• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What does MDMA taste like?

payaya

Bluelighter
Hey all, what does MDMA taste like? ihave no idea! :) Is there a way to lick a pill or something to taste the presence of a good pill so you know it does contain MDMA and is not a dud?
thanks

No, any number of chemicals can have the bitter taste of mdma...better get yourself a test kit like eztest or dancesafe....
mdma has a very bitter taste but so do a lot of other substances...
[ 02 July 2002: Message edited by: NSU ]

mdma is very bitter. you cant really tell how good a pill is, or if it even is good, simply by licking it, but in the abscence of a testing kit, tasting can tell you which are obviously bunk. if you're good enough, i suppose you could guestimate the strength of a pill just by how bitter it tastes, but this isnt a very good guideline to go by

Ive tasted really pure mdma in powder form, and i must say its really is a stinging-bitter taste. And it burns like hell when you snort it! :)

some people with very sensitive and discriminating olfactory sensitivity can taste the difference between MDXX compounds -- though most people cannot
a suitable and quite visual reference to the taste of MDMA I came across posted to a forum a few years ago:
SATAN PISSING ON YOUR TONGUE

you can scratch a bit off a pill and taste it. e tastes like ass, its really strong and bitter as hell. if i cant test, ill at least taste a bit to make sure im not being sold a vitamine C or something stupid. smelling/tasting really isnt a substitute for a mdma test.. but it is a good way to make sure your getting some type of chemical.

Yeah, if it doesn't taste incredibly bitter, it isn't E - but if it does taste bitter, it might be E, or might be something else.
Personally, I think I can tell if a pill is MDMA, and even how strong it is, by taste - but I've done a lot of pills and I know the taste.
Your best bet is to get a test kit (www.ez-test.com)

I'm more of an "other drugs" guy, but in my rolling experience, I've noticed that pills have a black licorice smell to them. That's not a good way to judge a pill though, always test them.

You will notice with some pills they have a slight aniseed/licorice smell. Its the MD that has this smell so you may smell it on some of your pills. If you can smell it strong its either an MD bomb or a licorice treat.

just because I'm using cuss words to get my message across, mash, doesn't mean I'm flaming. Stop changing so many of my posts, I know more than you, and have better information to give than you.

Originally posted by C21H23NO5:
just because I'm using cuss words to get my message across, mash, doesn't mean I'm flaming. Stop changing so many of my posts, I know more than you, and have better information to give than you.
If you know more and have better information to give then why do you spend your time flaming people instead of helping them.
Whether you know everything or nothing flaming wont be tolerated.

I'm not going to argue with a pillhead like you, it's useless, all I'm going to say is your level of intelligence doesn't merit deleting/changing my posts so frequently. Back off, whether you are a moderator or not, I've been on bluelight just as long as you.

Whether you have been on bluelight as long as anyone doesnt mean you have the right to flame people.
Flaming is not tolerated, I do the same whoever the poster is if they out right flame someone.
Being a moderator is being in charge of a forum, which includes moving/closing/editing posts if I add replies it doesnt mean I have any more or less knowledge than anyone in the forum.
Hopefully I know enough to add to many discussions, I think you do to from what I have seen. Its not a forum where you can show off how much more knowledge you have than someone else, if you have knowledge then add it to discussion and help people or advise people, but please dont flame people.
I dont wish to argue with you either, I appreciate a lot of the posts you do make in this forum but making posts which are rude or flaming people is not allowed however good your positive contributions are.
If I am a moderator and I am in charge of this forum then I will keep posts on topic and delete flames because they are of no use to anyone because that is in my job description.
Im just doing as I am told, if you think flaming should be allowed then ask the Admins if they will change the board guidelines.
If you have any more to say email me.
Thanks.