• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pure MDMA?

As far as price is concerned I think that anywhere between 120 and 180 $ US is a fair price for a gram when you consider just the ratios...
Avg pills usually contain less than 100mg of MDMA and sell for anywhere from 20-30$ depending on the source.
Spending less than 200$ for 1000mg is MUCH more cost effective.
One final word on overall impressions... This is indeed a much cleaner (both in experience and in health) method of rolling, and I dont intend to go back.

I have to say that pure MDMA powder is amazing, if you get it for a fair price. It usually isn't worth it in StL, but sometimes good things happen. A batch of pure MDA powder hit a little bit back, and it was a hell of a steal @ $100/g, but it doesn't come around very often - it's made by a local chemist and only sold to very few people, but I see it here and there. When I get it, I usually hold onto it for special occassions (like Saturdays, Fridays, well, just about any day is a special occasion when you have MDA).

Im guessing you meant MDMA Grobert, well no sadly ive never had the oppurtunity yet to try MDMA powder, I dont think theres a big enough demand all over the uk for people to sell it especially not when pills are so cheap, so I guess I cant compare sadly, although I know as soon as I get the oppurtunity I will take it.

I think it really depends on the type of high you want and the ratio between the cost of pills in your area and the price of powder.
In london the price of powder is normally around £50 but when I last bought pills they where the star treks (149mg each) for £5. This means that over ten pills I get 50% more MDMA than with powder.
Most times in the UK pills are cheeper and if you can test them whats the problem?

molly can have any cost depending on the dealer and the demand etc. The high for me at least was much more euphoric and longer lasting with a good comedown. after my first experience I all together just quit buying pills and am sticking to the real shit.

My question to all of you is: How do you know its pure MDMA (or MDA). If you are the RARE case that knows the chemist, ok. But for the rest, how do you know if its pure or cut with something.
I would love to buy Mollie but I do not trust it anymore than pills (I would test both of course).

Go to agree with everyone who said once they have tried MDMA powder that they will stick to takeing it in the future.
The Upside
"Its Cleaner"
"You can weight it out and you know if youve weighed out 140Mg you have 140Mg and your gonna roll Ballz for 4 hours"
"Come down is really none existant and you have a wonderfull afrer glow"
"Bottom line if you've had a good amount of the "Real Deal" you will cherish that stuff like Gold"
Peace
C89

I have is on good authority from a phamacy honours student (PHDing in MDMA effects)that the MDMA we get on the street is only 5% pure max (In Australia). He has experimented with 95% pure to check the effect on rats. Cost to his lab is $AUD1000 a gram
Where is this holy of holies?

Ok im glad this thread is still going after my weekend :)
This weekend a friend and I got approx 150mg of mdma powder well I say powder it was more like yellowy browny crystals the test reaction was amazing and it went black as black and fizzed like it was on fire!
I plugged 75mg in a cap and it was perfect this is coming from someone who has taken 10 pills and felt nothing, I wouldnt say I dont have tolerance either so to feel the effects I got from 75mg was perfect, I would say it was a very clean nice feeling and almost better than any pills I have taken out of the 265 in my life time.

masheadatronic - how many pills do you normally eat in a night? I'm curious because I had an interesting experience with some pure MDA powder (yes, I know it was pure; I tested it & I know the chemist who cooked it), and I'm curious.
I normally like to eat between 4 and 6 pills over the course of a 10 hour party, but I decided to take 500mg of pure MDA powder in a bullet with me. I started out with 150mg in a line and bumped out 25mg doses every so often after that. My experience was the same as yours - better than any pill I've ever eaten in any ammount. I was just curious how many your normally eat since you felt the same way about your MDMA experience. I'm in the process of writing up a trip report (500mg MDA, 3g shrooms, 1/2g K, and 14g weed, 1 pressed MDMA pill - should be interesting reading).

i too am actually surprised this thread is still going, cause i actually did just recieve a call for this stuff @ 150/g
doubt i will take them up on their offer though!
not really for sure if it is worth it to make 10 100mg caps..which would cost me 15 each?
what i would pay average for any pill i want...
is the differance that much more impressive???\
casper

