• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Deschloro-etizolam or Etizolam-2 - a new thienodiazepine research chemical

QUARE

Bluelighter
What the heck is this ?

WZ9dakW.png

2-ethyl-9-methyl-4-phenyl-6H-thieno[3,2-f][1,2,4]triazolo[4,3-a][1,4]diazepine

Chemical Formula: C17H16N4S
Molecular Weight: 308.40
m/z: 308.11 (100.0%), 309.11 (20.7%), 310.11 (5.0%), 310.12 (1.6%)
Elemental Analysis: C, 66.21; H, 5.23; N, 18.17; S, 10.40
CAS No. 40054-73-7
CBNumber: CB92681341

aka: Etizolam-2, deschloro-etizolam, 4-ethyl-13-methyl-7-phenyl-3-thia-1,8,11,12-tetraazatricyclo[8.3.0.02,6]trideca-2(6),4,7,10,12-pentaene

It looks like Etizolam without the Chlorine on the Benzene ring.

Any info on it ?
Any experience ?

Wikipedia article
older thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Deschloro-etizolam. I thought we had a thread about this already. Like No warning says, it's the triazolam to etizolam's alprazolam. If that makes any sense...

stV5XKt.png

(I'm going on a lam here, flim-flamming, and eating some ham with Pam.)

Last edited:
^^ Skeio, it does not make sense esp if one isn't well versed in basic chemistry nor are the majority of users.

I am familiar with absolutley any benzo that you can think of...unfortunatley I haven't tried triazolam but everything else (midazolam, etc) as I live in Canada its very rare we see triazolam and they're damn expensive when they are around.

If you may please describe the difference in terms of effects that would be so much more useful what I mean is comparisons of such aspects as: onest, duration, similarity to any benzo?

This benzo is offered by someone who also offers etizolam and mg per mg this one is priced much higher.

Please explain what you mean by this is the alprazolam to etizolam????!! Both these have a very quick onset, is that what you mean?

^ Skeio, it does not make sense esp if one isn't well versed in basic chemistry nor are the majority of users.

This benzo is like etizolam but without the chlorine atom on the phenyl group, in the same way that alprazolam is the same as triazolam but without the chlorine on the phenyl group. So this compound should have a similar relationship to etizolam, just in the same way that alprazolam is similar to triazolam.

If you can't understand that analogy, too bad. Look at the picture and use your imagination.

If you don't want to understand basic chemistry, then that's tough. Looks like you will be restricted to taking drugs and recording their effects in your own language.

I don't take benzodiazepines so I am not able to describe the different effects. Even if I did, it wouldn't matter because different people respond to drugs differently.

Edit: To help everyone, I made this chart with some facts and figures. The numbers for deschloro etizolam are just predictions, they are extrapolated from the relationship between alprazolam and triazolam. The numbers are from Wikipedia and this chart.
zmvwpXR.png

So this should be a little less potent (about half as strong) and longer lasting (about twice as long) than etizolam. Just like No warning says...

but don't take my word for it... like I said I don't do these drugs!

Last edited:
Hmmm, slightlty interested in this because of the longer half life. Tried Etizolam, and it was nice, but would be better with a longer half life...

God, I would LOVE a long lasting etizolam! I hope your predictions are near correct.

I'm starting to catch on, I believe!

Would it be fair to say that etizolam is the 'triazolam' - short acting, while the deschloro-etizolam is the 'alprazolam' - longer lasting?

One of the main attractions of etizolam to me at least is the short duration, on the other hand it can sometimes be quite frustrating re-dosing every 3-4hrs.

Is the only difference between etizolam and deschloro-etizolam simply the longer duration? (same effects, etc)

Any experience would be appreciated!

sekio has a post showing the molecular structure side by side of deschloro etizolam vs etizolam and that analogy has been used to triazolam vs alprazolam or clonazepam vs nitrazepam, the expected effects were longer duration of effects and also an increase in dose, a ratio almost of 1 to 2mg to even as much as 1mg (etizolam) to 3mg (deschloro).

Since there weren't so many reports I decided to get some to shed some knowledge. I have experience with every benzo, Rohypnol & Triazolam aside, as well as the very new ones coming on the market. I take clonazepam for 11yrs at 5mg day but when I take other benzos in the equivalent dose of say 2mg K-pins be it valium, temazepam, midazolam, alprazolam...I can fell all even lorazepam, though 2mg is the most lorazepam one can day within 24hrs due to amnesic effects even if tolerant to benzos, reason why its used in hospitals so much, not as much for the relaxant effect since 1mg orally they give in surgery type operations isn't enough to take away the fear its there to make you forget.

