• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe suboxone vacation with heroin

Well, that was a figure of speech. I meant "many of you". I've read lots of posts on this forum where people think they can abuse Suboxone. And probably being greeted by such a nasty post put me in an antagonistic mood.

Well define abuse this drug is actually one of the most "abused" prescription pills in the world as a doctor once said in his efforts to get doctors to stop prescribing bupe thinking its harmless. Even with its ceiling effect it still gets users high and is still an opiate it can be injected for a shorter half life with stronger effects which many would agree is abusing the medicine (taking it in a way its not meant to be taken) just because it has aceling dose doesn't mean it can't be abused I get high on sub daily and use it for pain I call that abusing it the risks just arnt as bad cause the user knows if they take a huge dose it won't get them higher it will take away from the high actually but despite this the drug is still seeked out all across the world in places in Europe its the main opiate people are getting high on In prisons the streets whatever because it can be abused and feels quite nice.

In Finland buprenorphine abuse runs rampant haven't you seen reindeer spotting?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reindeerspotting:_Escape_from_Santaland

Last edited:
Funny you should mention Reindeer Spotting. I remember watching that. The kid thought he was getting so high until he finally tried some real drugs and realized he had been sort of fooling himself. That's how I remember it, anyway. But yeah, good points. It does depend on how you define abuse. It certainly makes it easier for opiate lovers to avoid having to endure a lot of pain and pursue their "hobby" so that could be viewed as abuse. If people get high from it, that's how it affects them. It doesn't get me high. It just takes the edge off my depression which I've had throughout my life owing to a disastrous childhood.

Also, I've heard that they found a way to modify Subutex in Europe to make it more "abusable" so that might have something to do with it.

Haha yes your right the kid was dumb I wanted to jump through the screen and smack his head to say hey your an idiot! They could have been doing microgram doses like you and I do and gotten higher than injecting a whole 8mgs multiple times a day. But I believe they were all getting some sort of high the guy was nodding out hard in quite a few shots you can see but your right once he discovered heroin he was like fuck this is what I need lol but I think he went back to his hometown and started dabbling in subutex again cause heroin just couldn't be found where he is from.

Also, I've heard that they found a way to modify Subutex in Europe to make it more "abusable" so that might have something to do with it.

Huh not saying your wrong I've never heard of that do you happen to know where you read that info ? I want to see if they are doing something we don't know who knows I always just figured those Finnish are dubious people haha

Thought I read about that years ago but can't find any trace of it now on the web so take it with a grain of salt or less ;

Gee thanks, asswipe. You all have misconceptions about bupe. You only need a tiny amount to saturate your receptors. Taking any more than that makes no difference whatsoever except that you will have more side-effects. Go bugger some more sailors, sailor bugg. I may not be the happiest camper but at least I'm not an asshole, unlike *some* people. You really suck, you know that? Hopefully, at some point you will realize what a scumbucket you are and seek spiritual enlightenment but I doubt it. Here's hoping you drown real soon you yuppie frat boy cocksucker.

Don't ask a question if you're not willing to listen.

OP your info is mostly wrong. listen to the canadian.

ive been on 8mg of suboxone for a couple of years after a 10yr long heroin addiction. even when i used to chip i could still feel the h through the buprenorphine, albeit at a much lowered level. at the dosage youre blowing a day there should be virtually no blockage happening. i could go through like every single one of your posts and pick out misinformation and just flat out wrong statements but im not going to waste my time