European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The ANGRY thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh can relate to that inflo. Though I'm feeling slightly less 'fuck it' and more 'can't wait till the fucking morning'. That might change if the postie doesn't bring certain goodies though :\

Madly thinking fuck it now. People don't really care about anyone other than themselves no matter what they say and ultimately life is pretty shit so yeah, why bother trying to change or pretend or drag things out when only one thing is really inevitable.

Madly thinking fuck it now. People don't really care about anyone other than themselves no matter what they say and ultimately life is pretty shit so yeah, why bother trying to change or pretend or drag things out when only one thing is really inevitable.

ehhhh honey, you ok???? This isn't like you. You're welcome to PM me anytime... you take care ok.

Evey

:( <3

Aw, Summer. <3

Would a cup of milky tea and a slightly-camp chat-up-attempt make you feel better? I guess not.

Try to hang in there anyway.

It might.

And some people really do care about other people as well as themselves. tis a fact. not everybody is a selfish tosser

See when you constantly behave as though you only care about yourself, everyone else is a mug and you're the best thing out, why do you think other people would behave differently?

Or in other words, why do you hold other people to a different standard than you do yourself*?

* I do that myself to be fair, constantly. But then I don't complain about, because I know it's just me being a cunt.

Chin up. <3

See when you constantly behave as though you only care about yourself, everyone else is a mug and you're the best thing out, why do you think other people would behave differently?

Or in other words, why do you hold other people to a different standard than you do yourself*?

Exactly. double standards bullshit

* I do that myself to be fair, constantly. But then I don't complain about, because I know it's just me being a cunt.

PTCH it should be obvious... she's got low self esteem and wants to be accepted and loved like the rest of us.... Try not to be harsh ok?! She's only 19 - and you can be harsh at times. It's not needed....

EDIT; part of low self-worth/ esteem is trying to prove you're better, because you want and need others to think you are.... things are a helluva lot complex than we realise and than the actual person, themselves, realises. It's like addiction, everyone but the person, themselves, going through it can see that there is a problem. So please be bit more gentle as none of us truly know Summer or about her life or situation, do we....

Exactly. double standards bullshit

Nothing to do with double standards and everything to do with self esteem / worth....

Summer PM me anytime ok, We do care ok.

Evey

Hes not being harsh. You're just misinterpreting, again

I almost spat my drink out in stitches of laughter then. Please don't do a raas. Leave the twisting of people's words to him LOL.... He's ace at it :p Raasy I'm only kidding :D

Evey

I know, but I firmly believe that telling someone when they're being an arsehole is the best way to stop them from being an arsehole.

I know, but I firmly believe that telling someone when they're being an arsehole is the best way to stop them from being an arsehole.

hahahaha I hope I never get on the wrong side of you then. Serously I get where you're coming from - but she's only young cut her some slack eh. Maybe PM her n explain your difficulties with her there.... She may act like she's all that but I honestly think it's an act.... and as I said, NONE of us know what others on here have been through - there could be reasons for why they act as they do (I also need to take my own advice).... Hope you don't think I'm trying to be funny with ya, PTCH, as honestly I'm not... Just trying to see it from all angles... The old me would have just made assumptions....

Evey

Ain't a thing wrong with a bit of harsh reality now and then - as long as there's also compassion involved for the most part. Cokefolk can be a nightmare. We all know this cos we've all been one or known one. Fukkin nightmare of insecurity and faux bravado. Not saying Summer is cos she's not that far gone yet but that's why it's maybe not such a bad idea pointing out where it inevitably leads. Coke is great once in a while, as a lifestyle it's repulsive - more to the point it's every kinda wrongest form of self-destructive cos you are incapable of seeing it at the time due to being coked off yer face. As addictions go, coke is one of the most insidious cos it always convinces that the finger needs to be pointed outwards. At least with 'downer' addictions you know damn well you're wallowing in self-pity and self-hate. Not that I'd recommend any of 'em over another to be honest - all pretty shitty when it comes down to it.

You know, when you put it like that, that's probably a lot better than my tactic of ignoring people in the hope that they go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.