View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Too much tripping?

Two2

Greenlighter
25i for 2 nights straight and was wondering if a 3rd and 4th time will be bad?

Update: what side effects can occur, heard stuff about HTTP

Last edited:
HPPD I think you mean. I dont have experience with those drugs but Id imagine some tolerance develops. From what Ive read the Nbome drugs can be dangerous if pushed too high.

Do you know if there's any problems with doing it 4 days in a row if their the same amount (1000 micrograms)

Last edited:
No, you should not do this. You shouldn't trip that often, and the chemical you're using is unpredictable and dangerous.

Not only bad, but dangerous. Steer clear of that drug if you care for your life at all OP.

Give it at least a one week break IME, two nights in a row is plenty, tolerance develops, and magic diminishes and higher risks of HPPD or worse, seizures, even death if you increase the dose or not, there have been reported deaths with people using nbome regularly and dying from smaller doses than they had taken in the past.

NBOMES are famous for producing strong tolerance--which also seems to last an unusually long period of time.

If you're truly not increasing your dosage, I can't imagine you'd be getting much out of the experience on nights 3 and 4. And if you are increasing your dosages, then you're playing with fire.

I just don't see the point.

I wouldn't do it with 25i, to be honest. The vasoconstriction and general stimulant sides would be horrid, given you'd need to increase dosage just to get the same effect as day 1.

That, and with increasing dosage of an NBOMe, you're increasing chances of serious side effects like overdosing.

I wouldn't even redose to extend an NBOMe trip.

There is pretty much no clinical data out there to tell you how 'safe' the NBOMes are, so just like any RC you are really pushing your luck using them that often (or at all). I know you will probably come across a lot of anecdotal reports out there in Google-land where other people have done what you're suggesting, but it's very important to remember that nobody knows what long-term effects these drugs could have, and using them that often is not wise. Even using well-known psychedelics that often would not be advisable. Please be safe!

None of us know if it will be bad, but since NBOMe's are unpredictable drugs and people have died from taking recreational doses we know that it can be very, very bad. The best advice is not to do it.

Like everyone said, do not do it. I can tell you from experience that tripping too much can really fuck with your head, and I don't mean the typical propaganda jumping-out-of-the-windows kinda headfuck. Looking back, I can't see how any of these ideas had any basis in my head, but I was convinced that my best friends were stealing from me, I would sit all fucking day long staring out the window watching the cars go by, certain that each was a cop van (I lived in the country on a secluded road - there was nothing else to do and not many cars to watch, sadly). Keep in mind that while this was on a range of psychedelics, including some 2Cs, I hadn't even taken any NBOMes during this period. However, I have had massive doses of 25i and 25c as a youth, thinking I was Billy Bad Ass and eating a strip of "acid", and I am definitely no stranger to the worse side effects of these. I am lucky to be alive, but hell, we all are.

tl;dr Personally, I wouldn't. As a much more inexperienced and reckless youth, I would've, so I won't tell you what to do either way. Just please be careful. I know many of us here, including myself, would be affected if any BLer was hurt or killed due to psychedelics, so I can only imagine how your family or friends would feel. Not that we're not your friends :)

No, that's not a good idea. Treat your body, mind and the substances with respect. The 25X-NBOMe series additional has very strong and long-lasting tolerance, dosing multiple days in a row with these especially is a great way to temporarily or permanently destroy your ability to experience the magic of psychedelics, and to jack up your tolerance for a long time or permanently.

It's not that I haven't done it, in fact I have, for years on end in the past, taken psychedelics multiple days in a row, mutliple times per week, etc. To this day I can't trip like I used to and I need much higher dosages usually, and that was 2006-2008.

Also if you're a person who has a propensity for mental conditions to be triggered by psychedelics (and you don't know if you are until it happens, unless of course it's happened before in which case, stay away from psychedelics altogether), taking them with such frequency will greatly increase those chances.

Also, 25i-NBOMe is just plain a dangerous substance compared to almost any other psychedelic, and you're just asking for trouble.

Besides all that, it's doubtful it would even do much on the 3rd and especially the 4th day as the 25x series produces rapid and intense tolerance.