Well I wouldnt say normally because I have cut down my pill intake this year but last year average was about 5-6 pills in an evening sometimes up to 10, I think the most mdma I did was approx 1g, I found the mdma crystals/powder to be so much nicer and a much cleaner feeling, it was unlike pills but ive been doing pills exactly 2 years and I had never felt that good.
It was kind of like the way ecstasy should feel, almost as if I had forgotten about what mdma is and does and got caught up in what pills do, I will be looking for some powder again but I dont know if I will find it as I was in a totally different part of the country, I have to say I was very suprised that approx 75mg did so much when I was expecting it to.

This is also a reply to ebeneezer's mail.
The first time I ever had MDMA it was pure stuff in Goa (is is brought in to Goa from Amsterdam by a certain peoples - I won't say who as I'll probably be labelled anti-semitic).
This has set a huge expectation on my MDXX experience which has never been matched by pills because the powder was such a pure feeling. I agree that it reaaly can 'sit you down' but I loved the no worries, loved-up feeling. Very pure. And after about 4 hours it is as if somebody flicks a switch and reality comes back into focus. And that's about it for your comedown.
Perhaps we should start lobbying dealers to get this stuff. I've never been offered powder in the Uk although, looking at pill reports, Brighton looks like a good bet. I'd certainly pay more for this stuff given a chance.
And BTW masheadatronic, do you keep a pill diary?????

No I have a perfect memory, I can remember dates, numbers and times very well :D
[edited because although I have a good memory my typing skills seem to lack]
[ 01 April 2002: Message edited by: masheadatronic ]

I get MDMA powder for £55 per gram. I like it. Usually put some in a drink, or rub it on gums. Some friends prefer to snort it and think I'll try this next time. It made some of us, inlcuding me, puke some times, but not others. Gave me a funny tummy another time before coming up... will spare you the details!!
My ecstasy experiences are limited, so please bear this in mind... With a pill, I felt chatty and more energetic and more loved up. But with powder, I felt physically nicer, but lost the power of speech. One of my more experienced friends monged out for about 3 hours and couldn't move or stand, but had a wicked time, none-the-less!!
I also found that I get quite irritable, mainly with people who are with me, but aren't on it. I think I feel a little claustrophobic and having piss-heads hanging off of me wasn't what I wanted...
So, basically, it's lovely... Good Stuff.
All my friends who have been necking pills for years will do powder over a pill any day of the week. However, I would agree with a previous message left on here that pills are probably better for clubbing, and powder is better for staying in with mates...

I get MDMA powder for £55 per gram. .[/QUOTE]
Jesus Nickster, this is the sort of statement that requires all my self control so I don't send a very naughty request. I'm sure you all know what I'm thinking!!!!!!!

I have is on good authority from a phamacy honours student (PHDing in MDMA effects)that the MDMA we get on the street is only 5% pure max (In Australia). He has experimented with 95% pure to check the effect on rats.
WTF?! It doesnt sound like very good authority: http://www.dancesafe.org/labtesting/ . If he bought it legitimatly, why wasnt it 100%? What was the remaining 5%? And if it is indeed possible to get a PhD in "MDMA effects," Im sure there are a thousand or so people here on BL who are waiting for their degrees. A doctoral thesis is one thing, but the effect of ecstasy is no doctoral field.
Shouldnt we make greenlighters stay in the Newbie forum for 20 posts or so before they start littering this one with nonsense?

Probably not a thousand, but there are a few of us. :)
To give Memnoch some credit, he could have meant that his friend is doing his dissertation on MDMA effects. Still, the friend is wrong: I assume in Australia MDMA comes in the normal small pills . The amount of powder in these is usally a few hundred milligrams, even with a weak weak pill (50mg) that would be no less than then 10% pure and more often closer to a third pure.
If he was talking about gelcapped powder, this may be true, as many dealers seem to like to fill up their gelcaps for looks. But does it really matter if there's a bit of milk sugar mixed in with your E?