• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

throat deterioration smoking meth

BabyTweaker420

Greenlighter
So started lightly last year, took a break for a few months, now back at it. I stay as hydrated as possible and constantly reading harm reduction forums find tips like gargling salt water, waiting before brushing, staying away from sugars, sleeping and eating regularly. My mouth has held up fairly decent. But starting from uvula back (ALMOST every single time) just dries the fuck up n starts stretching and seemingly falling apart. When I first started, all the skin in my mouth would seem to shed away n then id be fine after. Now it doesn't do that n just wrecks my throat. Tested out multiple batches from multiple dealers and its the same thing every time. There's several crevices n gashes that form overnight and then I stop n after a day or two, ill wake up n it will return almost to normal. But while on I can see what I believe are either my tonsils or tendons seem to seperate from the rest of my throat. I can also now fit the first half inch of the tip of my tongue up the back of my right nostril (also occurs with snorting tho ironically not as bad) and the places on both sides of my tongue seem to have ripped or something cause they now end halfway down my throat. I started without knowing to melt it all down n crack back first but that was when my mouth would just shed. I've become quite experienced with rolling and even impress seasoned users with how rare. I ever burn anything even with a torch. So as my skill increased, so too did the damage. Every user I've had look at the back of my throat has never seen anything like it and we smoke the same shit n ill even light it for em and they don't get it. Its like its seeping into every cavity and cranny in my throat n dissolving the shit out of it. Feels like my throats just falling apart. I've found threads about the mucous, the chemical burns, the cough, but every thread that seems similiar to my issue has replies like "8ve never heard of that. That would suck." Or "probably the cuts" that's the whole reason I registered on here was to explain my certain circumstances and hope that someone can help tell what exactly is causing this and how to prevent/repair this. a few weeks ago it stopped returning to normal with abstinence, so I'm getting even more concerned. Anyone with info that can stop this horrible effect that's getting me close to putting the shit down for good will be my new hero.
Oh, and as for pain, hurt so bad the first few times I couldn't so much as talk. After about my 4th use, it was like my brain shut off the pain and inow I only feel a little discomfort and pressure when I eat (yeah, shut it off to the point I can actually eat, even rough hard shit like chips) which scares the fuck outta me. But I can still feel the popping and cracking when I open my mouth too wide or even when its shut and a spend too long on my phone typing or reading shit (like right now lol) instead of hydrating more.
Now my voice feels pemenantly fucked like beaterman from Let's Go To Prison.
Used to get tonsil stones whenever this happened too but strangly, those just randomly stopped like the pain.
On a side note, my insideds feel twisted and contorted, kinda like I would imagine a hernia to feel like. There's a possible bulge above my leftside pelvis bone but it goes away and comes back randomly.
I can also see my actual heart beating through my chest under my diaphram when I puff out my chest while sucking in my stomach. Like there's a muscle that should cover it that isn't. But that is strictly while tweaking. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Fyi: this is my first post so bare with me. Plus its not easy to go back and edit from my glitchy phone so excuse the typos. I tried to fix em but it was more trouble than its worth. Ill post from my ipad from now on lol

Hey Tweaker and welcome to BL.

I would consider switching to taking the drug orally.

Welcome to BL bro! You signed up for the same reasons I did and if you take the time, you can learn quite a few things from a variety of interesting people.

I started smoking ice regularly this year after I had a drought on the Opanas (Those are my DOC) and I love the shit. I, like yourself, will stay hydrated, eat, and make sure to sleep a few hours in between (Xanax helps out great for this).

The part about getting good at making the dope run made me laugh a bit, I still smoke with a few people on occasions because they just don't have access to it and I have to do everything but hold their smoker in their mouth for em. Reminds me of the time that I was at my mom's and I had smoked a couple foils with her. She said she could handle lighting her own on the next one and I loaded a nice one. I remember saying, "We're going to get blasted". She caught that shit on fire, although it's my mom, how mad could I get? This ice can really cause some issues though. I luckily had people show me how to smoke properly on the foil and I eventually invested in a glass rose, which makes smoking your ice much easier.

As for the problems with your throat and whatnot, I have to say I get cotton mouth probably worse than most people. Before I used ice, I actually had to get dentures because of the constant dry mouth and it contributed to fucking my shit up (Drugs and swishing my soda in my mouth did as well). But the problems you describe have never happened to myself, the throat issues and such. Maybe someone here has also had the same issues and can elaborate. And I use ice generally a couple days a week, no more than 72 hours, then I put it down and lay off it for a 4 or 5 days.

