• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pure MDMA powder

I find MDMA to be much nicer and cleaner than nearly every pressed pill that has entered my body through various orifaces, yes all 330 of them.
wow mash, that's a lot of orifices! ;)
Myself... I have actually had more powder than pills. I've had four different powders and three different pills (actually a fourth pill which I didn't take because tests seemed to indicate it had speed, and that's not something I want).
Now the second experience was by far the best, but that is also partly because of other factors: the powder was very good, we took fairly large doses, it was after all only the second time, the setting was good, we had good reasons to do it, etc. etc. etc. So I wouldn't want to attribute it mainly to the fact that it was powder and not pills, because in truth, I've gotten about the same experience out of both. The pills I've taken have not felt "dirtier" or anything than the powder I've taken.
*glues her two cents to the sidewalk*

The red, diamond shaped pills might have been the red loves. And yes, those were absolutely mindblowing.

meowmix said: "It is also odorless and clear in color. The tan or brown is from other chemicals. This would mean the MDMA isn't 100% pure chemically (but probably darn close enough for any of us!)"
uhh no, it's NOT odorless. we all know it has a distinct licorice odor.. mmm, smells good!

Originally posted by dpp:

uhh no, it's NOT odorless. we all know it has a distinct licorice odor.. mmm, smells good!

I think you will find the odour of liqurice is actually there because the product is unfinished.

Yup when free from impurtaties and dry it doesn't have a massivly noticable smell. its also clear crystaline. but appears white when crushed into fine powder.
some pills have traces of (safarole/isosafrole/maybe some ketone) due to poor work up that may give them some smell.

Perhaps the difference you are encountering between pill and powder is due to the fact that pills will break up more slowly due to the binder, while powder in a gelcap will all be absorbed at once?
Then again, if you are railing the MDMA, there really shouldn't be any difference.

Originally posted by nowonmai:

as to the difference between the r and d (is it d or l?) isomers, this is down to production methods. every pill, cap or powder will have a certain percentage of each, and statistically, over a reasonable sample this percentage will be the same. i would assume that no clandestine chemist would have the desire or the resources to produce only one isomer.

As far as I know, there exists no enantioselective synthesis for MDMA that is easier to conduct than just making a racemic mixture. Besides, judging from Shulgin's and subsequent scientists' studies of their activity, it appears that both enantiomers are needed to produce the qualitative experience of MDMA. I would guess that virtually all the MDMA on the market is a 50/50 racemic mixture.

MDMA powder would often feel more powerful than a pressed pill, because the binders etc in a pill would often mean the active ingredients are released more slowly, so the effects would not be as strong initially but would last longer, whereas powder would be dissolved MUCH more quickly as a general rule.

Originally posted by masheadatronic:

I think you will find the odour of liqurice is actually there because the product is unfinished.

a licorious scent? ive never smelledthis, but then again ive never really smelled a pill...wow, ive never realized that i haven't held it that close to me apart from my mouth.

You know what, I've never smelt one either. And obviously they don't taste like licorice. If only it were only that bad! hehe.. (i'm not a big fan of licorice except in ropes or vines, i can't stand pastilles, good n plenty, allsorts etc)

i've had this experience once.
a friend of mine said that he got himself some pure powder stuff, so we looked at it and it was in a capsule form (cheezy capsule looks home made almost) and the story was that these were capped after the guy got the powder first. and the powder looked sort of off whiteish, like how a white wall would look if you shine a regular light bulb to it... i mean you can say its white, but its got a yello hue to it.
anyways, that night we went out about 8 - 10 of us, most ppl took those. 4 of my close friends each had one, and 4 of us were floored the whole time, about 4-6 hours, felt pretty long. but our minds were definetly alert, almost too alert, i have to say i'd rather be slightly more mind fucked. but what's different most that i noticed from other pills were that we were completely floored, didn't want to move and yet alert, when asked to dance or move we can, just rather not to. but i didn't feel all lovey touchy or anything.. like i said, my mind is probably 80% sober. yet physically we were just tingling and felt good. but i had to say it was too much for us, cuz we can't seem to move. not that its a bad feeling, it felt really good indeed. and i want to add that one of our friend usually never sits down, and that night he sat the whole time.

that's actually a really good description of my first roll (which was also powder). not overwhelmed, not terribly "lovey" or touchy, just felt content, a good feeling, and disinclined to move for several hours.
[ 30 July 2002: Message edited by: stardragon ]

Originally posted by bleuless:
i've had this experience once.
a friend of mine said that he got himself some pure powder stuff, so we looked at it and it was in a capsule form (cheezy capsule looks home made almost) and the story was that these were capped after the guy got the powder first. and the powder looked sort of off whiteish, like how a white wall would look if you shine a regular light bulb to it... i mean you can say its white, but its got a yello hue to it.
anyways, that night we went out about 8 - 10 of us, most ppl took those. 4 of my close friends each had one, and 4 of us were floored the whole time, about 4-6 hours, felt pretty long. but our minds were definetly alert, almost too alert, i have to say i'd rather be slightly more mind fucked. but what's different most that i noticed from other pills were that we were completely floored, didn't want to move and yet alert, when asked to dance or move we can, just rather not to. but i didn't feel all lovey touchy or anything.. like i said, my mind is probably 80% sober. yet physically we were just tingling and felt good. but i had to say it was too much for us, cuz we can't seem to move. not that its a bad feeling, it felt really good indeed. and i want to add that one of our friend usually never sits down, and that night he sat the whole time.

actually it looks like you the white stuff was speed and yelowish tone was mdma, couse i know molly comes in yellow often, also being floored and mind alert doenst seem to be an effect of pure mdma, at high doses mdma usually a psycydelic rather then stimulant, and you said you were also "flored" which is then an effect of mdma, looks like you were so fucked up on mdma, that u fell and methamphetamine overtook your mind...tell you the thurth its just really late and i just smoked and found this topic interesting, so those were my deep thoughts...
so what do you think :)

Actually, no. You are wrong.^^
Pure mdma is white, not yellow. I dont know what kind of yellow shit is in your powder...probably piss. Dont say shit you dont know. Pure mdma for begginers CAN make a person have a full body stone where the just feel SO good they dont want to move. Speed makes you want to move and gives you mind fuck.I do believe it was pure mdma.

speed gives you mind fuck??? since when? i always thought it makes you totally alert, like its a fucking bright new world. confident, assure of yourself, a great sense of being. very often that leads to cockyness and aggression towards others.
i've been looking for a good mind fuck for a long time. but all the stuff that can do that are usually the most harmful stuff you can take.
please tell me what you have in mind, i m getting ready for WEMF (my event of the year)

The way to tell if it is really pure and uncut is to take a bit and rub it between your thumb and index finger. If it feels smooth, and seems to dissolve into your skin it is quite pure. If it feels gritty like sand then it has some shit cut in it.

oi Crack Raider what a load of CROCK.. what if its cut with something that has the same physical properties as mdma.hcl ?
do a TLC that will show ya how pure...

Crack Raider should be banned from this site IMO.
Read his PCP story in Trip Reports. Hes one fucked up mother fucker.

To me, potent MDMA powder smells a little of licorice and a little of that bitter Band Aid-like, clinical fragrance you've probably noticed if you have put your nose to a bag of good pressed MDxx pills.
Buyer beware - powder is notoriously impure, and dealers take advantage of the rarity to screw newbies. Testing is the only way to know if you have the real thing.
[ 31 July 2002: Message edited by: PLURalism ]