• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA - First Time - My first mandy experience!

Stephie1

Greenlighter
thought I'd share my experience as it was one of the best nights of my life! I'm 17 and tried mandy 3 days ago for the first time ever.

10pm: my boyfriend rings me and says he needs me to come round right now, obviously I was worried as he sounded very weird on the phone and kept saying I had to get there quick because he needed looking after so on my way over I was very scared.
When I got there, he explained that (because it was his birthday) him and a few friends done MDMA. He has done it a few years ago but only once and he started freaking the f*** out and didn't feel safe so told his friends to go and had me round for support. When I got there he felt fine and just went all lovey, he looked so happy so when he was about to hit another bomb, I decided to try it.

I've smoked weed a billion times but never touched another drug before so I was very anxious but the dealer is one of our very close friends so I just took a small bomb (parachute) to start off with.
This is where my experience started
So I took it and didn't feel anything I just felt really really tired so I lie down, shut my eyes and just chilled. It felt like I was asleep but then about 20 minutes later I opened my eyes and just went woooaaaaahhhhh! everything was blurry and I felt so good I kept hugging the duvet and everything felt so good to touch I was in a state of euphoria. I felt like I was out of my own body and just weightless however me and my boyfriend could NOT stop jaw gurning and grinding and it made us feel a bit trampy and scatty... But it didn't bother us that much as we were too happy to care!

5am: so the whole night felt like it went by in 30 mins because we were just sitting in his bedroom talking (I didn't want to do it a rave or dance for my first time incase I needed to lie down or something) but it felt amazing, my high lasted so long that I didn't even need to take anymore so I was feeling great but my boyfriend was coming down so decided to take one more hit and this is when it got weird.
He took the bomb then was immediately sick and only just made it to the toilet. Obviously this ruined my high and all of a sudden made me very scared but he calmed me down and was explaining that it felt nice to be sick? He said he'd rather be sick and get it out his system than have an awful comedown. So he just kept being sick while I was high lol.. Then after he had finished obviously he wanted to sleep but I was so awake every time I shut my eyes they pinged back open I just wanted to talk and cuddle and I couldn't stop squeezing things for some reason but I eventually went to sleep.

The next day I didn't feel with it at all but lots of orange juice made me feel better. I'm so glad I had a whole day to recover because I felt so groggy I just wanted to sleep.

I will probably do MDMA again because it felt amazing but I know that comedowns get worse and I wouldn't want to make it a regular thing but overall summary: best night of my fuxking life and all I did was sit in a bedroom haha!
Sorry if my story was pointless I just wanted to share my experience :) I'm 17 from the Uk :)

Chasing the high like that is a good way to get in trouble when it comes to MDMA. I find its a lot better just to start smoking pot on the comedown. Anyways, good story! Reminds me of the last time taking it- I got called in the middle of the day if I wanted to take MDA and we did it a few hours later

Ummmm do you mean "molly"? Lol not mandy
Euros call in mandy

Nice story.
You should look at the MDMA forum ( http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/forums/22-MDMA-amp-Empathogenic-Drugs ) and learn some things about MDMA to keep your self safe and avoid "losing the magic" or getting terrible after effects.
Rules of thumb: Redosing MDMA is usually more harm than good and increases the risk of bad comedown (long term depression etc). There are other things to keep in mind too, but basically: It's drug to be taken seriously and to be respected. And it's the best high I've ever experienced...

amazing report as in its so accurate and kind of funny. your boyfriend sounds like he can't handle his drugs as in poor judgement

Idk how you could freak out unless overdosing, binging and going pyschotic.
Throwing up is normal during come up and when over doing it.

You shouldn't redose when you are coming down, btw. Should redose about 1hr-1.5 in :) Happy Rolling !

thanks for the story. yeah like people say here, u kind of got to work out for yourself the max u can do in one parachute and then I usually redose every hour...gets progressively longer as the night goes on lol. But yeah i learnt the hard way but its so much better to do more n a shorter space of time. keep that roll rolling!