Arcade Fire Discussion

Whoa wtf happened here
Laika really had to dish out an infraction

Arcade fire is a little too hipster for me but some songs arnt bad. Laika whats wrong bb dont see you in TL anymore?

I come and go sir. It's a phase type of thing.

I've really never seen a group of arcade fire fans because I've never been to a show. Have you? How else can we be so sure that they are a hipster band? I always kind of thought they were just a really awesome rock n roll band. I mean I guess the band members themselves could possibly come off as pretentious, but is that synonymous with hip?

Massive Arcade Fire fan here. Wasn't too pleased with their last album.but it kind of grew on me over time. If you want something similar try listening to a band called Balthazar. It's pretty damn sweet

When I get into the throes of a good Arcade Fire tune the mountains open and my soul feels like anything is possible, I start floating like a butterfly and stinging like a bee, I become the one, I become beyond The Matrix, I become self enlightenment....but that is just my thoughts on it

This has been out for a while, but worth mentioning. It has this sound that reminds me of Prince... Hmm well it features Mavis Staples who worked with Prince so it works! https://youtu.be/f6jma9VQEls. Arcade Fire - I Give You Power