Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

will i ever come down?

squints

Greenlighter
LSD: 600 mcgs/ 4/10ths g sassafras/ .5 g molly/ 3 xanax bars to come down lol. Hey guys and gals, i want to share my experience of tripping my balls off at counterpoint music festival. Well my buddys and i all decided to drop dose at 4 that fine saturday afternoon. They all had 1 hit of l as i was dropping my 6 lol. So were all sitting in a circle passing the bowl as our trips start to kick in about 40 mins later. I decide this is a good time to take the .4 of sas i aquired earlier that day. After about 20 mins of smoking grass, we lay down and watch the sky as the music plays off in the distance of some hardcore edm. The sky just swirled in multiple whirpools of wonder as my trip really started kicking in. There was this one black bird circling overhead as it got caught in the whirlpools and turned to 5 birds. After about 30 mins of watching this, i realized my buds had dissapeared around me. I sat up and quickly realized they were just taking whippets behind me lol they were speaking to me but i couldnt make out what they were saying but suddenly was aware that my heartbeat was skyrocketing. The sas had finally hit me. I mouthed that i would be back soon and ran to throw up in the nearest trashcan. ( this always happens when i take sas btw) after that i returned. My bud asked me if i wanted to chill in the car and smoke more so we took the journey back to the car.It was about 830 by this point. Eventually when everyones trip was wearing off about 12 that night and getting ready for bed, i heard flosstradamous start his set and a surge of l and sas hit me and i just started saying over and over that i had to go rage and ill see them in the morning. They asked if i was still tripping and i told them how much l i had dropped with the sas. They replied :holy shit bro....thats nuts. So i grabbed my blanket and wrapped it around me like a homeless person you might see downtown for protection from this crazy trip. After entering the madness of the middle of the festival where everyone was turning up, I sat on top of a hill and just closed my eyes and immersed myself in my mind. Several times some random people i assume were tripping harder than i was laid their hand on my head swaying back and forth as if to expel all the dispair from my mind in the middle of this intense time. I decided to journey to the middle of the crowd to get closer to the music. I remember sitting there as some random kid with some girls sat next to me and offered me a handful of molly after introductions. I ate it of course. Mustve been about a half g at least. And they said i would be screaming at random points but i mustve been tripping to hard to notice because to me i never opened my mouth. I ended up searching for xanax at about 3 in the morning because i wanted terribly to come down. I found some and took 3. Went back to the tent and passed out. Next morning decided to just rage on mollz all day.

That sounds crazy and irresponsible,
may I ask you why you feel the need to dose 6 times as much as your friends?

And please for the sake of god... make paragraphs. This is a real mess to read.

Jesus Christ. I just can't understand the irresponsibility that goes on at these events. Do you kids have ANY idea what you're doing? I've been around drugs for a long time, and I can simply never understand the need to ingest so much, and such a variety of all these different substances. And then there's the whole taking random pills that are handed to you, and an unreasonable amount of that too. What the hell ever happened to smoking some pot, and putting back a few beers in the sun at a good show? Why can't the climax of the whole experience be dropping one good tested molly and then when it's gone, just bask in the great time you just had and let is be? Why does it have to be all about who can take the most random powders, who can smoke this, inhale that, snort this, drop that, is that some sort of cool thing to do now? Did you feel like the "big man on campus" as your friends had to wrap you in a blanket in public and baby sit you as you would randomly start shreeking like a banshee at nothing? Also, to let you know, you didn't have "sassafras". If you're lucky, it was MDA, but was most likely really cut molly/RC's.

I really don't care what you do to YOURSELF, but what you need to understand is that it is people like you that are ruining these festivals and music events for the rest of us. One of my favorite places on the planet, the Gorge, they just recently just tacked on an extra fee to EVERY show there specifically to help pay for the expenses from dealing with all the OD's. They're also stepping up police/security presence and conducting more critical searches upon entry because of the just unreasonable amount of stupidity that people simply cannot stop themselves from. Every time I go to a show there, it seems like half the people don't even go into the show, they just hang out there to be on and around drugs, not everyone is into being around people 'tripping balls' and quite frankly some people hate it, but if they want to see their favorite band, they need to deal with kids like you all over the place. Heaven forbid I'd want to bring my child there to see some live music...

I'm not saying don't do drugs at shows. I'm saying if you are going to get high at events, be just a little more reasonable than....that. You're in public.