• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pure MDMA?

Shyrac

Bluelighter
I have a few quick questions for those of you who have personally had experience with pure MDMA.
Can pure MDMA be crystalised?
What is the average cost per gram?
I hope these my post doesn't violate any guidlines...
Any information would be greatly appreciated.

By pure MDMA I presume you mean MDMA.hcl, which yes, comes in crystalized form. There is freebase MDMA (without the hcl attached), but that in in oil form and I have never seen or heard of MDMA not being crystalized.
As for the cost of pure MDMA...there is absolutely no way that we could tell you what an "average" cost is. It will vary depending on supply and demand, how good a hookup you have, and where you are located.
Also, a lot of people will say that they have "pure mdma" when in reality it could just be crushed up pills, ketamine, speed, or god knows what. It's quite sketchy -- I had some guy tell me that what he has was MDMA and I tasted it and knew immediately that there was VERY little MDMA in it. I have had bluelighters emailing me telling me how they were going to put ephedrine and crushed up pills in capsules and sell it as "molly".
I have had "molly" (the slang term that refers to MDMA, usually it comes in capsules, thus it is free of pill binders) on several occasions. Several of those occasions where capsules that cost $20/each and had ~150 mg of pure MDMA in them (no, I'm not kidding. unfortunately the guy who was making it got busted by the DEA). I've also had molly that was about ~110 mg, and $20 a capsule. I've never bought in bulk but I have inquired and even then, the price doesn't seem to go down much with molly.
As a note, pure MDMA in capsules is almost ALWAYS locally (=within the US) produced, and not imported from other countries.
Hope this helps...

I once came by mdma caps fpr $30AUS a while ago, the high was different, i did not feel energetic at all realy..felt like i was kinda on opiates..lots of euphoria but i couldnt realy move ;P

Originally posted by Datastream:
So does pure MDMA give you a more intense peak then just a normal pill?
Well this depends on a whole manner of things, say a fairly average pill is 70mg of mdma and depending on the method you take it you get so much of that absorbed into your body and so much of it has an effect on you, then if you bought 150mg of mdma powder you are getting more and if it isnt cut then yes it will be stronger and much nicer, cleaner could be used to describe it as you wish, but you could look at it this way:
I have in the past bought 10 pills which im guessing were around 100mg mdma in each, I paid £25 for these so thats equivalent to a gram of mdma for £25, however when I have heard of people buying mdma powder they have paid up to £50 for a gram.
So it depends on how good the pills are you get and how good the mdma powder is, in a way powder is easier to rip people off with, whereas a pill is a pill and I know there are some fakes on the market but if you have a reliable source then its not so bad.

I once came by mdma caps fpr $30AUS a while ago, the high was different, i did not feel energetic at all realy..felt like i was kinda on opiates..lots of euphoria but i couldnt realy move
This kind of description is incredibly common coming from someone who is used to doing pills.
I had always been used to doing molly so when I did a pill that was cut with speed (or quite possibly it was MDA, I knew very little then), I didn't like it at all and didn't understand why it made me so hyper/restless.
My experience on molly is very calm, very social but no desire to really dance or move around to much, and my attention span is too short to really focus on anything (unlike my experiences with meth, which will just cause me to focus in like crazy on the task at hand). It's definitely a different experience, and IMO, not an experience that lends itself to the rave scene.
molly ==> good for chilling with friends at home
speedy pills/meth ==> good for dancing it up and stay awake all night long

As a side note, MDMA synths tend to have the final product be MDMA freebase, a thick amber oil. I've been told it looks like Newcastle beer, but I couldn't say for sure. It's then quite easy to crystallize, which incidentally removes most impurities. This is what gets pressed into pills / sold as powder.
Like fairnymph, most of the times I've gotten good MDMA that I judged was fairly pure, I had no desire to dance/move... I would just sit a pile with friends and talk/cuddle/smoke.
-Zorn

In either PIHKAL or TIHKAL, I forget which, Alexander Shulgin said that it only cost $1 to make a dose of MDMA; I'm assuming he meant 125mg. So by that it costs eight dollars to produce 1g of MDMA, not including labor and lab equipment. In the undeground world you also have several 100% markups...

