• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

General Heroin Discussion 20 v. Walking Around in Women's Underwear

damn, well ill post my blog here in the new thread again: https://jerseyjunkie201.wordpress.com/
for the people that was wondering where I was, im back and doing fine. Been on methadone for a few months. Just kicking it, getting my life in order again.

damn, well ill post my blog here in the new thread again: https://jerseyjunkie201.wordpress.com/
for the people that was wondering where I was, im back and doing fine. Been on methadone for a few months. Just kicking it, getting my life in order again.

Nice to see you back around. Chinky has been locked up for a minute now, but no1 really knows what happened. It's gotta be over 4 months by now.

^i never said anywhere in my post NOT to take daily.I suggested take it every other day, and then gave the reason. But since it didnt translate ill put it in layman's terms for you. When some people take it every day they get, as i said, "never ending wipers." Which are turds where you use an entire roll of paper and theres still a streak. Taking too much miralax puts too much water in your stool and you can end up pooping these long wormy stools every 30min to an hour. Once i took too much miralax and was miserable two days, no pain just constant urge to poo w lil wormy wet poos that used a crap load of paper. Taking it every other day has helped me avoid this problem, but my body mass is relatively small as well which is why i have to space the doses out.

I wanted to avoid that whole spiel, but since you asked...

To beat a dead horse some more, BBT the sarcasm didnt translate well. If you were doing well, then why be sarcastic and say "its soo easy." Ok this dead horse is whopt.

what's with the additude?? I simply asked you why. sorry i don't know your shit slang jeez and you did say "only take it every other day" to quote you from your previous post so yes you did say it actually. And I didn't even ask for help with constipation then you go acting like some "poop expert" talking down to everyone like WTF? All I said was I hate methadone and the reasons why lol

Last edited:
It was just answering your question. The original post wasnt specifically directed towards you, it was towards the entire forum, the only reason I quoted it was because it mentioned constipation, I know you werent asking for help. Actually I didnt even realize you were the same person from that original post until now.

i was in a very bad mood last night i had stomach cramps (again w the stomach issues...) so it wasnt meant to be snarky. My apologies.

"Poop expert"? Ill take it. Ive been called worse.

Last edited:
it seems like the entire forum jumped on methadone at the same time.

shit man it honestly saved my fucking life. i was so bad off like the end of 2013 (nov, dec and part of jan 2014) i was seriously going to either a) end up dead from killing myself willingly or unwillingly or b) get myself in a lot of trouble and end up on the run and probably locked up

i was doing so much fucking dirt every day just go hustle up some money to get high and i wasn't even doing it for fun at this point, it was a 24/7 job to stay well. i did not have a pot to piss in. i was lucky enough to have a roof and a bed and a car to get around and that is all i needed. no job, no money, no nothing. i had a few chances to get myself together (i had a week or two worth of methadone like 2x) i could have very well detoxed somewhat comfortably and got right, but i was in major junkie mode. i stole, sold, ripped, robbed whatever, whoever i could.
by January, the law was catching up to me.. i had been busted two days in a row for driving with no license and the 2nd time my dude was with me and had a lot of shit on him, we majorly lucked out because the cop was cool and just wrote the ticket and bounced but any narcotics officer or cop that cared about making arrest could have easily popped us both. then they got a warrant on me by the end of january for some shit. and they were grilling some other people i ran with about some retails they got caught up and wanted info on me, etc. At that point I didn't give a fuck about the law, i just cared about keeping well/high. I just called the methadone clinic by me on a whim one day in the car with a girl who was enrolling in it again and i made the appt for the next day and was dosed 3 days later. No waiting lists or anything like that which is what I dealt with in the past. So it really did save my life.. just in the neck of time too.

checking in

whats poppin homies

feel obligated to point out I dont call people "homies" irl lol...