I do want to try to make you feel better on your other symptoms. The popping and cracking of your jaw is not uncommon. Like, when you yawn real big, will your jaw pop? This happens to me sometimes and if I remember correctly, my dentist had told me that where I had grinded my teeth so hard at night (Before meth use even started and luckily I have no real teeth to grind since I take my dentures out) that I had a shift of some sort, which causes popping. The stomach issues I've had for quite some time. I chalk it up it to irritable bowel syndrome and the only thing I try to do is take a shit every morning. I drink a lot of coffee and that's generally not a problem.

Also, don't freak out about seeing your heart beating through your chest. No worries man, you're not missing a muscle or any sort of thing. I was born premature, I'm about 5'7" and I currently weigh about 120. The most I've ever weighed is 135, so I've always been a little guy. You say when you puff out your chest and suck in your stomach you can see your heart beating. Where I'm such a small dude, like when I get out of the shower, I can see the beat of my heart in my chest. That just tells me that it's working :)

I think a lot of it, you will probably agree, comes from when you're tweaking. I tend to worry too much sometimes and even though I no longer have anxiety, after no sleep for a few days, I can start sweating the small stuff. Where I work until midnight and have to drive about 45 minutes to get home, I've been riding home some nights and every car I see on the highway is a cop in the fast lane. Hell, a lot of times they're in the slow lane and it is just paranoia. Although I don't carry the shit on me and I drive the speed limit with a seat belt, I still freak out. During Memorial Day weekend of this year, I was coming home and they had the whole damn 4-lane highway blocked for a road check (It was the Kentucky State Police, they don't dick around like these city and county cops). Anyway, I had been up for 2 days and was just ready to get home. They shined the flash light in my face first thing and I felt like a vampire when they did that. The only thing they said was, "You just getting off work as well?" I said yes sir, a few of my friends probably went through there before I did as I had to stop and fuel up. But they didn't run my license, just checked my tags, and didn't even ask for insurance.

I hate to ramble on and make this so long, you know as well as I do when you smoke this shit, it can make you write a damn novel. But I just wanted to give you some reassurance on some of your deals. If most of your worries come when you're tweaking, just try to stay busy doing something else. You know you can get focused in on something for a while, just try not to let it be the worries you have. I can vouch for your heartbeat issue, the jaw popping, and I'm sure that your mouth issues just relate to the fact you still get dried out even when hydrating. Maybe try a piece of candy or some shit, it helps me at work.

I'm glad you took the time to research what you are doing and knowing the proper steps to use responsibly. People act like that isn't an option and yes, if you use drugs, that is irresponsible itself. But, when you do as we have and take steps of harm reduction, we're decreasing our chances of fucking up in one way or another. One more thing to add before I forget, my voice is already pretty deep as is and after a few days of use, it can actually get a little raspy and sound even deeper (Think of that big dude off the Green Mile). But I will say that considering I have undiagnosed ADHD, the ice helps me to stay focused on tasks and I'm not running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

Keep up your harm reduction work, stay safe, and Welcome to Bluelight! If you ever have any questions, never hesitate to ask. And as usual, there are assholes everywhere, including here who give smart ass answers and act like they are ten years old (Some probably are). Just ignore that shit, most of the members of this community are here to help and will take the time to answer your questions. Good luck Tweaker!

(One quick note, try to space out your text a little bit. I know mine get a little lengthy, but if you put some spaces in between paragraphs, it makes it much easier to read! The only reason I bring this up is to keep the first asshole from being a dick about it and telling you the same thing. It's never a problem for me but that's one of the first things I see people do to the new members! I hope you stick around though, there is a wealth of knowledge here!)

Sorry on the late response. Posted while spun and after wards forgot I even made a profile haha.
But thank you for the non judgemental advice, I will work on spacing and whatnot. Just hard to tell what it will look like when typing in a 1"H by 3"W box.
But I found what I believe to be the holy grail of harm reduction supplements.

AmericanMuscle makes this powder called WarPath that is the only OTC supplement I've found with the intentional effect of vasodiolation.
Anyone who reads this please help spread the word about this product, I beldieve and can drastically help with many side effects caused by lack of bloodflow.
Tried it out last time and the results were very noticeable.
As I'm sure you'll all know from experience, when spun my extremeties become pale, pasty, cold and stiff from the adrenal response focusing bloodflow to vital organs. But drinking WarPath before and during completely reversed this and blood flooded back into my extremeties (spell check doesn't work so idk if spellings right) and they became flushed bright red and warm kinda like coming inside from the cold and washing your hands under hot water.
There is the possibilty of adverse reactions because of the fact it is also an amp and does affect the adrenal gland but I would have to research more about the specific chemicals to know how exactly this would effect you. But just adding an amp to THE amp sounds risky to some degree. I used have the dose just to be safe.