^^^i'm sure that e would be a lot cheeper if isosafrole were legal and we didn't have to worry about walking into a chem supply store and asking to buy certain chemicals or lab equipment.
but since it's not, we all gotta pay those high prices because some people took a risk and started making a chemical that would sell for about 10x what it cost to make, but could also land the chemist in jail.

Thanks for all the info folks... I'll let you know how it all works out.

last weekend I got a gram of crystal mdma for about 150 a gram. it was completely clean, no 'speed' effect from the crushed up diet pills you find in most ex. it only took a few small crystals for me and my friend, who has done crazy amounts for many years, to blow up the hardest we had in AWHILE.... after I came down, I was not ate up at all.... I must say that the form if it we got seemed to be much more enjoyable and a LOT less dangerous and unhealthy. I felt like a million bucks the next day.
Dopey

I know its always nice to know that you have a gram or so of pure powder (MDMA) laying around and I know it does lead to a smug feeling of getting better stuff than the other mugs in the club.
BUT does it really make a huge difference if you get properly tested and puer pills? I think not. Plus in my experiance and as someone mentioned above its cheeper to get pills anyway.

I definitely prefer the mellowness of pure MDMA to speedy adulterated pills. Its also a much gentler comedown if the MDMA isn't cut with some other stimulant, and the afterglow is much stronger and nicer. Where I live, I've gotten grams of pure, beautifully crystalline MDMA HCl for $150 apiece. If I wanted to (which I don't, no intention of spending several years in prison if I get caught), I could get ounces for $1800ish. Yummy stuff, so clean, so smooth, so mellow, so much better than speedy ass crack pills.
---5HT-2

The one time I had an opportunity to buy it, it was cdn$125 a gram (about us$80) It's funny, it seems that the prices where I live (SF basically) and where that was (not quite Toronto) are the same numerically, i.e., $20 per pill in either currency. So like so many other things, Canadian goods are a bargain for the US buyer :) (us$20 ~ cdn$12.50)

Im going to go back to the price thing again, I still think that from the quality of the majority of pills I get which I pay between $3.55 and $6 at the most for its not worth me considering to buy a gram of mdma powder unless it was quite cheap because theres no need!
Even if I had 10 pills that were 50mg mdma each and I paid £25 for them which is about $35.50 thats still half a gram of mdma for what is about the same price as half a gram of mdma powder, also will many dealers actually sell less than a gram. I know for a lot of people a gram of mdma is a lot but here in england it wouldnt be considered that much.

I personally like the smooth, mellow roll I get off pures. I'm not really one to get up and run around at parties on pills, they just make me feel clumsy and stuff. I'd rather mellow out and dance to the side on some pures. Plus I like how it gives ya that rollercoaster feeling. Ya know the one where you blow up for a few and it eases off then hits ya again a little later when you're doin something else :)

In Austin TX, "Molly" is short for "Molecule" which is made in Austin. It is in real small capsules and pure white. It is very sticky and smells like licorice. We also ahve "Sas a fras" which is also made in Austin. It's yellow crystals that are almost see through and comes in capsules about 150mg. "Molly's" come around twice a year. Usually around spring time and always around the end of the year. Sas a fras's make their way around once a year but when they hit, they are everywhere.

for NYE me and my girlfriend shared a gram of pure MDMA powder which i paid £40 (about US$60). i was just wondering Masheadatronic - have you ever done pure MDA powder? cos you make the (accurate) remark, that if you get pills with about 100mg MDMA in it is gonna work out cheaper. now, i diveded the powder up into 125 mg doses, and it was better than any pill i have ever had. i dunno, might have been psychological, cos i thought i was having pure, but i came up quicker, cleaner, the comedown was fine... i think the extra money was worth it.
I would defo buy again if i could, i just dont think that oppotunity is gonna come up again!