• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
kratom test

Hey everyone,

So I just got some new kratom I can say it was an extract I took 2 quater teaspons 3x in a 2 hour time span and man im feeling sick guess what the say is true it does have Line between feeling great and barfing your head off. Thinking about trying it tomorrow maybe spread the doses and some pepto.
Anybody have experience or can give me some insight on their experiences?
Thanks

FWIW, I have taking daily for a year now, sometimes twice a day

Went camping and took a 4 day break.....noticed zero withdrawal

My ceiling dose of Kratom plain leaf powder is 14grams of maeng da and malay. Anything less, I don't feel and anything more, I get irritated.

Hey everyone,

So I just got some new kratom I can say it was an extract I took 2 quater teaspons 3x in a 2 hour time span and man im feeling sick guess what the say is true it does have Line between feeling great and barfing your head off. Thinking about trying it tomorrow maybe spread the doses and some pepto.
Anybody have experience or can give me some insight on their experiences?
Thanks

homeless -> other drugs (kratom megathread)

^ 14 grams all at once!? I'd be scared of having a stroke from the blood pressure increase. 5 grams is plenty to coat the stomach ime. I think that's about 2 teaspoons, but I could be off a bit

Thanks baooozs and bob funk house is right anything that the gov finds out about that they can make money off of they turn it to whatever they like. It may make it illegal or tax it as medicinal. They will find out about it or already know people dont know how to keep secrets with the Internet and all....

^ 14 grams all at once!? I'd be scared of having a stroke from the blood pressure increase. 5 grams is plenty to coat the stomach ime. I think that's about 2 teaspoons, but I could be off a bit

Everyone reacts differently to kratom. Your dose is great for you. Doesn't do shit for me, though. And yes, it's the good shit. Some people just need more, and they're not overdosing.

Everyone reacts differently to kratom. Your dose is great for you. Doesn't do shit for me, though. And yes, it's the good shit. Some people just need more, and they're not overdosing.

True fucking that I have a high tolerance and push my limits one day im feeling so good and the next im barfing my stomach inside out.

I guess you got me curious whether a large dose might be way better. Do you find that Bali is basically the best? I usually do red vein Maeng da during the day and Bali in the evening, but my body always looks forward to the Bali, which really relaxes me.

Depends on the vendor. Strain names are useless outside of the same shop. So for instance, one vendor has a bunch of strains and they all feel different. But that vendor's Bali or maeng da may be nothing like Bali or maeng da from another vendor. Some of them are obviously making shit up, and I imagine location and cultivation can result in the same strain being very different, like weed.

The most important thing is to change strains. Don't use the same shit all the time. Currently ive been cycling through green maeng da, red Malay, green Borneo, white Sumatra, and unfortunately this shitty Bali I got that I have to mix with other strains because it sucks. The maeng da is my favorite but regularly switching strains reduces tolerance quite noticeably for me. It's also fun to combine: the white vein is much stronger but lacks the euphoria of the maeng da or Malay, so I combine them to get a custom experience.

Normally I like Bali a lot, despite differences between vendors, but unfortunately the vendor I'm using right now has terrible Bali. Everything else about them is amazing, so I just use their red vein strains when I want a similar effect.

Kratom was instrumental in me detoxing off hard opiates, and I am still "maintaining" with it today, 60 days later. There was a rough patch of course and I started at 30 grams a day but have reduced the dose by 100-200% depending on the day. I use 5-7 grams in the morning, 5-7 grams in the evening now. I have recently been using khalimantan strains. I had red, green, and white. The red and green is all gone, got about 50 grams of white left so I gotta make a new order. They were all pretty good. The red noticeably has a more classic opiate feel, but at the same time the green and white really aren't that much different. I just find slightly less nausea with them, and a slightly less sedating high, but they were all reasonably similar in high tbh. I'm not even so sure I buy all these different kratom strains, because I swear, I have tried many different strains from different vendors, and they truly all are more or less the same. Anyways, kratom definetely got me off of much much harder street opiates and probably saved my life because I couldn't have done it cold turkey and I'm not tryna be a slave to methadone or subutex.

I agree most of the 'strains' are just marketing, especially the ones that sound like super bomb bali blend or some such shit. I do see a physical difference of appearance when ordering different strains from the vendor I use so I know it's not complete bullshit. However like you said pbuilder they all basically do the same thing for me at the end of the day. I've never really found Kratom to be sedating, but some are better for chilling on the couch versus working. I just got some red Borneo instead of the red Maeng Da and there is a difference in appearance for sure and I find the red Borneo to be more stimulating.

Correct. My favorite blend is 7 grams of the Maeng Da mixed with 7 grams of the Green Malay. I receive it as a powdered version of the plant material and mix it in warm water and toss and wash it down. The result if 5-8 hours of prosocial euphoria and an amphetamine-like productivity!

If all the strains feel the same your vendor is probably lying. If you order from a good vendor the differences can be quite striking.

Status
Not open for further replies.