More in depth research is required but there's huge potential.

Sounds like you might be getting meth mouth. I think being able to stick your tongue into your nostril through your mouth is when Id start to look at how much meth is affecting your health. Once I start doing multiple days awake, losing weight, and getting the sunken cheeks, I take a break for a long time. Perhaps you could take a break and see if your mouths health returns.

1 week clean tomorrow but I havent even binged for months.

I always take about a months break, at leas,t between uses whether heavy or light even if thers not drastic affects. Whats worrying me is that the throat issues used to go away in a week max. Usually more like 2-3 days.
But now it doesn't seem to be healing at all anymore 4 months after use. I know it has to be some sort of actual disease or infection but theres no doubt whatsoever that tweaking caused it or lowered my defenses to let it in.
Im now coughing up chunks of flesh (i can see the crevices where the flesh came from in the back of my throat) so if i cant find anything that helps drastically ill have no choice but to go into the ER without insurance by the end of the week.
The WarPath helped for almost every other impact of the vasoconstriction but did little or nothing for my throat.
If i get this shit cleared up ill prolly end up switching to plugging or parachuting as a main ROA. If those cause the same shit, ill have to be saying goodbye to crystal for good.

Wow Tweaker, that does sound like some serious shit! If you are indeed coughing up chunks of flesh, and the chunks observation sounds pretty scary, I think I would go ahead on to the ER.

And best of luck on this. Please post and let us know if this resolves itself, or if something else has to be done.

The thing at the pelvic bone is most likely a cyst or intestinal hernia, i would say theres a 99% chance it has been caused by that fucking shit. Get off that shit. Now. I know thats not what u want to hear, but nobody, and u know damn well nobody is going to say "oh yea i know exactly what you are talking about and heres the miracle cure:" u came here for one reason, u knew everyone was going to tell u the only option was putting the pipe down

Sounds like you have tonsil stones, also called tonsilloliths. Look into it. I could put money on it that those are what you are coughing out, not chunks of flesh.

I get a bad sore on my tongue when I smoke a pipe and drinking it stops my bladder...,your mouth is deteriorating you need to stop smoking and snorting...either drink it or quit.

Dude I hope you went to see a doctor and are doing better now, reading this post tripped me out. I've never heard of this happening and were you serious about being able to stick your tongue in nostril through your mouth? No offense but I just can't imagine how that could be possible unless you have a huge deep gaping hole in the roof of your mouth. I've been smoking shards for almost 8 years and haven't experienced any of those symptoms with my throat, although I think it's starting to fuck up my teeth/gums. The thought of meth mouth and losing my teeth really scares the shit out of me but I still don't have the desire to quit. i wouldn't go as far as saying I'm on the road to meth mouth, but I have numerous cavities and some gum recession on some of my teeth=-(. It hella sucks and just thinking about it makes me paranoid and scared.

You tweakers and your illogical disdain for paragraphs and indentation have cost you the eyes of yet another reader. Methamphetamine is well known to cause systemic issues (from the drug coursing through the body, side-effects of said drug) as well as the drug itself is corrosive to a certain degree and the soft, moist tissue of our mouths, throat, sinuses etc. are especially prone to insults from foreing material like Methamphetamine.

Smoking Tobacco in and of itself is enough to cause serious problems. Just ask 18th President of the United States and resident bad-boy Hiram Ulysses Grant.

That is some crazy shit right there OP. The damage has been done in terms of hacking fleshy mucus, tonsils/tendons eroding, and the tongue making the great escape through your nasal cavity. Hopefully you managed to see a doctor, as those three issues are far beyond the time for "home remedies". For future reference, considering abstinence has not improved the state of your throat, I would recommend researching what diet may increase cell regeneration while loading up on /cranberry and other 100% juices for the foreseeable future while continuing an attempt at abstinence. If abstinence is not feasible then my recommendation would be the following. After smoking your ish and you know you are done for like a month or so, go ahead and gargle coke or pepsi (my guess is any other carbonated beverage would suffice, but I've only used pepsi). Make sure you do several gargles tilting your head to reach every inch of your throat and (left/right tonsils, and be sure the roof of your mouth is getting hit). Go as far back and deep down as possible. The soda will literally loosen even the driest of mucus, you'll be surprised how much crap comes out (or maybe not). then gargle water to rinse out the soda. The a good thorough tooth brushing. Then gargle a mixture of salt and hydrogen peroxide and warm water. This will disinfect and cleanse your throat since the soda doesn't do much except remove the mucus. If the issue persists you may be perma fucked

