• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc kratom withdrawal.

Oh, I got my juice. See when you tell somebody what they physically experienced is in their minds or is because they're pussies, that's being a dickhead. When you half read somebody's post and respond anyway with a half coherent thought, that's being an idiot.

Never said what he experienced wasn't real. Are you as stupid as your posts lead me to believe?

I said kratom was better than most as it had no GI discomfort, temp fluctuation, or anxiety.

Only symptom OP listed was insomnia, which is one I agreed with. Seriously, you over reacted like a bitch. Send me your address, motherfucker, we'll see how tough you are.

HAHA...what a fag. You must be a teenie. Dude, again, you told ME it wasn't real and that I was a pussy. Jesus, READ! You expect me to believe you're an engineer? Holy fuck.

Sure it's 69 Kyles Moms Huge Cunt Dr. You know the place, it's down the road where your uncle used to rape you in the tool shed.

It's not that I care or could be offended by an anonymous transsexual over the internet, it's just irritating when a jackass spouts off about something he clearly knows nothing about and then challenges me to a fight that obviously will never happen.

Been a long time since I had a flame war.

Last edited:
Junkie? Nope, never touched H. That's for the big boys like yourself. All of bluelight knows that NOBODY knows what REAL withdrawals are like unless they've done IV H. Then again, I've never done coke either. Looks like you've one uped me again, buddy!

Good luck with that MBA. It's a great economy for broad degrees...

I set up a macro on my computer to pm you that message every 30 seconds, til your inbox is full. Delete the messages, and i'll do it again. Have fun.

I got 4, deleted them and that's it. Looks like you fucked that up as bad as you fucked up the rest of your miserable life. Oh, except here in pseudo-reality where you get to build whole cities and then take over large corporations with your magical degrees from the "Rolling Stones".

Kyle, why aren't you sending anymore? What happened? Why aren't you bombarding me with the message 'cocksucker' over and over again like you promised?

Is it, perhaps, because you are in fact the cocksucker? Or is it because you're just the moron I called you out to be. It's both. Your family would probably agree.

Ignore is a pretty easy function here at BL.

You guys are both being ignorant. If you're pre-disposed to anxiety and depression issues, Kratom seems like a cure-all, but when you withdrawal, your mental illness will rear it's head even harder than before. Those are just the facts!

KyleOpium, you obviously seem like a tough guy. Corp of Cadets, mech. engineering degree, etc. while managing your OWN addiction. Why are you calling people junkies when your name on here is "KyleOpium"? You wouldn't be here if you weren't a junkie yourself.

Muskolo, I feel your pain and I am struggling too. I think we've been over this information 100 times over and we know the answer we're ultimately going to get. It's going to suck. Let's just try and tough it out and live on with freedom from this bullshit forever. You can be my kicking partner.

I struggle with this bullshit chronic anxiety and depression, but I need to clean my life up regardless. Kratom is a band-aid, and a damn fine one. But it's gotta go too unfortunately.

If I could post a pic. It would be the Will Ferrell "that escalated quickly meme."
I think both of you aren't wrong. Just opposite ends like dems/ repubs.
There are definitely withdrawals. No I'm sure they arent as bad as opiates.
I do not know though. Most anything I've ever done just left me with cravings or tiredness or boredness.
I think I'll try the phenibut and etizolam not at same time. See which is better. Maybe something
For energy during the day. I usually get up at 4:30 am and don't get home until 5 or later. So long days require lots of kratom usually. Hopefully there are no side effects or withdrawals from the treatments. That or habit forming.

Funny thread. Good luck with the w/d. I would first taper down to a miniscule amount (500 mg ~twice a day) and then see, if you need Phenibut/Etizolam at all (if your lifestyle allows this), as being addicted to them is certainly not on your todo list, if I read correctly.

Kyle,
BTW, don't shove 40 grams down my throat, i make it into a tea/alcohol extract as that kills the harmaline alkaloids in it, just leaving the opiod agonist. Meaning MORE=MORE.

Thanks for the advice but i do have to say 30-40g's by tea isn't much. You probably wouldn't have w/d from that. When i very first starting taking kratom 2 years ago i took 28-35 g's in a tea for one dose. About one a day. 2-3x's a week then it was 4-5x's a week. Then i realized it's a lot more efficient to just mix powder leaf in a drink.
I was able to get the same dose out of 5.5g's of powder as 30g's of tea.
But then that became everyday, then 2 times everyday, now 3 times a day at 6-10g's every single day for 1 1/2 years.
Not sure what most people take as far as amounts but i don't imagine many people take more than 20 plus g's of straight powder. Anything more than 9 or 10 g's make me sick.
And green vein is stronger than any other type i have tried (a lot) The enhanced ones are crap extracts take like 30$ worth to get a little buzz. And tea takes 5-6x's as much.
If i was only using tea i would be taking 100-150g's a day or more.
I am curious now how much people have been taking and for how long?

