• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

General Heroin Discussion 20 v. Walking Around in Women's Underwear

so what they just gonna go sick and not take the drive?

im glad I came down here with no habit and that im not stressin out tryin to find something..i can take my time and not make some stupid irrational decision..

like today I went to go grab the mail for my grandma and I saw the neighbors sitting in their car with the music on in the middle of the day..although I couldn't smell anything my guess is they were more then likely smking some bud...ive only been here a few days and haven't talked to them yet but I plan on askin them if they can get me weed

its a black family with I think klids in their 20s and im pretty sure there was a kid in highschool that used to live there too,or so my mom says..so once I say hi a few times imam ask them about weed and see what else..id rather not have them know about my dope use just yet but who knows, maybe they got some people with that kill

I have been out of the loop on BL for a few months now. My main thread was Detroit Heroin and I seemed to make some friends. . Some of you may remember me and read my blog http://junkysays.blogspot.com/ which I had quite a few compliments on and encouragement to write a book. The book is done and if you would like a preview you can look here softsculpture.org The name of the book is JUNKY CHRONICLES.

I received a lot of support for my blog here on BL and I want to thank you all who did. I cannot even believe I have a book out with my name on the side of the binder.

I didnt know where else to post this message as Detroit Heroin seems to be dead. Any suggestions Im listening. Im trying not to promote so much as just thank you and show you where to look.

Im probably going to get an infraction am I not?

of course I remember you

your blog was/is great..i had no idea you where writing a book..where you still living on the street with michelle? or did you get advance or is your book self published? its aboutr time finally someone has done something positive and that we where the reason why. cause we pushed them to do it

how has everything else been with you though..still using? hopefully you make a ton of money and can write fulltime...any other books you plan on writing? my suggestion is a fiction book based on your life since you just wrote the nonfiction one

Thanks. Its just a small book of my blog pretty much word for word. A small publisher in my area read it and put it to print. My publishers used all my photographs as well as the comments from everyone who posted a comment whether good or bad. I actually wish there were more negative comments just cause they have an interesting impact. If any of you commented on the actual blog you are now in print. http://www.softsculpture.org/

of course I remember you

your blog was/is great..i had no idea you where writing a book..where you still living on the street with michelle? or did you get advance or is your book self published? its aboutr time finally someone has done something positive and that we where the reason why. cause we pushed them to do it

how has everything else been with you though..still using? hopefully you make a ton of money and can write fulltime...any other books you plan on writing? my suggestion is a fiction book based on your life since you just wrote the nonfiction one

What's good my man? I haven't done dope in a few months and haven't done it steadily since the spring. I was using subs a few days a week then oxys a few days with a few days of nothing each week. Then I cut out the subs and got down to only a few oxys a week. I haven't done more than 60mg of oxy in a day since then and don't really use much anymore.

I'm with a girl now that knows everything so she won't let me use around her so I basically stopped. Before that she used to not care if I got high and came by and banged all night but she ended up getting sick and had time to think while not drinking at all so that's when she called me out. At first I didn't want to continue seeing her even though I had already stopped but then I started liking her more and more so I'm giving it a try. Only reason I fully came clean to her was so she understood why I was going from being able to F all night to the opposite, but she said she'll be patient with me so we'll see I guess haha.

not a lot bro, good to still see youre around and posting

its even better youre clean, its amazing what a good girl can do with your world, makes you want pick flowers and take cooking lessons and watch meg ryan and Julia Roberts movies... good for you

hows everything else like work been? I was wondering does lacey still post?

Lol, thank you lord for all the women who put up with our shit and do there best to keep us on some kind of path
, even if it is just a two track through the mud.

not a lot bro, good to still see youre around and posting

its even better youre clean, its amazing what a good girl can do with your world, makes you want pick flowers and take cooking lessons and watch meg ryan and Julia Roberts movies... good for you

hows everything else like work been? I was wondering does lacey still post?

Thanks man. And lacey actually just PMd a mod this week to let them know she's alright and wanted them to tell her old crew on here to hit her up. I think you know her new handle is khadijah but I'm not positive if that's the account she used to PM that mod.

any1 see the PBS show called addicted to pleasure?

they have an episode about opium and its was fairly interesting in a historical stand point..

don't think so..but check your local PBS..or maybe do some more digging, I just checked hulu and it wasn't there..

and I guess is was originally on the BBC so like I said maybe more digging and you can find it, it was a 4 episode show with an hour on each..whisky, opium, sugar, tobacco

there you go..

gotta love the pharmaceutical heroin at the beginning and the old bottles of it towards the end(48min) and also the little syringe kit that's comes in the silver case(39:45)...

Last edited:
opium played a bigger part in our modern political situations than people would admit because, most of the people who remember it died like 25 years ago.

Imperial powers invaded China, over Opium

the French got kicked out Vietnam, over Opium

the CIA helped the Afghanis, plant and smuggle Opium

shit was everywhere, im just too lazy to keep looking into it

I have been out of the loop on BL for a few months now. My main thread was Detroit Heroin and I seemed to make some friends. . Some of you may remember me and read my blog http://junkysays.blogspot.com/ which I had quite a few compliments on and encouragement to write a book. The book is done and if you would like a preview you can look here softsculpture.org The name of the book is JUNKY CHRONICLES.

I received a lot of support for my blog here on BL and I want to thank you all who did. I cannot even believe I have a book out with my name on the side of the binder.

I didnt know where else to post this message as Detroit Heroin seems to be dead. Any suggestions Im listening. Im trying not to promote so much as just thank you and show you where to look.

Im probably going to get an infraction am I not?
Great blog brother, thanks for posting link, I really enjoyed it. You captured the streets just as they are...

yeah we used to crave new posts...

yall see how they used midazolam and hydromorphone in the botched executions?

hey, youre going to die but atleast your gonna be high when you go

Last edited:
opium played a bigger part in our modern political situations than people would admit because, most of the people who remember it died like 25 years ago.

Imperial powers invaded China, over Opium

the French got kicked out Vietnam, over Opium

the CIA helped the Afghanis, plant and smuggle Opium

shit was everywhere, im just too lazy to keep looking into it

not going to riot in the streets,

when your waitin' on Perdue for your fix.