I have experience with phenazepam which I even smoke via meth pipe (very stupid due to 'pyrolosis' -sp?- which is the cancer causing chemicals as soon as you heat the powder...vaporization by tin foil or otherwise). Since I take clonazepam daily I didn't mind oral phenazepam at all, rather prized it for its long lasting effects since I wasn't looking to get high like clonazepam can do if done with certain drugs but the primary effects of phenazepam are anxiolitic (so?) anti anxiety and also has anti convulsion;/epilepsy properties like K-pins do.

I've had the most experience with etizolam which is my favorite next to temazepam & alprazoalm but in a way better than xanax since it give me the onset of xanax with 80% valium and 20% temazepam effets, though different in that it makes me social, outgoing and energetic...and drumroll, without the memory loss of all benzos, phenazepam included.

As everybody I too was hoping for a better improved version of etizolam, I was thinking along the lines of dextroamphetamine vs methamphetamine where the methyl group makes it 2x longer. I knew it would take more for less intensity. I have two very expensive & reliable 0.000mg scales and I have a few friends who have those scales as well, a bit cheaper brands but reliable nonetheless. I usually take 4-6mg etizolam to feel good which I do after 10-15min so I didn't take any benzos the day I got the deschloro etizolam and weighted up 10mg which upon waiting 40min and smoking weed as well as taking my methadone. I re dosed after 45min another 15mg since I figured the ratio to etizolam wasn't the expected 2x, rather 3x so 1 figured 5mg like at 15mgs. I waited a good half hour to more and pissed off (should have left it alone) took another 20mg, waiting again over half hour and only getting extremely agitated since I got burned for good size amount of powder. I went though 80mg that day within 4-5hrs without feeling anything,

After 8hrs of fucking around with various redoses ended up using 75mg-78mg the first day, after which I took about 3-4mg etizolam from the same source as you can imagine I was feeling very agitated by this point. I ended up feeling okay & relaxed right away after the etizolam.

The second day I used 16mg deschloro etizolam to see if that would work and to my disbelief even that wasn’t anything, as in placebo to nothing in terms of effects, not even like 5-6mg etizolam or any benzo I can compare with. Maybe akin to very low doses of oxazepam which is my least favorite benzo, so I ended up re dosing again this time a generous 20mg which also didn’t hit me even after 45min.

I tried it once more with 30mg in one dose the day after and still I didn’t get anything even close to a benzo effect. Again a dose of 6mg-8mg etizolam is excellent for me which I took on top of the deschloro after 1.5hrs after ingestion and I felt it for sure, the etizolam that it.

Besides this I 3 friends who were interested in trying it and I gave them all about 10mg doses, about 3-4 doses each, 1 of the guys does not have a benzo tolerance meaning he doesn’t use everyday. Nobody including the guy without a benzo tolerance got any effects from it!

I have to conclude that it was either a. inactive or b. deschloroetizolam is the absolute worst garbage in the benzo world. I tried Demoxepam which is similar to nordiazepam and even that was better and to me it hold a spot not too far from phenazepam!

p.s. If this is the new replacement for etizolam you guys are all fucked! You can pay me and I still can’t say nothing positive about this drug! Never again!! A big waste! Waste of money, cost more than the equivalent dose of etizolam, waste of time & health above all!

Last edited:
I'm not really surprised that SAR didn't pan out. Thienodiazepines aren't benzos after all. But to be totally inactive? Hopefully that was just a bunk batch because wow.

OMG this would be the perfect theraputical drug for me. Been using 1-2mg 1-2x day (3 sometimes) to treat general and social anxiety. I hate having to redose due to short half life. An etiz with long half life is just my thing... hope it's as dirt cheap as the powder/solution I buy (in the future).

Is the only difference between etizolam and deschloro-etizolam simply the longer duration? (same effects, etc)[/B]

Any experience would be appreciated!

These are my curiosities. Oral etizolam has metabolites that have longer half lives. They seem less active in terms of plasma concentration/potency; Redosing from a oral dose is less frequent than with rectal.

My love energy goes out to any hardcore BLers who explore this further. Btw, has this been seen on the market yet?