Yeah, I was thinkin the same thing...like everyone all of a sudden decided to gt straight...can't say I blame them...don't want to be all strung out in the hot summer tryin to hustle every day for your fix. Gets to the point where you're not coppin to get high; just to get off "E"!!! Not worth it at all....:p

shit man it honestly saved my fucking life. i was so bad off like the end of 2013 (nov, dec and part of jan 2014) i was seriously going to either a) end up dead from killing myself willingly or unwillingly or b) get myself in a lot of trouble and end up on the run and probably locked up

i was doing so much fucking dirt every day just go hustle up some money to get high and i wasn't even doing it for fun at this point, it was a 24/7 job to stay well. i did not have a pot to piss in. i was lucky enough to have a roof and a bed and a car to get around and that is all i needed. no job, no money, no nothing. i had a few chances to get myself together (i had a week or two worth of methadone like 2x) i could have very well detoxed somewhat comfortably and got right, but i was in major junkie mode. i stole, sold, ripped, robbed whatever, whoever i could.
by January, the law was catching up to me.. i had been busted two days in a row for driving with no license and the 2nd time my dude was with me and had a lot of shit on him, we majorly lucked out because the cop was cool and just wrote the ticket and bounced but any narcotics officer or cop that cared about making arrest could have easily popped us both. then they got a warrant on me by the end of january for some shit. and they were grilling some other people i ran with about some retails they got caught up and wanted info on me, etc. At that point I didn't give a fuck about the law, i just cared about keeping well/high. I just called the methadone clinic by me on a whim one day in the car with a girl who was enrolling in it again and i made the appt for the next day and was dosed 3 days later. No waiting lists or anything like that which is what I dealt with in the past. So it really did save my life.. just in the neck of time too.

Congrats man i feel your pain thats not a lifenits just scraping by. I know i stepped on everyone to get to the gutter but was already starting to cut back when i got on methadone and it really saves my life too. I love stories like yours thanks for sharing hopefully it gives others on BL hope because i know some are still stuck in the cyce and feel its neverending.

Kinda hard to judge sarcasm in writing from someone who consistently is on here writing things that defy logic and the majority's opinion

what's with the additude?? I simply asked you why. sorry i don't know your shit slang jeez and you did say "only take it every other day" to quote you from your previous post so yes you did say it actually. And I didn't even ask for help with constipation then you go acting like some "poop expert" talking down to everyone like WTF? All I said was I hate methadone and the reasons why lol

Honestly taking laxatives every day is bad and I think every other day might be too much, as well. I have noticed they start to lose their effectiveness and then the problems can get worse. Diet, lots of hydration and certain vitamins I think can help much more on a long term basis. I would suggest a good magnesium supplement (mg citrate or stearate, but oxide is fine and its the only one available at a walgreens/cvs, the others require a vitamin store to get). Also I believe vitamin C can be very helpful, I can't say why but supplementing with it has helped me. Make sure to eat a good amount of fiber, but too much can be bad, so don't go for those Fiberone products or supplemental fiber. I like oatmeal, its a very good source.

Another good idea is just wake up and wait long enough before using to have a bowel movement. Or use a very small amount one morning, like just enough to stay well enough to function.

If you really were desperate you could consider inducing a slight precipitated withdrawal with some Sub, like in the morning take 1 mg about 12 hours after your like dose. I know I won't get sicker if I take my Sub after 12 hours, it could be riskier for others, so wouldn't suggest it unless you know yourself. I just know anytime I waited took sub in the morning after waiting only 10-2 hours I would always pretty much completely empty my bowels. And 1 mg is by no means too much to break through, you might need to dose a little more to feel better, but its not really doing much blocking at that dose with a 1 time use.

Yeah, I was thinkin the same thing...like everyone all of a sudden decided to gt straight...can't say I blame them...don't want to be all strung out in the hot summer tryin to hustle every day for your fix. Gets to the point where you're not coppin to get high; just to get off "E"!!! Not worth it at all....:p

Is being on Methadone really "straight"?....well whatever it is, if you are taking 50+ mg of methadone a day, you still have a massive opioid addiction. Not knocking it because its much better than the life of copping and shooting, so do what you gotta do. I'm jumping back on subs in a few days myself, my work schedule wouldn't allow me to go to a clinic daily, so its not even an option. Also I've done some 'done and really didn't like the feeling it gave me. I felt a decent high, but spaced out and wasn't liking that. I enjoy the little buzz from the low dose Subs I take and I can live a normal life, exercise, full nights sleep, eat healthy, all that stuff I'd like to do and don't do when on dope.

