• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Faith restored in molly

Mjweston1

Greenlighter
So living in south Florida and doing MDMA has lede to some very interests story's from rolling with Denis roman all night and waking up in his penthouse in Miami to going to jail for 7 months for poss... That's what I enjoy is the story's you have on MDMA..... so That being said ... I've been getting nothin but shitty story because of shitty molly ... So I was giving up on the scene cause that's all that left down here cause all my bean connects have gotten out of the game and the last time I got a bean at club space I ended up in the hospital because of all the additives so I not street copping again ... So I ran in to a old friend who I used to buy mushrooms off of in 2010 so I asked him if was still in the game so we went to his house and I ate like a 1/8 of boomers and then he threw in two free molly ... I was sketch at first cause told me it was stepped on by him big they where free .., nothing like candy flipping for only $30 so I popped of around 11 if not early .... So I candy flipped so hard cause everything was on point .. So my molly felt great and I was supper clean and I started comedown smoothly at round 1-2 am and want more cause it was that good ... If anyone remembers pre rap game molly ... Where I could only find it at a festival or you needed to know some one ,,,, like 2004 molly . So this is great cause if I got sold bath salts as molly one more time I was going to go on my own face eating rampage ... So just when was about to give up on MDMA for good it comes back to life it's 6 am now and I'm finally coming down after 6 .2 gram capsule so I recommend to anyone about to give up on the MDMA because of what he rap game did to molly just don't give up there is still good molly out there ... I'm almost tempted to get back in the game cause of this ... I could make a killing if i wasn't on probation for trafficking already but I figured I should share this with the world

TLDR ... I finally found good molly for the first time since 2008 so don't give up rolling just yet

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool story bro ... morale of the story - BUY A TESTING KIT !

Yea my buddy text it ight in front of me to for free ... We'll he knows I can move molly really easy but still man I happy

Well you are making progress if your mate tested it in front of you. I meant that your problems with bad molly were caused mainly because you did not have access to a testing kit back then.

so you took 1.2 grams of tested MDMA? good luck with the comedown bro

Tested or not, that was not good MDMA, probably pretty weak stuff. 1.2 grams, sheesh 8o and if it was good stuff you have an INSANE tolerance, indeed good luck with the comedown then

^ I don't know, he said his dealer tested it in front of him.. which I doubt, bevause if it was good MDMA why would you take 6 0.2 capsules??

He said the molly was "stepped on"...this means it was cut...so thats why he needed so much. It was probably cut with something inert so he was just getting clean mdma but just had to consume a gram of the powder.

I use to live in that area and I think that all the molly is absolute shit. Any real mdma is usually kept among friends and not distributed widely in those parts, most people in sofla think methylone is what mdma is.

6x .2 caps so 1.2 grams? That's just nuts. My buddy showed me pure HCL crystal now I know what Molly looks like..... I would imagine anyone wild rather her recrystallized tested chunks vs. Pre weighed standerdized caps. Than again there's obvious issues that stand in the way of easy safe access, which is a big problem on our world imo.

My buddy found that 1.5 mg/kg followed by 0.5 mg/kg when the peak is reached preferably orally to sublingual although doing both the same or vice versa is w.e really. It should lead to a good 12 hours of effect with minimal to no clenching, minor shakes, and sweats based on body chemistry. Eyes could stay dialated a full twenty hours. That's with a very low to no tolerance.

Getting something real can be hard, by that may mean it is just not the right time.

6x .2 caps so 1.2 grams? That's just nuts. My buddy showed me pure HCL crystal now I know what Molly looks like..... I would imagine anyone wild rather her recrystallized tested chunks vs. Pre weighed standerdized caps. Than again there's obvious issues that stand in the way of easy safe access, which is a big problem on our world imo.

My buddy found that 1.5 mg/kg followed by 0.5 mg/kg when the peak is reached preferably orally to sublingual although doing both the same or vice versa is w.e really. It should lead to a good 12 hours of effect with minimal to no clenching, minor shakes, and sweats based on body chemistry. Eyes could stay dialated a full twenty hours. That's with a very low to no tolerance.