Oh muie, if you gonna smoke phenazepam use a clean oil burner aka meth pip! Foil is bad! They kick ass for tryptamines too (a CLEAN oil burner, not used from a speed head)I'd try with my etiz/PG solution but this isnt a high im trying to chase kinda deal (yay me).

Now finished reading, i feels for you so bad. I lost my last 50mg etiz powder yesterday if that helps (well my methadone abusing dad stole it). If I didn't have 150mg in a 15ml solution I'd have died. Hope you do well.

Last edited:
I too hope the same as all the rest of you that it was in fact a bunk batch because not even the weakest or lamest of benzos didn't compare with it. Though the company I got it from I also got the etizolam from and no problems on the quality of that but the deschloroetizolam, man oh man it was such a let down to the point of no effect that even the shittiest of benzos are better than the batch I got. I too hope that descholoretizolam isn't the way I described, nor the way 2 friends that use benzos and for whom 2mg-4mg etizolam works great didn't have *anything* to say other than no effect, nor were any effects reported from the 1 friend that has no tolerance to benzos and for whom 1mg etizolam or 0.5mg lorazepam/0.5mg clonazepam has him flying.

p.s. Magic, I do not know what SAR refers to!

Prof, that is how I ended up smoking the phenazepam but even so it produces toxic & carcinogenic compounds when heated/vaped. Also etizolam isn't dirt cheap by far, I don't know what country you are located in or what sources you have but I don't consider it dirt cheap at all! PM if you want to chat, that goes for anybody else also that wants to discuss further, careful not to break forum rules though!

Last edited:
Is the only difference between etizolam and deschloro-etizolam simply the longer duration? (same effects, etc)

As I understand it, deschloro-etizolam has a longer duration than etizolam but is roughly half the potency.

I haven't had chance to experiment with it yet as I've had a lot of money to pay out, but now I have more cash to spare I plan on getting hold of some deschloro-etizolam soon.

Well I for one can trade potency for length of action, anyway who cares if it takes you 2mg of clonazepam to sleep or 30mg of temazepam or flurazepam? I think it's valid

I just hope this other guy up there just has a ridiculously strong addiction/tolerance going on or that he bought from a crappy vendor (always check vendor reliability...) and that's that because I have 25 6mg pills coming my way, instead of the usual 100 flubromazepams 8mg (which have proven to be wonderful), at first I hesitated, I'm able to get pharm grade powder etizolam for much cheaper in my own country but there has been somewhat of a drop in quality (125mg would disappear really fast, while 20-30mg of valium is gonna do me just right. I'm rx'd 20mg of valium a day but i'm able to go a week without any (I also have 15 xanax 1mg prn scripted to prevent anger bouts which is about how my panic attacks get expressed now that I completely stopped smoking weed (about 2 years now). I have a day to live tomorrow though without any bupe or benzos (my overseas order is gonna mean waiting until the end of the week at least, certainly). Been without any benzos since thursday and that was just 1mg of xanax....which is worthless to me without a layer of diazepam under it for my GAD. This is why I got a script to 25mg seroquels so I can knock myself out when such things happen (out of bupe too, which I take more than scripted (12mg) when out of benzos....)

Ugh, what a vicious circle, I'm seeing my psydoc the 30th, I'm either asking for something stronger than valium for my GAD, bromazepam would seem ideal, at 2x6mg a day, its anti-anxiety effects are as strong as valium and xanax but it's not as moreish as valium is, my ideal dose of valium would be 30mg and there's no way I'm getting that so... I hope this deschloro-etizolam is worth it, as I will have less flubromaz to compensate for when I take 30mg of valium (about half the time...) a day...Usually I have or the other, but tuesday is my bupe + 6 takehomes day + 60 valiums + the day where I pick up my mere 7 xanax, yeah the doc made it so I can only pick up my 15 pills in 2 seperate shots...like if I ever proved to be an abuser... I would always endured....first times it seems like you're gonna die but it gets easier, especially with a valium treatment, its not like when I was taking 3.5mg of clonazepam a day .I made an half taper sometime in the past, got stuck at 20mg of valium a day but there is one HELL of a difference between taking that and 3.5mg of clonaz a day. So much more memory than when on the clonaz, it wasn't a bad idea, I remember having one day without clonazepam was possible, the second day i'd have STOMACH convulsions. So I thank all the chemists out there who take a certain risk in manufacturing benzos not scripted in my country that work as advertised (only the etizolam did I find to get weaker every nth batch and I never really cared about it anyway). I'm sure they know most of the people buying RC benzos are already benzo users, because I know that before I had a need for benzos, I never cared or tried to get pills for my social anxiety, I sucked it up and still had friends (back in college) mostly, what interested me on RC sites was psychedelics and only psychedelics.

^im in similar situation, seeking psychiatrist in a month. .5g etiz should last, might switch to diclazepam for availability and longer HL. I want this new etiziz.

And $$$ for some damn teachers (psychs).

^im in similar situation, seeking psychiatrist in a month. .5g etiz should last, might switch to diclazepam for availability and longer HL. I want this new etiziz.

And $$$ for some damn teachers (psychs).

Same for me, my next purchase once I get my GST cheque and sold some records on discogs.com is no doubt AL-LAD blotter and flubromazolam (not flubromazepam), it is an extremely potent benzo, doses like Halcion so they put it on blotter also. My LSD guy/friend has changed cell phone numbers and I don't know if he is in the game still, and I moved from my hometown since a while. I think statute of limitations allow me to say I used to buy whole sheets from him and it was more expensive than when I didn't do drugs but my friends did (first time I had something other than a few beers was smoking hash BT style at 17 years old. My god it was harsh (BT involves cigarette and a little cigarette smoke inevitably). But AL-LAD due to being sold in british pounds is assrape for a Canadian, although the order I'm waiting for (only a couple days left to wait yay), I got lucky and it was just 1/3 more expensive than if it was Canadian monies. I'm speaking of the deschloro-etizolam and flubromazepam and e-liquid order here

I'm excited about the prospects of these 2 products and what they will do for me. 100 x .25mg flubromazolam blotters will be my exit strategy (tapering method) after I try just one hit of AL-LAD. Didn't have LSD since 2008 so, if they are really 150mcg as advertised, and I think AL-LAD doses are very similar to LSD, maybe needing a little more per hit. I'm sure I've had it whenever I didn't buy from my LSD guy who only sold sheets at once and nothing less. Different ergoloid blotter has been around in Canada, Nick Sand has surely shown his friends during his stay in Canada making LSD and inventing 2 analogs (which were sold and distributed widely apparently). So I'm not scared, doing shrooms over 2g scares me while L was always loads of fun and even then pensive / philosophical part after the euphoria's gone was always more I don't know...I've had LSD over 250 times...which is what caused me to develop HPPD which is what got me on clonazepam (the best cure for it), but that's how I got on benzos everyday since 2007...I gotta make peace with my addictions (being constipated from the Suboxone is not an option with my problem once I will have had surgery...) because I have a severe problem that hurts a lot, in my little canadian town there is a service for a doctor to visit you at home who will script all you need, it's wonderful, just very difficult to get them to see you, I never called em myself, my mom did when I was sick with the many otitis she gave me with her cigarette smoke...anyway, they open the lines at 7h45 am and I dialed 45 minutes until I got them (gotta program an old 56k fax modem to autodial it for me because the doctor and his nurse arrived faster than I could believe.The person who answers the phone says to prepare a list of medication, where I omitted to put the suboxone. I got a script for Clavulin (antibiotic) and 20 Oxy IR's 10mg and a referral for a surgeon.

So I got some kind of painful problem and suboxone is preventing me from getting real pain relief. My clinic uses high doses of Fentanyl to get over the suboxone. Of course I couldn't get that filled this morning, but the coolest pharmacist was there this morning when I picked up my weekly suboxone and 60 valiums 10mg and 7 xanax 1mg I've shown him the referral to a surgeon and told him, look I'm in total pain, I can't sleep for more than 2-3 hours because I always end up on my back and..well the thing I've got makes that very painful and wakes me up, for sitting, I gotta develop a twisted position so as not to well....look up pilonisal cyst/sinus (I got both). So I'll be calling the clinic because the doctor considered I needed oxycodone instant release 10mg twice a day for the duration of the antibiotic treatment. So I either will be given Fentanyl or be switched back to methadone, I'd rather the former, it must be really high doses they script you to put over your suboxone, and it would be temporary, if I switch back to methadone, if I hear that I can just this afternoon (appnt with endocrinologist to see if my testosterone is finally at the correct levels right this afternoon, which is the event I needed to go back on methadone, for its painkilling purposes, I got into opiates because of physical after all...was too much aware of the physical addiction dangers) it only started to work once I had anti-oestrogens added to the treatment (all that was caused by methadone which is why I was switched to suboxone). It's really a moment of truth today for me, and if she tells me I still have low cortisol levels, I'll tell her I don't care, taking Cortef caused me to call the ambulance a couple times, felt like I was being stabbed in the back a couple times and it would get worse before it would stop.. But that's all totally off topic, I just need to write that shit down, I'll use that blog thing some day :\

