromazolam in their favourite search enginers (not google).

anyone had success getting this one to dissolve into anything other than DMSO, with as little agitations as possible? A 1:2 mixture of ethanol:pPG produced a weak incomplete solutioun at 5mg/3ml, one so that I could see white flakes floating around the substrate. Even heated with a little water to increase solubility but to no avail.

The precipite flakes are rather insonspicuous tho and I do consider then mostly safe but Would like some better data. has this knowledge been posted before? pleae and thank you!

Ethanol is fastest, 95% pure drinking alcohol "Everclear", or use PG 99% with no water (propylene glycol, not polyethylene glycol). Water fucks up dissolution. Use slight non flame heat, like a water bath and go for 2-mg/mL and you'll be all good. Still, it will take a bit to dissolve, stir occasionally, warm the solution, and 30 minutes it'll be dissolved or you have cut.

One of the most bitter RCs I've tried. I hope 0.25 mg isn't too bad. I'm definitely not new to benzos and only have somewhat of a tolerance.

That's something people should know - flubro tastes like ass, similar to alpraz. If it doesn't when put on tongue (a speck, or from your dose solution) something isn't right. That stuff tastes as hard as it hits. Love it & hate it. I love sleep on it, but I have to dial in the dose just right (1.5-mg) or the next day I'll definitely get hurt trying to do something physical (walk my dog, trip, fall in the shower, etc...) I don't use more than once, twice a week. For me tolerance never has been an issue.

Be careful esp., with powders. A GOOD microgram scale is critical and for HR purposes I'd recommend not making a solution more than 0.5-mg/mL - but some like to dose by drops in which case you need a quality doper or spray bottle that dispenses very uniform, accurate and precise qtys.

With that dosing equipment going to 10mg/mL is very doable in EtOH and/or PG. I prefer to dissolve in warm EtOH and add PG after dissolution to my final volume for a 25/75 EtOH/PG solution. Much easier to prepare, ime.

Last edited: