• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What is the muscle relaxer high like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

duncandonuts

Greenlighter
Someone I know has been offering me muscle relaxers as a recreational drug for a while, and I literally have no idea about the effects of these drugs. Can one get a "high" off any of these drugs? I think he said it was called carisoprodol, but I'm not sure. If so, how would you compare the high to an opiate high? Or is there any drug these are more comparable to? Please give a detailed response about the effects of these drugs, or a trip report that shows what these drugs do to you, I want to know exactly what I'm getting into. Thanks! :D

i never tried Carisoprodol but i remember some people saying it has somewhat of a recreational value to it

i have tried a similar, supposedly less recreational (but OTC where i live) drug called Baclofen and it was nothing special. i did feel relaxed, comfortable and standing up fast would get me kinda dizzy. but nothing TOO noticeable, very light actually. what i did notice that i thought was interesting is that at one point i layed on the hammock to listen to the radio and woke up hours later - i had fallen asleep instantly. which is pretty cool, 'cuz i never am able to sleep on the hammock as it is not very comfortable. the dose i did was 100mg if i remember right.

Carisoprodol is supposedly better so give it a try, why not. i wouldn't be sure about what dosage would be good though...

also, not really like opiates. no euphoria and contemptment wtv, just feeling relaxed

Start with 2 tablets. Yes, carisoprodol is recreational. It is similar to barbiturates.

It's hard to describe the feeling of high doses, as it causes some retrograde amnesia, but it pretty much just fucking zombifies you at high doses. But if you take a gram or less, it will just relax you. Great for sleep. It's not really euphoric though, in fact large doses are dysphoric. But don't take large doses until you know how it effects you; 2-3 tablets is plenty to start.

Hope this helps, you could always check wiki for basic info.

Oh, and carisoprodol is pretty much the ONLY recreational muscle relaxer. Well of course meprobamate is recreational, but that is the active metabolite of carisoprodol, in any case.

Don't waste time with the other ones, flexeral, metoclopramide,, they are good for sleep, that's about it,

(I predict this post will now self destruct)

Oh, and carisoprodol is pretty much the ONLY recreational muscle relaxer. Well of course meprobamate is recreational, but that is the active metabolite of carisoprodol, in any case.

Don't waste time with the other ones, flexeral, metoclopramide,, they are good for sleep, that's about it,

Thanks for the information, for one seeking opiate like highs (relaxed, slightly drowsy, contentment, pain relief, peace of mind, and most importantly, euphoria) is this a drug I should try? Or should I hold out for opiates (which are oh so very hard to get) and save my money? He actually wont tell me what muscle relaxer they are, just that they are muscle relaxers. That means I wouldn't know until I bought them and looked them up. Should I buy them and save them for potentiating my opiates? I heard they work well for that, how well? Also instead of tablets, could you tell me how many milligrams to take for recreation and potentiating opiates? If I drink some freshly squeezed grapefruit and pop some carisoprodol on an empty stomach, how much do you think that would increase the effectiveness of my opiates? If at all? Sorry lol I just have a lot of questions. Thanks! :)

Id wait and get the opiates and pop a Soma with them. Great combo. Lorne is good with the WGJ and sure he will answer.

Grapefruit won't help carisoprodol.

Sorry man, again, we can't help you score drugs. That includes giving you counsel on whether to buy mysterious muscle relaxers from a mysterious man.

But for what it's worth, most people IRL who take opioids take carisoprodol, a few love it. But it isn't euphoric, though, but then again benzo's aren't that euphoric and they are amazing.

But NEVER buy something if you don't. Know what it is, I'll say that.

Grapefruit won't help carisoprodol.

Sorry man, again, we can't help you score drugs. That includes giving you counsel on whether to buy mysterious muscle relaxers from a mysterious man.

But for what it's worth, most people IRL who take opioids take carisoprodol, a few love it. But it isn't euphoric, though, but then again benzo's aren't that euphoric and they are amazing.

But NEVER buy something if you don't. Know what it is, I'll say that.
Thanks for the information, I wasn't looking to score drugs, I guess that question does indicate that. I didn't think about that, I'm sorry, I'll make sure it doesn't happen again. Also, I meant using the grapefruit juice and carisoprodol together to potentiate opiates. That is what I was talking about, not potentiating the carisoprodol. So my last question would be is, how much more effective would my opiates like hydrocodone or diamorphine be (please use percentage to explain) if I chased a glass of freshly squeezed grapefruit with 350mg of carisoprodol. Once again, sorry for asking whether I should buy them or not, I wasn't trying to to score drugs. Thanks for all your help guys, I am really starting to enjoy visiting bluelight.

Don't buy random pills. Go to google image or the pill identifier on drugs.com and look up what the tablets look like. I've only ever seen one generic of them but who knows if there are more. "Muscle relaxers." There are a lot of SHITE muscle relaxers. You could get beat and end up with some fucking robaxin or something. Lame.

Carisopridol definitely has a synergistic effect with opioids, it's known(and prescribed) for that. Putting a percentage number upon how much though is very subjective and difficult. I'd say by maybe a third....

Don't take more than two. Don't take more than one if you're mixing it with opioids.

Carisoprodol (or rather it's active metabolite Meprobamate) is a GABAergic drug, so think Barbiturates, Methaqualone/Etaqualone/Mebroqualone, Benzodiazepines, Z-drugs, GHB/GBL/BDO, Alcohol, Phenibut, and so on. If you're a fan of other GABA drugs you'll probably like Soma, if not you might not be a huge fan. I've heard it's more like benzos than say barbs or GHB in the sense that some people don't find it very euphoric or enjoyable and others really love it (the difference there being that at least with the better barbs, and G, pretty much everyone finds them euphoric, depressant fan or not).

As someone who hasn't tried it personally and is only speaking from second hand accounts and the pharmacological information that's out there I can't say a whole lot more than that - one thing I will add though is that effects seem to be very variable, so you might eat a whole load of the stuff one day with no tolerance and barely feel anything or feel nothing at all - then the next day you might eat 1/2 that and be glued to your seat unable to move. As a result, don't underestimate the stuff ;)

Anyway you'll probably enjoy it, I'll leave people who've actually tried it to answer the rest of your questions :)

be glued to your seat unable to move.

This is true, and it is why I'm saying to be very careful dosing. Take too much and yes, you will not be able to walk! It fucking sucks! lol

My personal experience with this drug is vast, I had prescriptions for it for years. Honestly, it worked reliably EVERY single time I took it.

It's really good shit, yeah it's euphoric! Totally abusable. Mmmm Somas. LOL

It feels like going to sleep abruptly and waking up with drool all I've your face. :-| no, it's nothing like opiates and I love barbiturates but other than to go to sleep-- the idea of getting high off these blows my mind. Good nights rest though!

what about SOMA....?

Why would you want to take a bunch of soma??? Y'all are blowing my mind right now.

VERY euphoric, and then incredibly dysphoric.

At medium doses you won't be able to walk or talk. Definitely do not drive, even on low doses.

I was once offered this and declined because I am on Klonopin and didn't know what it would do to me or if it would interact badly.

Now just out of curiosity I am wondering if I was correct and that Klonopin would have mixed badly with Soma?

Anyone know?

If you're taking Soma (carisoprodol) whatever you do, don't start off huge! I made that mistake when I was a kid (-handful- of tablets) and was literally liquified. My friend's mom came home to me wriggling like a fucking jelly fish in the driveway, called my mom, and I had to be carried to bed.

Really not all that euphoric at all, just relaxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.