• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

80 oxy first time?

creatureabc

Greenlighter
Hello,

I just received a few tabs of 80 oxy OP. usually take 40-50 mg hydro per day, in 2 sittings--sometimes a little more mg. I want advice on how to handle this new 80mg adventure. cut in half? in fours? Can the new US OPs be cut...?

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys, I know I'm a newbie but I do hope someone is willing to advise me on how to help ME. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Cut in half. No unicorn bs dude. Were all druggies here, your home. No need to lie to family...welcome ;)

It's cool, most people do the same. The 40mg should do u right. And u got 40 for later :)
Damn the new formula :(

thanks! what's the diff with the new formula? I heard they made it harder to cut/ crush...? but I didn't hear anything else

U can't break that time release without letting it sit overnight. I don't mind the time release most times but once in awhile you just want to get some instant pain relief, the take an hour and a half before I feel them usually

oh, good to know--so even cut in half it can be a hr before it works? was considering mixing with hydro--not sure though

Yea those OP's kind of suck unless you can take a bunch of them. I used to be Rx'ed 4 80's s day and I'd usually keep them in my mouth for awhile until I can bite through it and finally swallow it. It still takes a bit to take effect but it does eventually hit you. Too bad you didn't get the old OC's and then could have snorted them with great results. Good Luck!

Well ur used to 40-50 mg hydro so IMO 40mg oxy feels like 60-75mg hydro, but u don't get it all at once so don't go too crazy cause it releases over the course of about 8hrs. They say 12hrs but I think most of us know it's closer to 8. So be careful mixing if u do cause that 40 is still gonna be releasing fresh oxy hrs from now u know...

Wow--4 80s a day seems like a lot. I am a little worried about the mixing because I want to feel it quick but not do so much it becomes dumb/ dangerous--anyone here mix hydro and oxycontin effectively?

Everyone's different so be careful. I think most of us have mixed them but it's hard to tell how any one person will react. If your gonna do it then start low, and see how that affects you then go from there . Only you know what you can handle... Don't forget that oxy is stronger than hydro. It's a different buzz, oxy is much more euphoric. A op 40 gives me a buzz for hrs and I take much more than u so I'd wait for the 40 to kick in so u know what ur dealing with before u redose with hydro...