• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

weed tattoo?

stop-search-encouraging-tattoos-inking-on-a-high

Is it possible that you might not be so thrilled about your drug related tattoo 20 years from now?

would you in all honesty bring your children up not knowing about weed? id fucking flip if they ever touched tobacco. cannabis is different, it just using for fun I think moderation is key. abusing the fuck out of it is another story.

it does fascinate me a lot. I don't grow. Im getting a new job in a few months and then ill be able to start

I don't give a shit about what people think. anybody that is against weed needs to be fucking educated.

I asked bluelight because I was curious about what people had to say and I appreciate all the replies ive had.

Ive found a good tattoo on the internet but it covers a guys back. im not sure how much detail can be done when its only the bottom of my leg ill have to talk to a tattoo artist in a few weeks when I have the money.

most jobs require you to wear trousers anyway its not going to effect me.

I'm against weed legalization and think it should be a schedule 2 or 3 substance. Bite me.

You don't sound very educated either, and everyone has their opinions on it. If I met you in real life with a weed tattoo, i'd laugh my ass off, and call you an idiot to your face.

I hope you never breed. That'd be like me going to get a morphine tattoo or a picture of a syringe on me. You're dumb as shit, weed isn't this magical miracle plant, it's a drug that gets you high, and can take away nausea and nerve pain. Ibuprofen has it's uses, as does morphine, as does weed, as does amphetamine.

You sound like me when I was a teenager, and if you're anything like me, you'll grow out of it and learn to just appreciate weed for what it is: a drug that can get you high, help you sleep and eat, and take away nerve pain.

I know so many people who got weed tattoos that I used to smoke with and they either all regret it, or theyre all wanna be gangsters and wiggers. You need to grow up man, I know this sounds harsh, but you do. you're going to regret this, and tattoos are far more painful coming off then going on. Everyone in this thread is telling you not to do it, but you're still saying you're going to get it anyway. What did you expect? For us to all advocate putting that tat on your body with a bunch of "LOLZ WEED IS AWESOME!" comments?

Get over it dude, it's just a drug, with certain medicinal qualities, no different than the poppy plant, tobacco plant, or really any plant that contains alkaloids.

Why do you hate tobacco so much dude? Tobacco has medical qualities too. Every man in my family has gotten parkinsons disease, and very early. I'm already showing symptoms of it in my mid twenties. Tobacco has been proven to help prevent parkinsons disease. Just stop looking down on every other drug and acting like weed is magical.

I wouldn't OP. I've yet to see a weed tattoo on someone that I thought looked good. And if you get those THC/CBD molecule ones any science friends you have will tear you a new one over the inaccuracies

i like the one poledriver posted

i just dont think its a pro for everyone to know instantly when they see your tat, that you are into weed enough to have it tattooed

how do you even know you will be able to enjoy weed after you recover from mdma abuse?