• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants IV Meth overdose??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ima.get.her.thoee

Greenlighter
I think im overdosing.. or almost overdose, seeing that im calming down a little bit.. did a shot of meth earlier. First hit couldnt do it, think maybe i blew a vein or injected a blood clot (needle had alot of blood) so when my roommates man got here i had him hit me with the second shot i made.
Immediately a fast rush went thru my body, felt the burn in the back of my throat and coughed like 5 times. Then as i stood up i feel my whole body was weak. Room was spinning and i was super dizzy, couldnt walk strait... then my eyes started tweaking shaking back and forth uncontrollably. I started sweating profusely and my bbody was burning hot. And i was shivering uncontrollably, teeth chattering, my body started moving and twitching with out me even moving it.. it just wanted to move. I was concious thru all this, praying to god let me live, im done with Meth. I threw my needles away, my pipe and washed the rest of the dope down the drain... i have calmed down alot.... im mostly just sweating and feel flushed. And taking deep breaths. My neck and shoulder tense up periodically.... so what happened? Was it an overdose? Or just one hell of a fuck rush? Or.. was it a bad hit? Please help...

I think the reason why i experienced that was he did it kinda fast, not as slow as i do it so it just overwhelmed me..... but for real i was scared..

I couldnt help the moving... maybe a little when i wanted to move but the rest of my body movements did it on its own.. is it possible i had a seizure while concious? I did more researching and i guess alot of people who have experienced "dirty hits" or even cotton fever went thru somewhat the same thing.. and they felt like they were overdosing too.. but then again people who came close to overdosing had same symptoms.. well after that Super Rush passed and i calmed down i felt a great deal of energy and felt high.. it just scared the hell out of me. At that moment its like i knew i was dying.. and i was fighting it so hard. Praying god give me another chance... i never wanna experience that again. Later i told my roommate who said her boyfriend was concerned cuz he thought maybe he did hit me kinda fast... she thinks its because it went in fast that it decided to overwhelm me....

Wow. Omg. Thats crazy too. Man im glad u are doing better. I have had my share of hallucinating due to meth and was soon able to determine if it was real or not.. i know meth is a "dirty drug" however i always said i will not do any other drug except the one im used to.. ... but yes regardless of the differences in our experiences, it was horrible and truly terrifying. To sit there and feel what u feel and know thats a sign that deaths close, is so scary.... so when a person is having a seizure, they are not aware of it? So i wasnt having a seizure, it was just the stimulant working... its scary though it really is. I have NEVER felt anything like that in my life and i was really convinced... i was bout to call to my roommate to call for 911 when things slowly started calming down. I heard overdoses were quick and painful. I wasnt in pain really, just everything scared me. Im glad i was able to get better....

Even after a near death experience you'll still crave the 'good' times. Always mix your own shot and if your unsure, inject half way.

Even after a near death experience you'll still crave the 'good' times. Always mix your own shot and if your unsure, inject half way.

Yes so true. Cause since then i have been craving a good shot. I just think of that experience and am scared. I think its given me post traumatic stress cause when i think of it i still have a wave of anxiety take over me. I seriously was fighting it, fighting death.. i remember everything and it freaks me out... wake up call. Thats what it was.

Im really freaking out right now. Its been 2 days since that has happened and i was fine till maybe 2 hours ago i started feeling funny and feeling shaky and hot and sweaty and dizzy and faint... i know it can be an anxiety attack but is it possible for me to actually die a couple days after an overdose?

The speed in which you push it in doesn't matter the rush will be the same.. just like people say if you put more water in it it daluits it... NO it doesn't youre still doing the same exact amount of meth.. I no long am a user so I tell you this that if I can get clean you can too. I IVd meth everyday all day for over a year was doing a half ounce a day and I stopped cold turkey, detoxed at my husbands before he was my husband and that was it. You don't have phsycal withdrawls from meth the way you do with opiate. You have the initial detox around 7-14 days and then its all in your mind. The detox is just your "crash" where you sleep and your body pushes it outta your system. My body has always pushed meth our around my finger nails.. theyll split and look all gross.. but thats just me. Anyways, it was probably you just worked yourself up and you were already high from the first shot even though you didnt get a rush you were still geeking and then you done the second one and your body reacted as it should. I used to strive for those rushes.. and the last three months I strived to put myself in a seizure everytime I injected meth. Stupid I know, but its the truth. I loved the feeling as my eyes rolled in the back of my head and I only stayed in the seizure about 60-90 seconds and then I was so geeked I couldn't talk I just said mhm mhm mhm.. and I had what my friends(who I thought were my friends)called a brain glitch where i would turn my head to one side and place my chin on my shoiulder and wouldnt move it for 4 or 5 minutes and if someone called my name I would turn my whole body around to look at them. It's funny now.. back then it was the life I lived, when I first got clean I cried about how stupid I was... Especially after my 9 year old brother lost his father to a Fetonal overdose... Someone purposley gave it to him mixed in his heroin and he was a great father and got high very rearely and knew that he had to tend to my brother so he wouldnt have done enough to barely feel it but because they sold him fetanol he died... and worked everyday etc etc.. I had what the hospital calls a methanphetamine overdose 7 times and I overdose on heroin 4 times and nothing and I was a POS meth dealer who rode around slamming drugs and kicking in peoples doors.. Im telling you this because I want you to STAY off of it. Crystal Meth Shake and BAke all that shit is the worst drug to ever exsist and ruins your life and the lifes of everyone who loves you. Its hell being an addict but its a even worse hell loving one. Ive been in both places... Mrs. Ima.get.her.thoee you're better than that. And if you don continue to use I dont look down on you or whatever but jsut remember NEVER reuse your needles, NEVER share your needles, always wait five minutes between shots, if you cant hit yourself you dont need it and only poke yourself three times if you cant hit within the three you dont need it.!!!

