• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel cannabinoids PX-1 and PX-2

roi

Bluelighter
bIHplea.png

PX-1, (S)-N-(1-amino-1-oxo-3-phenylpropan-2-yl)-1-(5-fluoropentyl)-1H-indole-3-carboxamide

znhc74J.png

PX-2, (R)-N-(1-amino-1-oxo-3-phenylpropan-2-yl)-1-(5-fluoropentyl)-1H-indazole-3-carboxamide

Couldn't find any reports on both (boo), so could anyone with some knowledge of cannabinoid SAR shed light on the potential of both compounds please? ;)

The first one looks like phenylalanine attached to the JWH-018 skeleton...? I know valine and isoleucine have appeared before.

This is unknown territory, but I would expect both of these to plug into the same CB1 fullagonist spots that most of the other acylalkylindoles do.

Interesting. Crafty chemweavers Nowarning, will chime in I bet.

looks related to Ab-pinca with a 5-flour substituent for maximum potency. The isopropyl substituent is replaced with a benzyl moiety. One is the indazole version and one is the indol version. Probably active on cb1 and cb2. Maybe there is somthing to be found in the pfizer patent.

PX-1 report:

18:02: 1mg smoked

18:03: Cannabinoid rush, euphoria.

18:07: Relaxing, yet slightly stimulating, friendly vibe, great body high.

18:10: Having a large meal. Tasty!

18:20: There's definitely some music enhancement. Also I can't stop grinning.

18:43: Chatting on IRC, enjoying the moment.

19:05: Still going strong.

19:30: Coming down. This might be the cannabinoid with the longest duration I've tried so far!

Conclusion: Very nice cannabinoid. More of a body than head high (indica-like). Anxiolytic. More euphoric than cannabis. Very potent as well! Very long duration for a cannabinoid (most just have a 30-40 minutes peak vaped). Will try oral administration soon.

When you say most cannabinoids last 30-40 minutes are you including cannabis? It generally lasts longer than that for me. Are you just talking about synthetics?

Yeah, synthetic cannabinoids. Cannabis is more like ~2-4 hours, depending on tolerance.

it's also been my experience the ones with more of a body high are not very mentally/musically stimulating.

so this is an interesting find, I prefer ethereal retrospective head buzzes over body highs so this might be a pass for me.

please elaborate further if you can.

The EMCDDA "officially" calls PX-2 "5F-APP-PINACA".

We suggest APP-FUBINACA as a short name for this substance based on the naming conventions put forward for similar structures that have been notified to the EWS. We have opted for the acronym 'APP' to signify the 'amino', 'phenyl' and 'propanone' elements of the structure. Thus, this substance is structurally similar to that of AB-FUBINACA (where the AB relates to 'amino' and 'butanone') which was first reported to the EWS in July 2013.

Fuck synthetic cannabinoids that will probably give you cancer, just smoke weed. Never the less, good report on the substance.

Certain synthetic cannabinoids have been shown to be able to fight cancer more effectively than cannabis itself - look up WIN 55,212-2 and do some research before spreading such incredible well documented theories of yours, thanks.

Really? Didn't know that I just remember being on probation smoking spice which was full of synthetic cannabinoids and felt like I was close to getting cancer with every hit.

Really? Didn't know that I just remember being on probation smoking spice which was full of synthetic cannabinoids and felt like I was close to getting cancer with every hit.

I guess that's simply caused by the fear of unknown because there is absolutely no way you could feel getting closer to cancer smoking it. There's no true logic behind it.

Didn't know that I just remember being on probation smoking spice which was full of synthetic cannabinoids and felt like I was close to getting cancer with every hit.

You can sense cancer? You must be a sorcerer.

I know this is against the rules, but i would really like an answer to my question above.
*Bump* Sorry mods.

-HOOD

By only looking at the numbers, most cannabinoids these days are roughly 10x as potent as JWH-250. Can't compare the effects as I've never tried it.

People that mock smoking synthetic cannabinoid s are a part of a bigger problem that is coming with the legalization of medical marijuana use. Stoners , those who smoke real weed, will talk all day about different kinds of weed they like. Tye stick, kush, hash, etc.

With cannabinoid s you have the option to pick which effects of being stoned you want to activate , and those you don't. Win-55,212, vs. Am-2201 there is a definite difference. One could say the same about different strains of marijuana.
This is my point if your given a prescription it should be a specific kind of weed. When a doctor writes out a pain prescription they don't let you back into the pharmacy safe to sample opiates. A kid with a cough needs codiene , not dilaudid.
We can all agree there are some types of real or synthetic cannabis that would be the last thing for someone with anxiety and PTSD.

Potter
The end was here.

There are perfectly legit reasons to slag on synthetic cannabinoids: How many people have died from herbal cannabis (none) vs how many from synthetics of various sorts (nonzero)?

Herbal cannabis and its extracts don't produce liver/kidney/multiple organ failure either.