Last edited:
Same for me, my next purchase once I get my GST cheque and sold some records on discogs.com is no doubt AL-LAD blotter and flubromazolam (not flubromazepam), it is an extremely potent benzo, doses like Halcion so they put it on blotter also. My LSD guy/friend has changed cell phone numbers and I don't know if he is in the game still, and I moved from my hometown since a while. I think statute of limitations allow me to say I used to buy whole sheets from him and it was more expensive than when I didn't do drugs but my friends did (first time I had something other than a few beers was smoking hash BT style at 17 years old. My god it was harsh (BT involves cigarette and a little cigarette smoke inevitably). But AL-LAD due to being sold in british pounds is assrape for a Canadian, although the order I'm waiting for (only a couple days left to wait yay), I got lucky and it was just 1/3 more expensive than if it was Canadian monies. I'm speaking of the deschloro-etizolam and flubromazepam and e-liquid order here

I'm excited about the prospects of these 2 products and what they will do for me. 100 x .25mg flubromazolam blotters will be my exit strategy (tapering method) after I try just one hit of AL-LAD. Didn't have LSD since 2008 so, if they are really 150mcg as advertised, and I think AL-LAD doses are very similar to LSD, maybe needing a little more per hit. I'm sure I've had it whenever I didn't buy from my LSD guy who only sold sheets at once and nothing less. Different ergoloid blotter has been around in Canada, Nick Sand has surely shown his friends during his stay in Canada making LSD and inventing 2 analogs (which were sold and distributed widely apparently). So I'm not scared, doing shrooms over 2g scares me while L was always loads of fun and even then pensive / philosophical part after the euphoria's gone was always more I don't know...I've had LSD over 250 times...which is what caused me to develop HPPD which is what got me on clonazepam (the best cure for it), but that's how I got on benzos everyday since 2007...I gotta make peace with my addictions (being constipated from the Suboxone is not an option with my problem once I will have had surgery...) because I have a severe problem that hurts a lot, in my little canadian town there is a service for a doctor to visit you at home who will script all you need, it's wonderful, just very difficult to get them to see you, I never called em myself, my mom did when I was sick with the many otitis she gave me with her cigarette smoke...anyway, they open the lines at 7h45 am and I dialed 45 minutes until I got them (gotta program an old 56k fax modem to autodial it for me because the doctor and his nurse arrived faster than I could believe.The person who answers the phone says to prepare a list of medication, where I omitted to put the suboxone. I got a script for Clavulin (antibiotic) and 20 Oxy IR's 10mg and a referral for a surgeon.

So I got some kind of painful problem and suboxone is preventing me from getting real pain relief. My clinic uses high doses of Fentanyl to get over the suboxone. Of course I couldn't get that filled this morning, but the coolest pharmacist was there this morning when I picked up my weekly suboxone and 60 valiums 10mg and 7 xanax 1mg I've shown him the referral to a surgeon and told him, look I'm in total pain, I can't sleep for more than 2-3 hours because I always end up on my back and..well the thing I've got makes that very painful and wakes me up, for sitting, I gotta develop a twisted position so as not to well....look up pilonisal cyst/sinus (I got both). So I'll be calling the clinic because the doctor considered I needed oxycodone instant release 10mg twice a day for the duration of the antibiotic treatment. So I either will be given Fentanyl or be switched back to methadone, I'd rather the former, it must be really high doses they script you to put over your suboxone, and it would be temporary, if I switch back to methadone, if I hear that I can just this afternoon (appnt with endocrinologist to see if my testosterone is finally at the correct levels right this afternoon, which is the event I needed to go back on methadone, for its painkilling purposes, I got into opiates because of physical after all...was too much aware of the physical addiction dangers) it only started to work once I had anti-oestrogens added to the treatment (all that was caused by methadone which is why I was switched to suboxone). It's really a moment of truth today for me, and if she tells me I still have low cortisol levels, I'll tell her I don't care, taking Cortef caused me to call the ambulance a couple times, felt like I was being stabbed in the back a couple times and it would get worse before it would stop.. But that's all totally off topic, I just need to write that shit down, I'll use that blog thing some day :\

Could you post your report here?

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/729584-Flubromazolam