i can't edit my profile (accessing with a mobile phone)

cmm9529

Greenlighter
So I'm using my mobile phone to access this site and I cannot find a way to edit my profile. Has anyone else experienced this problem if so is there a way around this problem or am I just gonna have to deal with it. Thank you for any help what so ever

Did. you try using the full site via your mobile device? The link is stickied at the top of this forum.

this sucks

So I'm using my mobile phone to access this site and I cannot find a way to edit my profile. Has anyone else experienced this problem if so is there a way around this problem or am I just gonna have to deal with it. Thank you for any help what so ever

I have but with my iPod and my tablet on my tablet I managed to change it over to desktop view to edit my profile but I wanna photo and I've been at this for many hours and still nothing!!!!!!

Did. you try using the full site via your mobile device? The link is stickied at the top of this forum.
where I don't have on my device I wish I did but I don't also I've tried and tried to put an URL for a photo and I can't the only way would be to copy n paste but that ain't working please help I want a photo on my profili

I know this thread was started. Few months ago.. I, too, am using my iPhone. I do not see the 'use full site' sticky option at the top of this forum.. Or is it cuz it's not there, I'm already in that mode?

I am having the same issue with my android platform phone. Can't put a pic nor can send a message to anyone nor can I edit my personal info.

2018 lol and finally I got a foto put on here n updated my profile as well and my user name? Lmao...
Of course I am young looking for my age even my new doctor told me so. I had just completed a taper of meds and last night I hurt my back in 3 places as well as my neck and more. My ex held my meds in a safe and I was in horrible pain, lol much earlier this morning. I had to get back on my morphine but hopefully not long, then again...
Nah, I only want a short acting this time off & on I don't want physical addiction.