• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pure MDMA?

I just got the craziest pure MDMA!! The crystals are so big that it looks like meth! But it's not ;) I will enjoy putting those crystals on my tongue :D
---5HT-2

Of course, If I were the police I'd cross reference the list of majors and birthdate in his profile with the college database. Then I'd know exactly who to arrest & where. Ahhh, people aren't nearly cynical enough these days...

Yeah, then you could track him down, stake out his house, and hope you could eventually garner enough evidence to make a little better case than "we're pretty sure this guy made some post on the Internet claiming he got bought good E." Then of course the judge would see a college student with a minor possession charge and throw him straight into a drug treatment program, probably without even bothering to get a conviction. In the process they might get a huge amount of flak for expending all this effort chasing down a nominally respectable member of society...
Or all the cops that would be involved in said hypothetical mission could, with the same amount of time/effort, go down to a spot in the ghetto and arrest a few dozen poor addicts or dealers, many probably with criminal records, and be able to claim they're cleaning up the neighborhood and making it safe.
But honestly, I think they're gonna go after the college students...

Apparently sarcasm is lost on some people entirely...
[ 22 March 2002: Message edited by: BabbleFan ]

[Please do not flame people]
:)
[ 22 March 2002: Message edited by: masheadatronic ]

I have had mdma capsules 3 times now the last a couple of weeks ago. 1st.=20 2nd.= 17 3rd.=12 all U.S. currency of course. I mixed the capsule with the a tulip the first two times. Seemed to have a very intense outta control feeling to intense. hell the second time I did something stupid and ate 12 tulips all together that night. This last time I took one cap 150 mg by itself, nice long relaxing roll, just layed down listend to the music and watched the strobe and my room mates disco ball all night, and just zoned out and talked.

Here in the Netherlands, pills are as cheap as 2 Euro ($1.76) a piece, containing 100 mg of MDMA. So a gram of pure MDMA shouldn't cost more than 10 x pill price = 20 euro in the Netherlands..
Unfortunately this theorie is not right, prices of 1 gram molly vary from 20 to 40 Euro ($17 to $34) over here. But U have to look hard.

i paid £40 for a gram of MDMA (about US$60) and although i can get pills cheaper, i think it is defo worth it. I enjoyed MDMA so much more than a normal pill, so much cleaner, and very little comedown.
if i could, i would get it again!

This thread makes me incredibly hungry and after going back to pills after doing mdma crystals/powder just realigns my thoughts that pills dont even come close to it.