Getting something real can be hard, by that may mean it is just not the right time.
12 hours of effects, eyes dilated for up to 20 hours. What drug are you talking about?

MDMA HCL, which is 84% weight compared to freebase. When someone says 100 mg pill that's 100 mg MDMA molecular weight. Most MDMA sold pure if not all is HCL as freebase is an oil. That means that a 60 kg or 125 lb person only needs 90 mg followed by 30 mg. I would say the active dose ranges from 1-2 mg/kg with 0.5 mg/kg being threshold. This is all oral dose and seems to match erowid dosing although I'd assume anything over 1.5 to anyone without tolerance would be too much.

The experience that differs in a pill vs. pure hcl crystal weighed out to body weight was substantially different.... Pills make me shake, eyes wiggle, sweat, teeth grind, and those symptoms with a much shorter duration of effect. While eyes stayed more dialated than usual for over 20 hours the effect lasted only a good 10-12 hours using the redosing method mentioned in pihkal. I honestly feel those physical side effects are symptoms of overdose.

Just sharing what I've seen as I've learned a lot with my friend showing me what he managed to get his hand on.

Edit:https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_dose.shtml

Extra reference and I'll add it had been a good few years before trying that pure stuff and the worst binge was overusing on weekends for about a month a good five years when they first started.

pure mdma is pure mdma, it doesn't matter if it comes in a pill with inert binders or crystal form...your pills are shit

Freebase vs. Hcl acid is difference in mdma weight. Freebase is also an oil vs hcl bound mdma although one has to account for the hcl bound to the mdma when they weigh their dose out. 90 mg hcl bound mdma is different from 90 mg freebase oil where the hcl crystals are slightly less mdma due to the hcl present although it's not like it's a cut.

One could then argue slightly slower release with a pressed pill vs a capsul that dissolves almost instantly. Not like it's a huge difference, but it should be considered.

MDMA HCL, which is 84% weight compared to freebase. When someone says 100 mg pill that's 100 mg MDMA molecular weight. Most MDMA sold pure if not all is HCL as freebase is an oil. That means that a 60 kg or 125 lb person only needs 90 mg followed by 30 mg. I would say the active dose ranges from 1-2 mg/kg with 0.5 mg/kg being threshold. This is all oral dose and seems to match erowid dosing although I'd assume anything over 1.5 to anyone without tolerance would be too much.

The experience that differs in a pill vs. pure hcl crystal weighed out to body weight was substantially different.... Pills make me shake, eyes wiggle, sweat, teeth grind, and those symptoms with a much shorter duration of effect. While eyes stayed more dialated than usual for over 20 hours the effect lasted only a good 10-12 hours using the redosing method mentioned in pihkal. I honestly feel those physical side effects are symptoms of overdose.

Just sharing what I've seen as I've learned a lot with my friend showing me what he managed to get his hand on.

Edit:https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_dose.shtml

Extra reference and I'll add it had been a good few years before trying that pure stuff and the worst binge was overusing on weekends for about a month a good five years when they first started.

Thanks for the info, but I knew that already :D My point was that no matter how much you redose, you can't make a roll last 12 hours, that's impossible. After 5h, 6h tops you just get a bit of shitty stimulation and your mind becomes more fragmented the more you redose, the empathy and euphoria will be gone completely after 5-6 hours. Dilated pupils for 20 hours is also unheard of with 'pure' MDMA, that's a full 8 hours after your 12 hour effects have subsided, that's just not possible

PIHKAL indeed mentions redosing guidelines, but that doesn't mean those apply for as long as you keep redosing, IIRC he even mentions these guidelines are meant for a single redose. But I could be wrong there, don't know where my copy of the book is atm. Point is that you are either getting MDMA with some other psychoactive substance mixed in, you are getting something else entirely or you are redosing pointlessly for up to 12 hours which would be very unhealthy, comparable to the OP's 1.2g in a night

Last edited: