• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2m2bOH (2-methyl-2-butanol) - First time - between benzos and booze but better kinda

I found references in the archives that one RA is rectally. It seems possible to make suppositories out of a water-soluble polymer like poly(ethyleneglycol) & 2M2B. Miralax is polyethylene glycol 3350 in powdered form & is available OTC. A small amount of water/2M2B could form a paste of that powdered material that could then be allowed to dry to form a soft solid shaped like a suppository.

Low cost kits for making your own suppositories are listed on Amazon: [/FONT][/SIZE]https://www.amazon.co...targid=kwd-111956446155&ref=pd_sl_94cdruab0_b

Last edited:
Sounds like a horrible idea. Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of plugging, it had been my favorite roa for a lot of substances before I started IV use and still is for some (e.g. MDMA). One should be very cautious as to what he squeezes through his anus, due to the potential damage that can be done.

Your upper digestive tract is built to withstand a lot of shit, figuratively speaking. Your rectum on the other hand is only used to withstanding literal shit by cosmic design.

I would personally not let this stuff come anywhere near my asshole.