• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Does Meth give you diarrhoea?

EP158207

Bluelighter
I'm currently experimenting with drugs and will be doing Meth tomorrow.

From the 'uppers' I have done MDMA, Modafnil and Cocaine. MDMA and Modafnil gave me the runs . I have a feeling that Meth is going to do the same... is that likely? If so can I combat this by taking a prophylactic immodium (loperemide)?

EDIT: also will Lyrica (pregabalin) interfere with the meth?

Last edited:
Yes, meth will probably give you the runs. The immodium might help but it might not. If that's what works for you on other stims then give it a try.

I'm currently experimenting with drugs and will be doing Meth tomorrow.

From the 'uppers' I have done MDMA, Modafnil and Cocaine. MDMA and Modafnil gave me the runs . I have a feeling that Meth is going to do the same... is that likely? If so can I combat this by taking a prophylactic immodium (loperemide)?

EDIT: also will Lyrica (pregabalin) interfere with the meth?

You know, funny I read this, because I got a bag of some great ice yesterday. Although after a few days of binging, I generally have to take a great shit the following day after stopping. But I'll be damned if I didn't come in from work last night with a turd so fucking big I was afraid to push because my insides might fall out with it.

But I don't get the runs. And now that I think about it (Still in the fog here and smoking), the Neurontin was probably the culprit for my Guiness World Record Turd. No shit and no pun intended, it took about three hefty pushes to get that one Cosby kid out.

Yep:) all stimulants generally do.

Drink my morning coffee on an empty stomache? Instantly have to shit.

Do a line of coke/mdma/speed, almost instantly have to shit :)

That's part of the fun lol, cleans out ur bowls ( just kidding I don't know )

But yea, stims basically always = instantly have to shit.

Sometimes it's diahrea, some times it's just loose-ish logs flying out my ass. Xd

Yep:)

loose-ish logs flying out my ass. Xd

LOL that is basically what happened. Even the immodium didnt help much, but I think it gave me some extra time to get to the loo. Stimulants are not for me, I prefer the constipating effects of anticonvulsants lol, much more dignified. Time to stick to downers.

Especially if you combine it with tobacco and caffeine, it tends to make the ass explode. This is followed by a period of anal inactivity then concluded with a summary splash of mud shits after you have slept.

The thought of having a pookie almost certainly always gives me the shits. Great whenever I am constipated.. just imagine I'm about to hit a pookie :D

I'm curious if anyone is going to answer the original other question by #EP158207 or give the same answer that every single person didn't need to answer about the shits. What about using Methamphetamine while taking Lyrica? Whether it is as prescribed or recreational. I myself just take the Lyrica as prescribed for fibromyalgia but are there any lessening or dangerous effects if taken with Lyrica(2, 50mg pills 2x daily). Ps^ I am also perceived 1mgkpins taken only as needed(at most 1pill 2xday)and Lexepro10mg once a day(an SSRI?)(been on same mg of Lexepro for over 3 months. Feel completely normal, even if a day or two is accidentally missed/been wanting to get off anti dprsnt but doctor said no just because he likes my money I'm sure. Sorry for the rant OE too much info, this is my first time and post on here. So can anyone help me please????

I cant answer with regard to the SSRI or the K-pins, but I am prescribed Lyrica and it didn't have any adverse effects when taken with meth. I also found it to be of great help with the come down. However, I have only done meth once (while on Lyrica) so I can't say if taking meth without pregabalin is any different, but I assume it would be, given that its essentially a downer.

All stimulants have all given me the runs, there isn't one that hasn't.........

Eh, somewhat I guess. Never been anything to complain or even think twice about for me personally.

I don't mean to butt in, no pun intended.
If you fast, either which way your body will detoxify; kinda like a reverse enema.
Meth or anything that makes you not wanna eat could have this effect.
Coffee has the same effect but by other means I'm not sure about, not the runs so much but a feeling that you need to go to the bathroom, like a relaxing of the colon; I'm not too sure.
My point is, if you stay up for days without eating your body could react by having the runs, especially if you take this substance with Chelated Magnesium.
Basically you may well have stools like a compression hose.
If your going out, for more than 24 hours take some wet wipes with you. It comes with the territory of not eating, not as a result of the drug.
-

Are all you guys really suggesting meth gives you disrrhea with each time usef?

I've never heard this, nor have I fell a victim. Ever. Even while heavily addicted to IV use.

Sure it might give me an urge to go drop a deuce similar to how caffiene and nicotine can spur one on even being constipated heavily from heavy heroin usage.

If yall are pissing outta your arse after everytime...why continue using?

Try.a coffee enema if thats all youre after, cleansing ze bowels.

I did this drug once and flushed the rest. Meth is not for me. The runs being the least of my worries; the not eating, the inability to sleep is simply horrifying.