Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

The main reason I am clean and sober

squeax17

Greenlighter
I'd on know what's wrong with me but I got sober and clean because it felt like my drug and alcohol use had progressed to where what ever I did would put me at the same wierd tripped out panic feeling feel ed with strange thoughts and crazy near death feelings and messed up mental spiritual Dilemmas....sometime I could use and be fine other times just the smallest thing would trigger my flipping out just like the worst acid trip...anyone else have this problem..

Not with everything, but that's why I quit pot. Horrible paranoia and self loathing almost every time I smoked.
I don't get drunk very often at all anymore mostly because I'm not lonely, when I was single and in a town with no friends I'd get trashed every night so I could give less of a fuck and hit the streets.
I'm not tripping right now because I recently scared the shit outta my wife, and myself, but it's mostly for her besides money could be better used elsewhere.
Never did too much of the other stuff so I'm more or less clean at the moment.

I'd on know what's wrong with me but I got sober and clean because it felt like my drug and alcohol use had progressed to where what ever I did would put me at the same wierd tripped out panic feeling feel ed with strange thoughts and crazy near death feelings and messed up mental spiritual Dilemmas....sometime I could use and be fine other times just the smallest thing would trigger my flipping out just like the worst acid trip...anyone else have this problem..

Have you used drugs and alcohol since you were really young? I don't think anything at all is wrong with you--I think your authentic self is screaming for some clear, clean time so that you can experience life just as it is without altering your consciousness at all. Maybe you will come back to some things later and maybe not, but why not roll with this and really get to know yourself? It may feel strange or boring initially but give it time and support your efforts with healthy food choices and lots of new pursuits.<3

Yes I've done drugs and alcohol since I was 17 on a daily basis and I am now 36...I am now 1 year and 1 month clean and sober from everything except the occasional ibuprofen benadryl. .. I am going to stay this way another year then reassess my life and go from there I probly won't do alot I used to maybe some wine or pills we will see

dat der panic attacks. Anxiety sucks. I feel you brother. From when I was a teenager until middle age I could do anything and shrug it off. Now I can't even drink a caffeinated soda without feeling like I need to go to the ER.