• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
One question for people:

Do most of you believe that it is possible to frequently take Kratom two days in a row without getting addicted if you take several more days off after that??

So far I have only ever taken it 2 days in a row twice on the weekends and would then go another 5 days without and have not gotten addicted but I want to make sure people believe that it is possible to consistently do this because I do NOT want to get addicted.

And I usually only dose once a day so I mean, would dosing twice on two separate days in a row really be more likely to get someone addicted than dosing twice in one day and not dosing the next??

Cause I wouldn't see why it would.

But before I ever took Kratom people recommended that I not take it two days in a row if I don't want to get addicted so I want to make sure what people think.

Thanks

ORANGE juice works wonderfully as well!!
And I use kratom every 20-24 hours and I get leg pains if I don't dose after that.
Using kratom twice a week is a fine habit! If you start feeling tired the next day after using, that might be the start of addiction. But you won't need to worry about that.

Everyone is different and even Kratom differs in nature with Xanax. You would be fine with either one alone. No need to mix them IMO

Kratom doesn't cause respiratory depression so I think it's a safe mix, but be aware they're likely to potentiate each other.

I still find Kratom to be SO weird.

Like, people have said that I should take it on an empty stomach but when I did that last week I ended up with my heart racing so fast I thought I was gonna explode and I hadn't even had my daily coffee yet.

Then when I ate something I felt somewhat better but still felt shitty that day so maybe it was a slight overdose I'm guessing.

Then yesterday I decided to eat FIRST and it was a MUCH more pleasant experience and I was actually somewhat sedated from the Kratom which barely ever happens to me cause usually I get speedy.

I find I never know how I will feel till after I dose and even then the high can switch gears on me.

i can take the same dosage of the same strain 2 days in a row and feel COMPLETELY different each time.

Does anyone else know why??

Also, I drink a shit load of coffee because I'm addicted and I find it can make my Kratom experiences a lot more speedy and sometimes ruins them but I still can't not drink any at all so I try to just have A LITTLE less coffee when I take Kratom but I still usually feel about the same.

A lot of the time though the caffeine really complements the Kratom but sometimes they seem to work at cross purposes all depending on exactly how much coffee and Kratom I have, when i drink the coffee, what I eat etc etc.

Every factor of every food I eat and when I take the Kratom or whatever else I take all seem to play parts in my Kratom experience.

Basically...Kratom is temperamental as FUCK lol.

Is there anyone else here who drinks several strong cups of coffee a day and also does it ON Kratom?

How do people here find mixing Kratom and caffeine works for them?

Are you using thai strains? I was never a fan. I always ordered my vendor's 'bali' which didn't give me the irritability and frustration that some thai strains would give me.

I took kratom while I worked at starbucks so I definitely have experience with kratom and caffeine which IMO is a great combo.

Kratom is mysterious though, I always ate it on an empty stomach and when I would eat again sometimes I would experience the eye wobbles. Been awhile since I've taken kratom, it definitely has it's ups and downs. I might have to order some more ha.

Someone is managing the refunds
The email I received yesterday said orders that didn't ship would appear on your credit card as a refund in 5-7 days
It also said the company is no longer in business

Try to find a place nearby that you go in person to get it. It legal..

I took a particularly large amount of maeng da yesterday and I was EXTREMELY sedated but caffeinated at the same time ( felt as much if not more). It passed me out a few hours later after some buds. It was actually relaxing.
But, today I took it after work on an empty stomach and didn't get any sedation at all, just the antsy "gotta go go go" feeling that works oh so well for me for my nightly supervisions. But yes! This was also temperamental for me this time. Different bags, same strain. Maybe that was what caused it, who knows!

I find if I take a couple tsp of maeng (usually less of maeng due to potency), borno red, or white vain 25 mins before I go to work at 1 a.m. alongside coffee makes me WANT to work out and do the work at hand, it feels great. Much synergy!

Last edited:
Yeah kratom/caffeine and working out had me damn near opiate-euphoric levels for a couple hours. Reading this thread has me ordering more kratom after like 6 months of not using lol.

I love the Kratom and caffeine combo. My first dose of the day is on an empty stomach except for a cup of coffee.

It's in powder form, from a ground up plant. I just get a little water mixed into it and
chug the mud like a shot - then drink and wash my mouth with orange juice or whatever the pref.
It can be used as a tea as well. Smoking kratom would just be a waste (and would take much longer to feel anything).

A search on here would have results I'm sure.

How do you use it?

I always got a business card or something like that and just put the kratom on the card, bent the card a little and let the kratom slide on my tongue. The trick is to keep the kratom on your tongue, not in your teeth. As it hits your tongue, take a gulp of whatever drink you prefer and gulp it down. As long as you don't breathe in through your nose while the kratom is in your mouth and if none fell off your tongue, you won't taste any kratom with this method.

I've said this a million times in this and previous kratom threads but the BEST way to take powder kratom is to take an empty 16 ounce water bottle and fill it about a third of the way full of orange juice, make a paper funnel and pour the kratom, shake violently for 45 seconds, and chug. The taste(and acidity I think) of the OJ maskes 99% of the kratom and actually tastes half decent. The thickish consistency of OJ makes it the only liquid that a hyrdophobic powder like kratom will disperse into assuming you spent enough time shaking and your kratom is ground finely enough(which really doesn't have to be that fine). You end up with a decent tasting liquid that is less thick than say a whey protein shake, not to mention it lasts longer than tea and you dont lose alkaloids. Toss-n-Wash makes me feel bloated and nauseous. Fact:OJ is the best way to take powdered kratom(imho)

Last edited:
got my Vivtrol shot today, so wont even be trying Kratom anytime soon.

maybe once I wrap up my Vivitrol ill TRY Kratom for ONCE; I've TRIED it before but was already on a heavy dosage of Methadone (95MG) and then tried again but was shooting 1-2G's of dope/daily so never worked for me. finally just gave my Kratom away to a friend who wasnt a heavy junkie like me and now I am on Vivitrol and Kratom would be useless to someone like me. lets HOPE later on in life I can give this ANOTHER TRY and have it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.