I took 30 - 40 grams of straight powder per day easily. I would wake up and take 12.5 - 15 grams. About 3 hours later top it off with another 3 tsp. Later in the night take another 4 tsp. If I was working a midnight, I'd take another 4 tsp. It was all pointless. It just kept me going and working hard, not getting me high. I have a very addictive personality and taking that much plant matter actually didn't bother me too much. Once your tolerance is that high you don't get sick, it's just like popping a couple pills at a time but more annoying. I even stayed regular on the toilet. Lots of fiber and huge manly shits. ;)

Anyway just an update its been 3 days since my last dose of 1.4 he's and about 3.5 days since the last full dose of about 5 grams.
The first day really sucked tired as hell, diarrhea, stomach aches, overall irritated feeling.Took lots of caffeine and yhombine think it helped some. The first night without it really sucked. I tried lots of vitamins no luck. I tried phenibut the day before no luck. The thing that did help was about 18mg of loperamide. All the rls went away. Still didn't sleep much but at least I was comfortable. The 2nd day was the same but better. Little less tired. Slept a little better with about 10mg loperamide. Took one Etizolam but I really didn't get to sleep til I took the loperamide. Now day 3 I'm still tired but somewhat normal feeling. Bit constipated from the loperamide but getting better. The withdrawals weren't too bad overall It sucked though.
I took about 600mg of caffeine today with 20mg of yhombine. Still tired though. Hoping I can sleep good tonight without anything.
I imagine a lot of the tiredness has been from a lack of sleep and long work days.
I am looking forward to taking some more again though.
I know I shouldn't but I feel after a week I can take it once or twice a week and be fine.
I don't know. I never wanted to quit for good. Just to get it under control and see that I could stop and then try to be more responsible with it....

Congrats for getting as far as you have, well done :)
Watch out going back to it, wd gets worse everytime you go through it.
My first time was like yours this time. My second was at least twice as long. And well, I can't do a third. Just can't...
Congratulations though, well deserved IMO...

Seems like you're the only one in this thread, or any kratom withdrawal thread that seems to think it's a big deal to quit kratom.

No GI discomfort, no temperature fluctuation, no sweats, no anxiety. These symptoms have NEVER been found in kratom withdrawal, it's seriously the easiest opiate like substance to quit. Far easier than even codeine. Why would you string someone along on lope for a week, then have them jump off the lope, when they could jump off the kratom? If you're taking extracts, yeah maybe you would take lope, but just a few grams of plain leaf? Fuck no, dont use other opioids, to get off something as weak as kratom, quitting lope is just going to cause diarreah, which is something kratom DOES NOT CAUSE. Seriously, I've gone through the kratom "withdrawals", many many times, and in fact am going through it right now. It's not that hard. Coffee, Ephedrine, Amphetamine if you're lucky to have some, to deal with lethargy. Etizolam, or phenibut at night. It's not that hard. If you're having this much trouble with jumping off kratom, I'd really hate to see you on even something like codeine or perc 10s lol.

Dude. Kratom is a bitch to get off of if used daily for a long time. I'm 29, been abusing hardcore opiates and heroin since 18. I also been addicted to benzos, phenibut, and gabapentin. If someone hasn't experienced full blown heroin/opioid wd, then quitting kratom will be just as hard. I haven't used any opioid/ opiates in a year now but have been using kratom consistently for the past 6 months. Whenever i run out and can't get any for a few days, i feel horrible! The good thing is it doesn't last long and wd doesnt usually linger like opiates do. Remember, kratom has a lot of alkaloids. The more alkaloids that play a role in brain chemistry, the more symptoms you will have when you stop taking kratom. Wd is Definetly not like "caffeine wds". OP, if i were you, id get the strain that works for you, dose 2 times a day instead of every hour(that way you have enough alkaloids in ur system to be changed). 5g in the morning, 5g before bedtime. Then take out a g every 3 days so ur body gets use to the drop. Use phenibut for a few days when completely off. Or do what works best for you. But don't feel weak cuz someone says that the wds from kratom arent bad. Staying busy and forcing urself to do things is key. It gets ur mind off of symptoms and keeps u from over thinking.

My response to OPs thread years ago is that the white kratom was bunk and therefor the WDs. When OP consumed the regular green everything was fine.
Just got some yellow a couple months ago and have to take twice as much as the current green or reds that I have at hand. The yellow got great reviews on reputable site but it just doesn't work for me. Tried the same dosage (yellow) and nose started running. Doubled it and all was well. Go figure....
Still loving my greens (maeng da and mary jane)... but reds are my favorite night-time teas.
Batches are sometimes hit-and-miss. It's great to find a good vendor that delivers consistent quality... still may garb a bag of less potent aromatic once in a blue-moon. Price of doing business.
Peace, ya'll.