• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I've read a many times in threads that you can't really boost an opiate experience with kratom. Especially if the opiate you're originally using is stronger?

I toss and wash, sometimes daily, mixing the red vain, white b, and green Malay together.
I only recently started trying this and find as little as 8g of this stuff combined floors me. To the point where I'm almost sick but still dwelling in an opi-stupor. Before the consumption I ate half a grapefruit as well (but I have has just as good an experience without it).

Also, I used to use morphine daily but broke the favor l habit probably two months before trying this stuff)

Edit:
Today, as of twenty minutes ago, I ingested (on empty stomach):
3.8g super Green Malay powder
2.4g red vain powder
2.2g white vain b powder

Already I feel the effects creeping in: slight nausea, then accompanied by a warm facial flush turning into a warm, enticing buzz.
But I am also feeling a residual "push" to do something or stay up, despite my relaxed intentions. If I gave too much together I might become a little shaky, but it's no different than having too much caffeine. I find eating helps two hours in. I'm usually starving by then.
This stuff when mixed works wonders - my hand and its swelling from potential arthritis no longer throbs. At the end of each week I look forward to using this and putting my hand in a bucket of ice water. At that point I can't feel it right;).

With regards to "boosting" I'm sure there are many words, ways, phrases for what it did for me, but I am nowhere near as up to speed on chemistry as it seems several people here are. I will give you a kind of trip report from the last week which is my only Kratom experience to give, but if interested in the "boosting" this should prove useful.

I consider my tolerance to be above average. I fully understand and so should anyone else that anything I say about tolerance pertains to me, not you, especially not you :), seriously, don't fuck around and as they say, you can add more, once you are dead you can not take less. Do not combine, add, potentiate, and think you are following some super recipe the Drug Gods keep to themselves that you have stumbled across. Don't blindly follow something you read, understand what is happening and why you are doing it.

I have taken Kratom 3 or 4 times over the past week and I should remember exactly but heh, you know memory is one of the first things to go when you do too much to your brain, anyway I can never remember all the good times, but easily remember the bad. There was 1 bad experience.
It was the second time:
I use recreationally at the moment. I mentioned in another thread I bought it to use as a taper when needed off opiates. I have to know if it works and how to use it :) I decided to use it in a way to maintain my opiate "pain relief, buzz, whatever you want to call it irdgas" up until bed time and into sleep. I have always slept better on opiates, no restlessness, but that is another thread.
I will give you a quick run down of times from last night:
5: PM - IV 3(three) 4mg Dilaudid, generic and 6(six) 15mg IR Oxycodone, generic.
8: PM - Oral dose powdered Kratom 10.3 grams. Mix it up in a small amount of water and drink it down. - Empty stomach.
I feel the effects in about 20 minutes, consistently across all three "flavors" or "brands" I have tried so far.
The night I became nauseous it was about 45 minutes in. I didn't vomit, just serious nauseous. I eat a few tums around 4:45, but drank water otherwise since lunch.
The other times have been great, but not as great as more opiates. IF it builds tolerance to opiates in general (is that cross tolerance?) then it is not worth taking, if it doesn't it is, when you want the relief the combo offers. Price is also a consideration. What I bought must be the real deal, but the prices are not far away from opiate pricing on the street. Not that I do that I have prescriptions from my Dr.
Anyway, it is more synergistic than boosted. Kratom is different even though I may use the same words, and that is why I said if this is what you are looking for.

It did give me pain relief. I won't go into my details at this point but I am having a procedure on Friday and I am in a lot of pain everyday. As the worst of it starts to creep back in and I dosed the Kratom the slight euphoric was accompanied with pain relief and I was very surprised and pleased!. It came on with as I mentioned, slight euphoria, light body feeling, heightened and pushed the opiate glow which was there but almost gone and the areas I always hurt in the most were relieved int he same manner as the opiates do.
I can go into details of how much pain is relieved by any medication Ive tried and all those things, but no reason. It had the same affect opiates do which isnt saying my pain is gone by a long shot, it helps.

10: PM
I ate dinner, bad time to eat I know, but I took .5 mg Xanax before I ate, floss and brush and out cold.
4:30 AM eyes pop open and I can't go back to sleep and I am hurting like hell. Another day in the cycle

I do not take Kratom everyday and will not. To me it is not going to work as well.
I would drink a ton of water, and be prepared to piss for a bit constantly.
I was talkative and social. Says a lot for me. No anxiety, everything was alright.
I would not drive or operate anything dangerous on it at these doses and just like anything when you go out of your comfort zone the psychological effects are hugely increased.

Feel free to ask anything, but since I am still so new to it I will keep searching for more information on people using it as a taper. I think it ha potential for me to use it in that manner and plan on using it now to maintain and lower my opiate usage and get my plan together.

I'm wondering about other people's experiences with the difference between not drinking coffee on Kratom or only a little bit vs drinking A LOT of coffee on Kratom.

I have a pretty bad caffeine addiction in that I drink more than I wish I did and it doesn't always make me feel good but I'm addicted.

