• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt eat 45 grams, i eat maybe 15 20 grams.. then i made tea from 20- 30 grams..

and i can tell ya kratom lovers i found a method where u cant taste it at all i found out with the second cup of kratom... you take a teaspoon of honey in your mouth and keep it there, then u drink the kratom and then u cant tasty anything at all..
it will had been usefull for me if it was something there could give me a buzz. but i stick to the morphine. then i can feel something:)

15 to 20 grams in one dose? That would make my eyes wobble and I would throw up. I take about 25 to 35 grams plain leaf a day in 6 or so gram doses and any more than that I get jittery. I love this stuff, I want to quit but cant get past the 24 hour part of the so called w/d. It definitely works about 7/10 average for opi replacement for me. Oh yeah I would love to have my ms contins 100mg back but no more access so I will settle for this better than nothing. The honey deal I will have to try, i just toss and wash and stand over the toilet and hope it doesnt come back up. On a side note, anyone know how to potentiate plain leaf, I know with kratom from what ive heard less is more , is there anything that will potentiate it so I can take less?

Last edited:
Just pull a normal 2-ply square piece of toilet paper apart so it's 1-ply. Dump your kratom dose and pull up on the four corners so none falls out. Twist and rip the excess toilet paper off and then wet the end so it doesn't open up in your mouth. Take a sip of OJ, drop the kratom parachute bomb in your mouth and chug the rest of the glass of OJ. Swallow hard.

I've managed to get up to 8 grams down the hatch in one gulp and zero taste via this method.

I eat about 9 grams but separated into three three gram spoonfuls. I chase it with sunny d. The sunny d washes it down smooth. I have gotten used to the taste.

the strong dose of kratom was 20g and im a regular user of morphine so i was thinking 20g+ but nothing happent.. i really dont see how ya think is so fantastic, i will get more from 10mg oxycodone, and there i can feel nothing:)

i gonna tell ya i had it pretty bad after consuming all that i was feeling to puke all night but i didnt.. kratom is the only thing there is an alternativ to opiates. but i dont see the connection.. maybe its was som very low quality.. or my tolerance to high.. :-/?

I mix it in orange juice. Least gross way for me. I've read about "toss and wash" but for the life of me I can't understand how people do that. It's like the cinnamon challenge. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the technique.

tea with honey in the mouth is the way to go.. ya will get surprised..

is the law of flavour. .. kratom is crazy bitter.. and honey is extreem sweet. and honey wins so kratoms luasy taste get neutralized

when your tea is ready.. take a teaspone honey put in your mouth have it there 10sec and mix it with your spit,, drink the nasty brown liquid.... to your wonder u see now u cant taste it :)

actualliy i should have a reward to find out and tell ya :)

Last edited:
I do 6-8 grams and use 8 ounces of either orange juice (preferably with pulp) or V8 juice, the thick juice does a good job at masking the grittiness. I can usually catch a small buzz with this if I take a couple days off in between and I have around a 40mg oxycodone tolerance.

Last edited:
When I first tried kratom years back at this time I had no tolerance to opiates. I made a tea with a coffee maker had some good euphoria . Now after having a tolerance to opiates I do get a mood enhancement and anti-anxiety not nothing even close to say percocet
I take lower doses like 3 grams 3 times a day goes good with phenibut

What works good for potinating kratom ? I tried taking tagament 40 min b4 a kratom dose it seemed to increase the effects but this could be very well be placebo

If you just added the kratom to a drink and downed it I find that way bothers my stomach more than encapsulated kratom even though high doses I'll still throw up. I don't exactly have an iron stomach like I used to

Honestly kratom withdrawals are about as bad anything else IME. Jumped off of 4mgs of intransal suboxone for a year( twice) which I know is nowhere near 30mgs of IV diluadid but honestly my kratom w/d's are about as bad. It may just be that for me, every set of fullblown withdrawals are worst than the last regardless of the drug.

Anyone use tianeptine to kick kratom? I'm not looking for another replacement, just something to make going to work not quite so awful.
Maybe tianeptine at lower doses I've read that tienaptine can be real addictive itself tolerance builds quick to tianeptine at higher doses

Last edited by a moderator:
I weighed out 4g, mixed it with water and drank it.

This was my first time and it put me to sleep for the afternoon.

Last edited:
My first time I tried 5 grams, and got an hour/hour and a half of that "life is great" feeling. 2/3 grams should be a fine first dose, just make sure to put it in gelcaps or bomb it, the taste is ungodly.

I took another gram about 10 hours after my first dose. I lay in bed doing nothing, but apart from the nausea I was okay. However a few hours later when I finally stood up, I puked. I would compare my experience to taking a bit too much Mdma and then having a cigarette.

They're both downers so be careful. I'd expect it to potentiate the kratom, at least the depressant effects. It'll probably be like benzo+opiate.

Just wondering has anyone here tried plugging kratom extract?

Hi bluelighters. Well, the kratom ran out, the money ran out so I just decided to say fuck it. Now sitting at around 48 hours of withdrawal. I should mention that I was up to 20-30 grams per day for the last maybe 9 months, sometimes more. Low doses, tightly spaced. The last 48 hours have been all hell. Restless Legs, ice cold body temperature, a wobbly dizziness, no matter what I did, no matter how many blankets, my feet and knees were so cold. I've been trapped under my blankets save for a hot bath I took which felt wonderful. Somehow I've managed to get some sleep. I can't tell how much because I'd doze off and wake up like an hour later and then struggle to get back to sleep again. But I am feeling a bit better today. I'm making sure to drink water, but I really haven't eaten much in two days. So much questioning and pondering I just wanted to shut my brain off, but I think now I can do it. I'm not feeling so cold so I think I will get up and about for a while, keep myself occupied. Anyway, just wanted to share.

Congratulations for your decision! :)You have gone through the worst already. Expect milder days ahead and be careful with cravings.

Status
Not open for further replies.