• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Taking a molly with a sunburn?

zeldacooper

Greenlighter
Hey guys! Sorry for the silly question, but I just got back from the beach and got really sunburnt :X
My plans for tonight involve 2 molly's, however, I was wondering if taking them will yield any kind of discomfort while rolling?

I ask this because MDMA enhances touch/feeling, so I wouldn't want to roll and not enjoy my time.
Any experiences/thoughts?

In my experience, MDMA tends to exacerbate the sensation of anything that is pre-existing on the comedown but not so much during the roll. I suppose if your sunburn is already bothering you, it could make it worse but if you have good clean MDMA and a proper dose, you should be rolling too hard to care - just don't let anyone touch you. OUCH!

In my experience, MDMA tends to exacerbate the sensation of anything that is pre-existing on the comedown but not so much during the roll. I suppose if your sunburn is already bothering you, it could make it worse but if you have good clean MDMA and a proper dose, you should be rolling too hard to care - just don't let anyone touch you. OUCH!

Awesome! Thank you so much! 8) I guess I'll be doing them.
I would still appreciate it if anyone else could share their past experiences with this kind of situation.

I've rolled with a sunburn once or twice. And you don't really notice while rolling. Except for when cold air blows over your back and neck, for some reason that feels amazingly good, more so than without the sunburn. So if anything I would say it could even add a little extra to your roll :D just indeed make sure nobody touches you

You'll be fine. Make sure you test your "mollys," nasty shit such as meth and PMA have a bad habit of sneaking their way into ms. Molly.

we can't tell you if its ok to take "two mollys" because we don't know how much drugs are in your mollys, it it 100 mg or 500 mg per molly? the outcome could be very different either way

Last edited:
Test your mollies and you may not want to wear a shirt as it will feel scratchy everytime u move the slightest bit

Not a good idea. With sunburn you will already be suffering a degree of heat stress and you don't want to add to that. Leave the pills alone. Smother yourself with a cooling cream and get a good night's sleep.