The Official Nurseebol NEMD Thread she does what she wants, deal w/ it or come see me

Kick ass. IDGAF. It is. Patriotism
[video=youtube_share;hc-v8CFJzu4]http://youtu.be/hc-v8CFJzu4[/video]

Nursee, you're absolutely my favorite BLer to come out of the wood work as of recently..I'm not exactly sure why. Maybe I take more from your posts than everyone else does.
When you said you saw atheists dying begging for forgiveness from god, that shit stuck with me.

Maybe it's because we're fat? But I don't know, I'm fat and I usually shun other fatties, there's something different about you..
I gave foolsgold his own NEMD thread because he's retarded, it's a bit like putting someone who talks to themselves in timeout.

But anywho, did you listen to more Arcade Fire?

Next I think I would like for you to listen to Islands, namely their album "Return to the Sea" & "Arms Way".
Start with whichever title has more meaning to you, but for me Return to the Sea is a bit poppier, but still very very heavily classic rock influences. Arms Way has more of a serious vibe, coming at you hard with the orchestrated rock music, in the vein (to an extent) of something like the Who, whereas Return to the Sea is more like an improvement on what the Beatles did..

i like nurse too. it's funny, sometimes we have like crazy identical tastes in music, and other times we couldn't be more different. she brings good variety to NEMD. all i really do is beat everyone down about awful washed up 90s jambands.

I'm sorry guys, I would have gotten someone to come clean if I knew I was going to get company....

Thanks Laika. Not everyone gets me. I have worked with people and once they finally got to know me they said they either thought I was a bitch or asshole for a very long time. I am not putting on some act for people, so they get what they get. Hospice work is hard on the soul. I cut up, but there are days.....well, there are days. I need my pastor, and there are days I need the chaplains at work for me. I don't necessarily buy religion in the strictest sense of the word. I have a view that somehow each religion has to be correct. Somehow. I don't know, it is complicated. But you have to have some view if you do this work. If you don't you burn out. And my husband is an atheist. That is a concern. A bit you know?
Anyway, with the music. Will do. Finding Arcade Fire to be a bit schizophrenic, but that's okay.
Variety is good.
Will keep going.

And my fat is shrinking....slowly...every so goddamn slowly. I will be 80 before it is all gone.

Last edited:
Well don't ever feel like you're alone Nursee, seriously..
At this risk of looking gay as fuck on the forum, I don't care.. Just message me if you ever need to chat.
I think we would probably understand each other more than you would suspect.

You know, Jack Black really has taste in music. At least to me. He Has included Ronnie James Dio and Neil Diamond as major muses in his movies.

ha yeah the scene with Dio was epic.
also because in italian Dio means God and when he says something along the Lines of "god help me" Dio comes out of the posters with his godly voice. epic.

I don't understand why so many people bash Jack, he might not be the greatest musician ever but he's funny and some Songs kick ass imho (like the one in the final scene with belzeboss)

ha yeah the scene with Dio was epic.
also because in italian Dio means God and when he says something along the Lines of "god help me" Dio comes out of the posters with his godly voice. epic.

I don't understand why so many people bash Jack, he might not be the greatest musician ever but he's funny and some Songs kick ass imho (like the one in the final scene with belzeboss)

This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship

Last edited:
I guess it isn't especially common is it? Not therapeutic for patients

Late edit here-I can't believe I didn't know about the Blunderbuss album. Wow.
That is damn perfect. And he is gonna work with
Tom Jones?
Holy Shite!

Thanks for that Chicken.
Do you know that my husband's old man, and this is no shit I tell ya....
Well he was older when he had my husband, like 50. By the time I came on the scene he was pretty up there... He would sit outside with some other old farts, his dad was nicknamed "Dude" and he had 2 friends and they would sit out there at the shed and drink. Their names were "Chicken" and "Snub".
I just thought of that and smiled.

Last edited:
Here is a song I love.
In fact, I wanted to get it made into a little music box tune for my daughter before she was born. You would not believe I could not do it. I contacted a guy who made music boxes and he could only get ones that were mass manufactured. Said you couldn't have such a thing done-the best he could do was to put a dvd player in a music box. That isn't what I wanted, I wanted a music box to play this melody. Anyway...
[video=youtube_share;jhat-xUQ6dw]http://youtu.be/jhat-xUQ6dw[/video]

I guess it isn't especially common is it? Not therapeutic for patients

Late edit here-I can't believe I didn't know about the Blunderbuss album. Wow.
That is damn perfect. And he is gonna work with
Tom Jones?
Holy Shite!

Thanks for that Chicken.
Do you know that my husband's old man, and this is no shit I tell ya....
Well he was older when he had my husband, like 50. By the time I came on the scene he was pretty up there... He would sit outside with some other old farts, his dad was nicknamed "Dude" and he had 2 friends and they would sit out there at the shed and drink. Their names were "Chicken" and "Snub".
I just thought of that and smiled.

nice. my nickname has been chicken since high school. i have no idea where it came from. my buddies just started calling me chicken and it stuck. i'm 35 now and they still call me chicken. glad you enjoyed the youtube.