I drink about 4-6 cups a day...on the worst days it might go up to 7.

I just need to drink at least a few cups or I don't feel well, so everytime I do Kratom I drink coffee.

Am I correct that two have synergistic effects?

Cause the thing is, I still feel very nice on the RIGHT amount of Kratom and like 3 cups of coffee, but I am wondering how much it may change the experience from how it would feel on no coffee or at least less coffee.

I always feel so super stimulated but also euphoric on the combo, but sometimes I start wishing I didn't feel QUITE so stimulated and that the euphoria felt more pleasantly sedating like Oxycodone or Hydrocodone.

So I thought to myself "well, if you want less stimulating effects drink less coffee DUH!!!"

Easier said than done for me though.

And I know everyone says that Green and White strains are stimulating and red are sedating but to tell you the truth, I really haven't noticed the difference between any of them so far and I have taken a few of each strain.

Do any other heavy coffee drinkers on here find the Kratom high to be significantly different and/or more like Hydrocodone and Oxycodone and less like a super speedy version of the latter if they drink less or no coffee on it??

Any tips to getting a high off it that more resembles Vicodin or Percocet that isn't quite so damn speedy?

Thanks

I think we have similar goals, you with coffee, me with opiates.
My DOC has always been whatever gets me a speedball effect. I prefer to go up, bounce around for a while then come down and sleep. However I am not a coffee drinker.
I am in touch with my pharms and in my few, limited experiences with Kratom I found the effects of speediness at the dose I took just above where I could feel anything. Of course that would be strain related, but that was how it worked for me.
Say I take 5 grams to feel anything at all and 25 will make me sick. If I was trying for a speedy dose at this moment I would take 6.5 and wait 35 minutes and then re dose up to another 4 or 5 grams. I feel like too much longer and the redose would not be as good, but in my experiences with things in general the longer the half life the bigger the redose window with many exceptions as always but I am talking about me, the strain I have, what I ate, smoked, drank, tooted, booted, flipped and rubbed on the inside of my wrists :)

I already know that at my tolerance yesterday 10.3 was not speedy (but was also combined with other things, but probably the same exact items and dosages today, so while double checking to be sure, I am the same in that respect) but that is if I was dosing tonight, and I am not.
Again, please no one take these amounts and simply replicate them, I am talking about me and what my body may be good on, and mixing things is not something to jump in at all. Neither is IV use. No alcohol is used. I do drink, but I do not drink and mix heavy narcotics or have intentions with Kratom.Narcotics and alcohol is a waste and makes me act stupid, again thats me, and Kratom with alcohol makes me think I will get sick and have a bad hangover.

Has anyone tried to plug kratom by making a tea and straining it through cheeeeez cloth? I did this once with H and it was amazing, I just wonder if it could be done with K :)

Has anyone tried to plug kratom by making a tea and straining it through cheeeeez cloth? I did this once with H and it was amazing, I just wonder if it could be done with K :)

LOL! Seriously? How are you gonna plug a whole glass of liquid?

But if you're serious about plugging, go buy a full spectrum tincture. There are some that are 4 ml and the 4 ml are extracts of over 150 grams. I remember reading a report of someone on either this board or DF actually OD'ing on one particular FST, so it is for real. When I do it orally, one drop makes me feel like I took a roxy 30. So if you plugged it, you'd probably feel the same but with a rush.

People plug hard drugs because they are expensive and give an intense euphoria. Kratom is not a hard drug. It is neither expensive nor capable of causing an intense euphoria. If you want more out of kratom extract the alkaloids into water and or alcohol by heating it on the stove for a couple hours. Then strain and reduce the liquid down to a couple ounces.

Or you could get some enhanced kratom or UEI. Much better than sticking powder up your butt.

Haha "mang pimp" had me dying! I need to lay off the cannabis :(. As for plugging kratom I agree with weekend addiction, there are certain drugs that are very beneficial plugged and some that aren't and kratom just doesn't seem worth it. As rediculous as it sounds I actually tried to plug FST and it was totally ineffective so take that fwiw, certainly wouldn't plug a boiled down tea that's for sure. Reminds me of the thread with people plugging poppy tea which was also less effective than oral.
Just buy some UEI and eat the powder ;) (of course be responsible with any extract use!)

nor capable of causing an intense euphoria.

Maybe your expectations are too high, but this is very achievable with high-ish doses of kratom.

just going to write a report as my first use of Kratom.

I've been on Methadone for 5 years, I'm currently on 10mg. I'm also on 2mg Clonazapam x3 times daily for panic disorder.

I'm using the Kratom "off shelter and not recommended" for post-operative pain.

Is it working for the pain? Yes
Is it giving me a "high"? Yes and no, I feel like a warm feeling similar to a pre-glow from taking Molly

This is my first time using it, I'm using White Borneo leaf, I have Green Horn Malayasia in transit (it's legal here). I will report back on the differences tomorrow for my situation (pain management).

Since my opiate tolerance is very very high and my metablolism is very very fast I took 4 grams, and 2.5 grams an hour later. I think that if I pushed it another 3 grams i would have a nice sedation but I am not in a position to be sedated right now.

