Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ACT/Southern NSW - DRAGON DREAMING 2014, 24th-27th October

Yeetbeat

Bluelight Crew
http://www.dragondreaming.net/

Who's making their way to Wee Jasper for this year's Dragon Dreaming? This will be my second time going, having only heard about it last year. Already got hold of ticket, tent/camping gear/BBQ/lighting and peripherals organised. Pretty keen to make the most of it this time round now that I know what to expect :) gonna be interesting though, given I'm off to Thailand for a Buck's party immediately afterwards 8(

Roll call GO!

DD_600_3766.JPG

Dragon Dreaming is upon us!! Only 2 days to go :D

*more crickets*

As you were, Aus Social.

10394869_10152542316121185_5477918465602979206_n.jpg

Police have been disappointed by the amount of people found with prohibited drugs during an operation at a music and arts festival held in Wee Jasper near Yass over the weekend.

The Dragon Dreaming Music Festival was held at Wee Jasper between Friday 24 October and Monday 27 October 2014.

Police from The Hume and Monaro Local Area Command’s conducted a four-day high visibility operation at the festival to target anti-social behaviour and ensure a safe event for all participants.

During the festival, which attracted a crowd of approximately 2,500 people, 18 police monitored festival goers and were supported by two drug detection dogs.

A total of 74 people were found in possession of drugs including cannabis, ecstasy, heroin, Ice and magic mushrooms. Two people were arrested for drug supply, and numerous others for drug possession.

On Sunday 26 October 2014, police ran a drug-driving operation targeting motorists leaving the festival.
Twelve motorists underwent random drug tests with two people being arrested after allegedly testing positive to prohibited drugs. Their samples have been sent for further analysis.

Inspector Evan Quarmby from The Hume Local Area Command said for the size of the crowd it was disappointing to see so many people caught with prohibited drugs.

“Police were kept busy during the festival with 17 people found with prohibited drugs in the first two hours of the operation.

“To end up with 74 drug detections is a major concern and police will work closely with festival organisers to ensure future events are safe for everyone attending.

“The efforts of police in detecting these drugs are highly commendable but we need people attending these events to think about the dangers and conduct themselves responsibly and within the law,” Insp Quarmby said.

Hahaha, Holy shit!
I wonder if they expected to not find any at all, or at least not every second person walking around fcuked up in some way. Haha.

cunts have to stick their stinking finger in every pie....regardless, from my perspective the entire time we were there was incident free. Didn't witness any drug related issues or incidents whatsoever.

I can see they're needed, and checking cars on the way in is fair enough....but seriously, fuck off and leave us to scramble our brains in peace haha