• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is little to no ventilation when smoking a-pvp cause a buildup of the drug in the air

vicapro

Bluelighter
I notice when I smoke apvp in my house without any windows open over the course of a night that my dogs are acting like they are getting a contact high and are restless and stressful. Is this possible or am I just letting my paranoia get the best of me when I see (or think I see) the littlest change in their normal personality. I make sure I dont blow the smoke anywhere near them but they they are in the same room with me often. I dont even think about opening the windows a lot because it doesnt ever leave an odor.

Smoking in a closed room can increase CO2 level in air and anybody can feel uneasy or restless. The person or any other living being can face severe lung issues if they inhale such smoke. Hence, it is important that you should smoke either outside house in open place or try to keep windows and doors open if smoking inside.
Get more info

Last edited:
If you are vapourising it like I assume you are then the only CO2 would come from your lighter burning. The drug would settle on surfaces after a short period of time but it is possible your dogs are getting a micro dose. Just open the window if you are worried.