More later.

Dosed another 2.5 grams, I get a slight wave of sedative hum in waves, but I generally just feel more alert and pain free. THe others who have likened it to Tramadol would be fairly on spot. Tramadol doesn't give me any nods/opiate type high but rather kills pain and gives a bit of energy. Tramadol unfortunately is a bit of a dangerous drug so I steer clear.

More if anything interested on the white vein borneo later. Tomorrow for Green Malaysian Menge De.

last comments on the white borneo, not that impressive as an RC but great as an analgesic compound, first pain free day in weeks. This stuff is great so far!

Last edited:
Haha "mang pimp" had me dying! I need to lay off the cannabis :(. As for plugging kratom I agree with weekend addiction, there are certain drugs that are very beneficial plugged and some that aren't and kratom just doesn't seem worth it. As rediculous as it sounds I actually tried to plug FST and it was totally ineffective so take that fwiw, certainly wouldn't plug a boiled down tea that's for sure. Reminds me of the thread with people plugging poppy tea which was also less effective than oral.
Just buy some UEI and eat the powder ;) (of course be responsible with any extract use!)

Have to say, the thought of plugging tea just made me also spit coffee on my computer, please, for the love of god don't. lmfao

Never plugged anything but I'm about to have Viva Zen it's a liquid 60 ml shot. I like to take 2 shots. Contains: kratom, white willow bark, White Lotus, wild dagga, skull cap, California Poppy and baswellia. I've had it before, its very effective. I like it I'm just building up the what it takes to drink it because it definitely has bitter flavor.

So last night couldn't sleep at ALL, but was no longer sedated. I found that smoking herbal helped potentiate better than any other potentiators so far. This morning I am feeling nice..

Question on the Cali Poppy Flower, there is a store down the street.. only one in town that stocks it. But they have 1l bottles of the stuff. Is it in any way usefel as a herbal remedy? I also wonder if the dangerous alkaloids are removed from the liquid at the health food store.

Cheers,

Last edited by a moderator:
Odd you mention that because Kratom and Tramadol feel almost identical to me, tramadol a little more warm feeling and longer lasting though.
But if i was given a blind equipotent dose of each, not sure if i could tell the difference.
I think it does have serotonin activity. Not sure which metabolite would have it but i think that is why it mixes so well with etizolam (because that has a certain effect on serotonin too if im not mistaken).
I always say that etizolam is to benzos as to what tramadol is to opiates (i think i worded that right).

About the fiber thing, i dont see how people get constipated from kratom. 1 cuz of the fiber and 2 because it seems to be more stimulant like than the opiods that block you up.
I find im more "regular" with my BM's while taking kratom.

I was just wondering like vitamins or carbs stuff like that. I guess we wont really be able to figure it out tho cuz it's not tested for that cuz it's "not for human consumption" lol.

-HOOD

I do not know the exact reason, but, I can say that kratom does indeed block you up almost like opiates. A little less, but it still definitely does...I have been 'burning' kratom for roughly 7 years and I have to make sure to take a fiber supplement. Also, as pointed out by whiteroom67, it does have powerful antioxidant properties. I was one who would always get about 1-2 bad colds a year, since I started kratom, I have only been sick ONCE in all those years! But it only lasted for 1 1/2 days, and I felt fine after. Totally true story!

is it rational of me to think that if i try kratom i am as bad as a heroin junkie on the street begging for change?

or that it may lead me to ruin like them?

ABSOLUTELY Not! Kratom has many beneficial properties and it helps some people stay away from 'other' substances.

My last few kratom experiences have been riddled with a plague of negative side effects.

I've tried it a few times in the past, a few different products from headshops, had some pretty decent experiences but nothing too crazy for better or worst.

Recently got my hands on some Maeng Da from two different vendors.

First time I tried to do toss and wash, puked.

Then onto capsules and when I finally got it down, despite some half decent effects, I ended up being overwhelmed with an experience reminiscent of a bad weed high but not exactly the same.If you're one who knows what I'm talking about, you may be familiar with the feeling of anxiety, quite heady, and not really fun, very psychological and also psychedelic in the worst way possible. Not even mentioning how it also makes me still feel kinda sick to my stomach and that feeling kinda also deducts from any positive.

I tried it a few times, some of them not being quite so bad, but the underlying difficulties are still present to some degree.

I was thinking perhaps a strain change would make a difference, but I don't know. Was thinking maybe less is more might be a better approach and then I was also maybe thinking at a higher dose, a euphoric opiate effect could come into play that would counter this, but quite doubtful of that.

Thoughts?

I would say to take a much lower dosage and change strains. My kratom doses are always between 1-2 grams only, 3 times a day. I also always weigh my doses so I don't over do it and it also saves you from wasting kratom. Once you find your "sweet spot" stay with that! Your tolerance also increases big time when dosing too much. In my experience, people always dose more than they need to. For me, LESS is always MORE for this wonderful leaf!@

Status
Not open for further replies.