I.believe if it was a true overdose you would of blacked out or passed out at the least
..a.buddy of mine injected cocaine, and then woke up an hour later bleeding out of his ears and nose, an apparent overdose but he survived. I honestly think what you had was just way too much, but not a significant overdose.
I used to smoke crack. And would obviously black out and pass out, then wake up like wtf? With piss all over my jeans. I find it odd I became unresponsive as cocaine is a stimulant
But to answer your question, i think you just did too much or borderline overdose. I mean technically yes, its obviously an overdose you had, there are so many levels ot ODing though so it's hard to make a did determination.

An overdose just means you took too much, so yes you did overdose, but fatalities from methamphetamine overdoses are few and far between.

That you couldn't stop moving is a sign of drug induced tardive dyskinisia if I'm correct, not a seizure.

The speed in which you push it in doesn't matter the rush will be the same.. just like people say if you put more water in it it daluits it... NO it doesn't youre still doing the same exact amount of meth.. I no long am a user so I tell you this that if I can get clean you can too. I IVd meth everyday all day for over a year was doing a half ounce a day and I stopped cold turkey, detoxed at my husbands before he was my husband and that was it. You don't have phsycal withdrawls from meth the way you do with opiate. You have the initial detox around 7-14 days and then its all in your mind. The detox is just your "crash" where you sleep and your body pushes it outta your system. My body has always pushed meth our around my finger nails.. theyll split and look all gross.. but thats just me. Anyways, it was probably you just worked yourself up and you were already high from the first shot even though you didnt get a rush you were still geeking and then you done the second one and your body reacted as it should. I used to strive for those rushes.. and the last three months I strived to put myself in a seizure everytime I injected meth. Stupid I know, but its the truth. I loved the feeling as my eyes rolled in the back of my head and I only stayed in the seizure about 60-90 seconds and then I was so geeked I couldn't talk I just said mhm mhm mhm.. and I had what my friends(who I thought were my friends)called a brain glitch where i would turn my head to one side and place my chin on my shoiulder and wouldnt move it for 4 or 5 minutes and if someone called my name I would turn my whole body around to look at them. It's funny now.. back then it was the life I lived, when I first got clean I cried about how stupid I was... Especially after my 9 year old brother lost his father to a Fetonal overdose... Someone purposley gave it to him mixed in his heroin and he was a great father and got high very rearely and knew that he had to tend to my brother so he wouldnt have done enough to barely feel it but because they sold him fetanol he died... and worked everyday etc etc.. I had what the hospital calls a methanphetamine overdose 7 times and I overdose on heroin 4 times and nothing and I was a POS meth dealer who rode around slamming drugs and kicking in peoples doors.. Im telling you this because I want you to STAY off of it. Crystal Meth Shake and BAke all that shit is the worst drug to ever exsist and ruins your life and the lifes of everyone who loves you. Its hell being an addict but its a even worse hell loving one. Ive been in both places... Mrs. Ima.get.her.thoee you're better than that. And if you don continue to use I dont look down on you or whatever but jsut remember NEVER reuse your needles, NEVER share your needles, always wait five minutes between shots, if you cant hit yourself you dont need it and only poke yourself three times if you cant hit within the three you dont need it.!!!

please dont spread misinformation if you do not know for a fact of which you speak. there are two very well established medically employed procedures to insufflate i.v.

the first and most commonly known (even if names are not known) is the I.V. infusion... (regardless of dilution) this is a slow infusion of medicine intravenously.

the second and lesser dealt with is known as an "I.V. bolus" :

32KBykRXnXfU.jpg

that said, to the OP. whether you died or not you still over-dosed, in the strictest meaning of the of the sense of the word. Your head buzzing and throbbing spinning, etc, that was a defense mechanism that happens usually followed by a sense of dysphoria preceding an actual loss of consciousness then of course, death.

you got lucky.