Last edited:

i am so glad i got on methadone. i never told anyone but my mind (by itself with no conscious help from myself) kept thinking of suicide...like i have thought about it before and always thought i would hang myself if i ever did but i had started to get these pictures in my head of me putting a gun in my mouth, and like i said this wasn't something i took joy in, it scared the shit out of me but it just wouldn't stop. it mostly happened on my way to cop and a few hours after i shot up. i would just start getting real down on myself and those images would jump into my head and it was extremely difficult to get rid of them. since i have started methadone it has disappeared altogether. i can certainly see how some compulsive people would end up offing themselves in such situations. it was really scary tbqh.

edit: im glad you're ok man. i had noticed your absence awhile ago and wondered what had come of you. glad to see you are doing good.

i have been there too man. living in my car, no money, no gas, no job, just a ridiculous strong pull to shoot heroin and or dilaudid. i do not miss it AT ALL

Last edited:

It's way worse in the winter imo

I don't miss still feeling cold despite being wrapped in blankets and wearing double layers of socks, pants, and shirts.

Kinda hard to judge sarcasm in writing from someone who consistently is on here writing things that defy logic and the majority's opinion

Honestly taking laxatives every day is bad and I think every other day might be too much, as well. I have noticed they start to lose their effectiveness and then the problems can get worse. Diet, lots of hydration and certain vitamins I think can help much more on a long term basis. I would suggest a good magnesium supplement (mg citrate or stearate, but oxide is fine and its the only one available at a walgreens/cvs, the others require a vitamin store to get). Also I believe vitamin C can be very helpful, I can't say why but supplementing with it has helped me. Make sure to eat a good amount of fiber, but too much can be bad, so don't go for those Fiberone products or supplemental fiber. I like oatmeal, its a very good source.

Another good idea is just wake up and wait long enough before using to have a bowel movement. Or use a very small amount one morning, like just enough to stay well enough to function.

If you really were desperate you could consider inducing a slight precipitated withdrawal with some Sub, like in the morning take 1 mg about 12 hours after your like dose. I know I won't get sicker if I take my Sub after 12 hours, it could be riskier for others, so wouldn't suggest it unless you know yourself. I just know anytime I waited took sub in the morning after waiting only 10-2 hours I would always pretty much completely empty my bowels. And 1 mg is by no means too much to break through, you might need to dose a little more to feel better, but its not really doing much blocking at that dose with a 1 time use.

Is being on Methadone really "straight"?....well whatever it is, if you are taking 50+ mg of methadone a day, you still have a massive opioid addiction. Not knocking it because its much better than the life of copping and shooting, so do what you gotta do. I'm jumping back on subs in a few days myself, my work schedule wouldn't allow me to go to a clinic daily, so its not even an option. Also I've done some 'done and really didn't like the feeling it gave me. I felt a decent high, but spaced out and wasn't liking that. I enjoy the little buzz from the low dose Subs I take and I can live a normal life, exercise, full nights sleep, eat healthy, all that stuff I'd like to do and don't do when on dope.

Haha yea i always knew i was sick when i reached that little window when your system functions normally (before going haywire.)

The "methadone: clean or not?" discussion! I say if your quality life is good and you are able to function like a normal adult, i say use whatever crutch you can, subs or done. I know w out my done id be back in the gutter, my quality of life is more important at this point than conforming to the standard definition of clean/sober. Im not on a rediculously high does and not continually increasing either.

I think abstaining from your DOC is being clean. Like, i dont think a former junkie smoking weed is not in sobreiety anymore just because they smoke.

Carl: yea winter is WAY worse. I used to look forward to summer, dont mind the heat you can always take layers off. But bein homeless in a -10 windchill while tryin to cop is hell on earth.