• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

General Heroin Discussion 20 v. Walking Around in Women's Underwear

you ever look into detox drinks, CJ? I sell that shit as a living and it does work. if they watch you pee than synthetic urine is out of the window, unless you want to get ballsy and get a piss-pack w/ a fake dick

you ever look into detox drinks, CJ? I sell that shit as a living and it does work. if they watch you pee than synthetic urine is out of the window, unless you want to get ballsy and get a piss-pack w/ a fake dick

I always kinda thought detox drinks where a scam but i wouldn't mind being proven wrong on that. And it's not observed so using clean piss is an option. The only trick is it has to test positive for methadone. So I'm either gonna have to bite the bullet get clean for a month and save up my own frozen urine. Or find someone on the clinic who's clean and get there piss. I don't see how synthetic urine would work since it has to be positive for methadone.

true - I did forget about that fact

detox drinks work. I mean, if they didn't, I wouldn't sell a holy fuck ton every day (I was skeptical at first, too)

^^ They do indeed if you buy the good ones. They make ones just for pot so watch out.
I've used these on a number of occasions and they flushed all the heroin, coke & pills outta me as advertised!
Follow the directions to a tee, drinking a shitload of water is one of these directions. These only give you a short window of a few hours so time it right and
DO NOT start your piss in the cup, more shit in the beginning of the stream.

Im pretty fucked up right now

It took me 10 minutes to write that

Kept fat fingering the backspace and enter keys on this phone

And I nodded out standing up for about 8 minutes

I was doing really well for awhile until today. just slipped because someone gave me 3 bags for free.

the only other time i've used for the past few weeks was last saturday night because i had JUST gotten home from going to Camp Bisco (where I lived off of heroic doses of ketamine, cocaine, LSD, MDMA, bud light (ew), and weed for 3 days) so my everything hurt and i was borderline brain dead lol. that night i went out and grabbed some xanax, hash oil, and half a bun.

still had a great time at camp bisco. i've gone every year since 2010....except for last year when they didnt have it (and luckily i didnt go to the "replacement" festival Hudson Project...which turned into a mud-filled abortion apparently). i loves me some Disco Biscuits. i was thinking about going to City Bisco (the band's annual new years eve run in nyc) this year instead of my annual rave i go to (every year i need to dance my balls off on some LSD to ring in the new year....and fyi lsd > mdma for raves) since i've never been.

but how's my team nod doing? everyone good?

I'm giving serious thought to relapsing. It's been 2 1/2 years or so since I quit suboxone, which I was on for close to 3 years, but now I'm more or less strung out on alcohol. I preferred heroin TBH. It was a better time in my life really. It feels as though things actually went goddamn downhill the less drugs I used and the more I reintegrated into straight society. Strange, really. Maybe what I'm really chasing is nostalgia. But I'm pretty sure that I'm going to make the big decision, as it's been put. I've made a few perfunctory ventures into some of the neighborhoods where me and my degenerate junkie friends used to hang out, and thought about cold copping, but don't really have the balls, and a lot of the straight up junkies I see look way too shifty and unstable. The whole scene has changed a shitton. Or maybe just me. I don't even know anymore. But I do know, pretty soon, in all likelihood, I will be joning our twisted little fraternity once more.