The speed in which you push it in doesn't matter the rush will be the same.. just like people say if you put more water in it it daluits it... NO it doesn't youre still doing the same exact amount of meth.. I no long am a user so I tell you this that if I can get clean you can too. I IVd meth everyday all day for over a year was doing a half ounce a day and I stopped cold turkey, detoxed at my husbands before he was my husband and that was it. You don't have phsycal withdrawls from meth the way you do with opiate. You have the initial detox around 7-14 days and then its all in your mind. The detox is just your "crash" where you sleep and your body pushes it outta your system. My body has always pushed meth our around my finger nails.. theyll split and look all gross.. but thats just me. Anyways, it was probably you just worked yourself up and you were already high from the first shot even though you didnt get a rush you were still geeking and then you done the second one and your body reacted as it should. I used to strive for those rushes.. and the last three months I strived to put myself in a seizure everytime I injected meth. Stupid I know, but its the truth. I loved the feeling as my eyes rolled in the back of my head and I only stayed in the seizure about 60-90 seconds and then I was so geeked I couldn't talk I just said mhm mhm mhm.. and I had what my friends(who I thought were my friends)called a brain glitch where i would turn my head to one side and place my chin on my shoiulder and wouldnt move it for 4 or 5 minutes and if someone called my name I would turn my whole body around to look at them. It's funny now.. back then it was the life I lived, when I first got clean I cried about how stupid I was... Especially after my 9 year old brother lost his father to a Fetonal overdose... Someone purposley gave it to him mixed in his heroin and he was a great father and got high very rearely and knew that he had to tend to my brother so he wouldnt have done enough to barely feel it but because they sold him fetanol he died... and worked everyday etc etc.. I had what the hospital calls a methanphetamine overdose 7 times and I overdose on heroin 4 times and nothing and I was a POS meth dealer who rode around slamming drugs and kicking in peoples doors.. Im telling you this because I want you to STAY off of it. Crystal Meth Shake and BAke all that shit is the worst drug to ever exsist and ruins your life and the lifes of everyone who loves you. Its hell being an addict but its a even worse hell loving one. Ive been in both places... Mrs. Ima.get.her.thoee you're better than that. And if you don continue to use I dont look down on you or whatever but jsut remember NEVER reuse your needles, NEVER share your needles, always wait five minutes between shots, if you cant hit yourself you dont need it and only poke yourself three times if you cant hit within the three you dont

Highly doubt you were slamming a half ounce of meth a day. Lol just saying

If you had time to type all that and freak out you probably weren't fatally overdosing, although you likely did overdose. Last time I overdosed on Meth though the ringing in my ears just kept on getting louder, and due to nearly losing consciousness I fell backwards and started hallucinating.

And then once my brain recuperated I hopped onto BL and proceeded it freak out. I could have died though, despite common belief, Meth isn't that terribly difficult to OD on (especially if IVing). Be careful man.

so what happened? Was it an overdose? Or just one hell of a fuck rush? Or.. was it a bad hit? Please help...

Yes indeed, it was an overdose my dear! I'm thankful it wasn't the type of OD that brings on a heart attack or worse! You went over the dose your tolerance level can comfortably handle. Why do it if it's not pleasurable? I enjoy the rush, usually one cough then a warming in the chest that travels down my body (love that too!) a few deep breaths then it's all "air headed" fun, and frolick with my partner in crime while shooting up. For me, using a drug is all about feeling good and checking out of the real world for a while. If I'm fearing for my life and in pain - HELL NO! For myself, twice a month works, and I really enjoy it. I have heard that if you get to the overheated sweating point you should sit in a cool to luke warm bath - carefully cause you're spinning, preferably with a friend nearby. When that urge to move hits, channel it into something that takes the mind from feeling scared - I have rearranged furniture, fixed a fence, got slowly on the treadmill. (tried to paint - bad choice but got us laughing!) You have done away with the dope and paraphrenalia - good for you. I hope you've stuck with your decision - but If you ever go back please stay in charge of your dose -start slowly . . . know exactly what's going into your body, that is your responsibility. Meth is notorious for kicking your ass on a second shot within a couple hrs of the first. I'm sorry for your terrifying experience. Enjoy - but stay safe!

Last edited:
I think the same thing happened to me this morning except I had mild chest pain when I would try to sit up. I'm worried it's a blood clot. I'm afraid to sleep and not wake up

I have never injected as much meth as usual I usually just stay at 15 to 20 cc but yesterday I injected 80cc of course just minutes apart because I thought I deluted it to much the first one then I did the second one it hit me I missed the vein and now I have a little red knot and I'm scared can someone tell me possibly what is wrong it scares me I couldn't even hold my head up I was trembling and hot and felt like my heart was jumping out of my chest

I experience the same problem. I fight my sleep afraid I will wake up freaking out and die. You can PM me if you ever need someone to tell you that your just high and that your mind is exausted.

Status
Not open for further replies.