I dont know if this is still active but but I had to register after reading this. I have the exact same issue have for the last few years. But it goes away after I quit for a while. And I have no pain with it it's just very annoying aggravating and feels like I always have something in my throat that I cant swallow or clear. I got big holes in my tonsils and can stick my tongue back behind my uvula and into what I reckon is my sinus cavity and feels like the grand canyon in ther. I still get the stones some. And sometimes hack up this clear or wihte mucous shit that has this really fine grit feeling to it. Iv had some other weird looking shit come up as well from both my throat and tonsils. I noticed one time after hacking shit up in the bathroom sink that some of the shit that came up didn't get washed down and sat there for idk how long and now it looks like a bunch of melted spots in the plasticky sink. The shit also effects my eyes to the point I've done been to the doctor for it twice now in two different states though the years. I thought it was just severe allergies at first. I'll get this mucous gunk in my eyes that burns like hell sometimes and it get so bad that my eyes will swell shut. But probably partly do to me digging in my eyes trying to get the white stringy burning mucus out from behind my eyelids. Just letting you know your not the only one. I thought I was too. Idk if the condition has a name or what. I've told people that I could put my tongue behind my uvula and in my sinuses cavity and they would say that that is impossible then I'd show them and they would throw up right away LMFAOO

Tonsil stones. I have them from eating dairy and shit and the meth irritates them and the holes. I think the meth coats the stones and there’s no way of getting them clean from the meth residue unless you take them out. If I eat too much dairy and sugar while getting spun I get insane weird lesions where the stone pockets are in my glands. They’re shitty. Eventually I need to go to the doctor and have them taken care of

So started lightly last year, took a break for a few months, now back at it. I stay as hydrated as possible and constantly reading harm reduction forums find tips like gargling salt water, waiting before brushing, staying away from sugars, sleeping and eating regularly. My mouth has held up fairly decent. But starting from uvula back (ALMOST every single time) just dries the fuck up n starts stretching and seemingly falling apart. When I first started, all the skin in my mouth would seem to shed away n then id be fine after. Now it doesn't do that n just wrecks my throat. Tested out multiple batches from multiple dealers and its the same thing every time. There's several crevices n gashes that form overnight and then I stop n after a day or two, ill wake up n it will return almost to normal. But while on I can see what I believe are either my tonsils or tendons seem to seperate from the rest of my throat. I can also now fit the first half inch of the tip of my tongue up the back of my right nostril (also occurs with snorting tho ironically not as bad) and the places on both sides of my tongue seem to have ripped or something cause they now end halfway down my throat. I started without knowing to melt it all down n crack back first but that was when my mouth would just shed. I've become quite experienced with rolling and even impress seasoned users with how rare. I ever burn anything even with a torch. So as my skill increased, so too did the damage. Every user I've had look at the back of my throat has never seen anything like it and we smoke the same shit n ill even light it for em and they don't get it. Its like its seeping into every cavity and cranny in my throat n dissolving the shit out of it. Feels like my throats just falling apart. I've found threads about the mucous, the chemical burns, the cough, but every thread that seems similiar to my issue has replies like "8ve never heard of that. That would suck." Or "probably the cuts" that's the whole reason I registered on here was to explain my certain circumstances and hope that someone can help tell what exactly is causing this and how to prevent/repair this. a few weeks ago it stopped returning to normal with abstinence, so I'm getting even more concerned. Anyone with info that can stop this horrible effect that's getting me close to putting the shit down for good will be my new hero.
Oh, and as for pain, hurt so bad the first few times I couldn't so much as talk. After about my 4th use, it was like my brain shut off the pain and inow I only feel a little discomfort and pressure when I eat (yeah, shut it off to the point I can actually eat, even rough hard shit like chips) which scares the fuck outta me. But I can still feel the popping and cracking when I open my mouth too wide or even when its shut and a spend too long on my phone typing or reading shit (like right now lol) instead of hydrating more.
Now my voice feels pemenantly fucked like beaterman from Let's Go To Prison.
Used to get tonsil stones whenever this happened too but strangly, those just randomly stopped like the pain.
On a side note, my insideds feel twisted and contorted, kinda like I would imagine a hernia to feel like. There's a possible bulge above my leftside pelvis bone but it goes away and comes back randomly.
I can also see my actual heart beating through my chest under my diaphram when I puff out my chest while sucking in my stomach. Like there's a muscle that should cover it that isn't. But that is strictly while tweaking. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Fyi: this is my first post so bare with me. Plus its not easy to go back and edit from my glitchy phone so excuse the typos. I tried to fix em but it was more trouble than its worth. Ill post from my ipad from now on lol
Welcome to bluelight mate, glad we have a zombie on board