I'm giving serious thought to relapsing. It's been 2 1/ years or so since I quit suboxone, which I was on for close to 3 years, but now I'm more or less strung out on alcohol. I preferred heroin TBH. It was a better time in my life really. It feels as though things actually went goddamn downhill the less drugs I used and the more I reintegrated into straight society. Strange, really. Maybe what I'm really chasing is nostalgia. But I'm pretty sure that I'm going to make the big decision, as it's been put. I've made a few perfunctory ventures into some of the neighborhoods where me and my degenerate junkie friends used to hang out, and thought about cold copping, but don't really have the balls, and a lot of the straight up junkies I see look way too shifty and unstable. The whole scene has changed a shitton. Or maybe just me. I don't even know anymore. But I do know, pretty soon, in all likelihood, I will be joning our twisted little fraternity once more.
Sleep on it bro. I have 7 months clean off dope, cravings hit me everyday (mostly at night) but waking up not fiending or in jail (for me) so far has proven worth it. As for the cold copping thing I get that too I moved from Chicago to a shady ass town south of Boston called NewBedford, fucking junkies everywhere but since I've sobered up A) cold copping or asking an assuming junky for help seems like it would end in me getting jack moved B) cold copping = who the fuck knows with the 5.0 and I ain't catching another charge... Idk dude. Life's going good dope free I still drink too. But alcohol for me is totally social... Dope was a fucked up love affair... Idk why I even think of that bitch still. Fuck

I'm giving serious thought to relapsing. It's been 2 1/2 years or so since I quit suboxone, which I was on for close to 3 years, but now I'm more or less strung out on alcohol. I preferred heroin TBH. It was a better time in my life really. It feels as though things actually went goddamn downhill the less drugs I used and the more I reintegrated into straight society. Strange, really. Maybe what I'm really chasing is nostalgia. But I'm pretty sure that I'm going to make the big decision, as it's been put. I've made a few perfunctory ventures into some of the neighborhoods where me and my degenerate junkie friends used to hang out, and thought about cold copping, but don't really have the balls, and a lot of the straight up junkies I see look way too shifty and unstable. The whole scene has changed a shitton. Or maybe just me. I don't even know anymore. But I do know, pretty soon, in all likelihood, I will be joning our twisted little fraternity once more.

If you do relapse try not to do it after you have been drinking. Also please start off with a very tiny amount as your tolerance will be back at zero. I also recommend you snort or smoke the dope instead of IV. It lessens the chance of OD. Also try to have someone with you just in case you do go out.

Nostalgia can be a bitch as we tend to only remember the good feelings. I have no doubt that drinking is a really shitty addiction though. O e thing that has worked for me In The past is replacing my bad drug use with weed. Like every time I crave just smoke a bowl. Anyway good luck and be careful. If you die you can't get high anymore.

Ive had the hiccups for the past 4 hour and I wish I was joking

I always get the hiccups when I do more dope than I needed to

Apparently I cooked dinner tonight

Don't cook your shots, it's bad for the veins. Dope can be a satisfying supper though. Oh wait... there was no winky emoticon afterwards so maybe you actually meant actual dinner

ill always cook powder; shot feels 10x's better and.. if you ask me, it eliminates the junk! and our veins are tapped anyway, so might as well let off a hot shot.

ahhhhhh fuck. there's an awesome rave coming to my city and im effectively trading tickets i dont have yet for dope.

fuck lol. but it's a pizza rave in a tiny club with Crizzly. about to preorder a fuckton of tickets and sell them, like i usually do. #hustlehustle

Don't cook your shots, it's bad for the veins. Dope can be a satisfying supper though. Oh wait... there was no winky emoticon afterwards so maybe you actually meant actual dinner

Yeah I actually grilled burgers and hot dogs last night I was being serious. I remember it more today than I did last night.

I had a slight miss in the crook of my arm and that made me go back to my forearm so now there's track marks again

I never cook any of my shots ftr

Ugh I wanted to score so bad today.... It didn't work out. Will probably do it tommorow even though everyone keeps saying I won't feel it through 110mg of methadone. I don't even care. My weed dealer moved states today on a whim leaving me totally fucked. Today sucks man.

Ugh I wanted to score so bad today.... It didn't work out. Will probably do it tommorow even though everyone keeps saying I won't feel it through 110mg of methadone. I don't even care. My weed dealer moved states today on a whim leaving me totally fucked. Today sucks man.

I thought you were quitting man? You should keep up your resolutions, you keep making promises on this forum that you never keep. Find some strength, pal.