R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

HELP! Destroyed by sex details of wife's affair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh^ what a joke

Dont know if you read the thread, but this is not an 'err' ffs....complete lack of respect for someone they are supposed to love...Good character is not fucking around on someone you're supposed to be committed to...These women should have left if they weren't happy.

My bad. I got the impression you meant the men that stayed with the woman that cheated had bad character.

You need to dump her ass to the curb and let her live with the pain. Enjoy her pain, and let it soothe you. It is the only way. You're in more pain than her.

Only a cuck would stay with a whore who cheats. That whore only cried because she wants you to continue to provide for her financially, she doesnt care about you at all. The least you should do is monitor her phone, email, social media if you decide to stay with that whore. You should take it a step further and go cheat on her, go fuck a big booty slut in her ass and see how she likes it. Then the best thing to do after is dump that bitch. The whores and betas telling you to forgive her are truly disgusting, never forgive a hoe, like many said, there are plenty out there.

Only a cuck would stay with a whore who cheats. That whore only cried because she wants you to continue to provide for her financially, she doesnt care about you at all. The least you should do is monitor her phone, email, social media if you decide to stay with that whore. You should take it a step further and go cheat on her, go fuck a big booty slut in her ass and see how she likes it. Then the best thing to do after is dump that bitch. The whores and betas telling you to forgive her are truly disgusting, never forgive a hoe, like many said, there are plenty out there.

The moment I would have found out I would have done such fun things to prolong her regret. So much FUN!

Very interesting thread, and for the people that think this is a made up story you live in a fantasy world. This is very similar to an affair i had with a married woman shes been married for 7yrs with 1 kid(now she has 2 kids)...we met trough social media about 8 yrs ago and always kept in touch, shes realy pretty and has a really nice personality but her main thing was that she really likes to fuck. From meeting up after work in our secret spots to fuck in her SU(anal sex,ass to mouth,swallow my cum)to meeting at her moms house when no1 was there to have a quickie (most of the time was anal sex)..and guess what? I wouldn't feel bad about her marriage, why??because her husband would treat her like shit, she would always show me the way he would talk to her (trough voice mails n text)..he would tell her stuff like i hate your belly because it was stretch marks and loose skin, how her butt wasn't bug enough, how she was nasty because she always wanted to try anal sex etc......it was a very good experience for me, but we had to stop when she got pregnant , and no its not mines...lol...i haven't seen her in almost a year.but i know she will come around. ..

So you want her to swallow your cum and do anal, but when she does these things with another man she's "degrading herself"?

she refused to do them and used the "degrading herself" as a reason not to, if i'm reading correctly. he didn't think she was. please. keep. up.

OP: That sucks man. I can't imagine being in a relationship that long and that serious having something like that happen. You gotta do what feels right by you. No point in dragging it out. I know it's tough, you want to accomplish all of the goals and dreams you two set together. You want to follow through on your vows. Part of you might even feel selfish for not being able to get over this. You aren't selfish. What she did was completely fucked. If you think you can eventually move on and that's what you want, you are going to have to put in some hard work, both on your own and with her. Only you know what to do, and you probably don't even know (seeing as you are posting here). I guess it's something you can't really open up to your friends or family about so at least we are here to listen.

But I do agree with ILYWAK - Don't go asking questions you don't want the questions to. There are obviously underlying issues in this relationship that led her to behave the way she did.

Best wishes man.

Love is not enough to ensure monogamy. Saying no to infidelity takes presence of mind. Cutting your loses and learning the lessons of this experience is probably your best bet. Honestly infidelity seldom happens in a vacuum. Take a deep look at yourself and figure if somehow you contributed to the situation by putting her in an emotional state requiring validation outside of you relationship.

Have you stopped to consider how the goddess of your life is feeling. A goddess deserves adoration. Love your wife, support her, learn with her and together you will have more strength and endurance than those that judge.
The fact that your wife had the strength to seek the pleasures she lacked is reason for you to thank her.
Honour the intensity she is able to experience in ways that you have never given and likely will never be able to. Empower her by feeling the intensity with her.
A woman that has the strength to be fulfilled in different ways is a goddess to be worshipped by the man that has the strength.
Ask to hold her, feel her breathing, every sound and movement as she uses her lover. Giving her the support and acceptance in gifting her the tool she needs will empower you together. Not in control or your insecurities but in accepting that only the most adoring prefect husband will be strong enough to nurture her needs.
Be intimate with her already satisfied body and she will feel the complete love and acceptance. The things she feels with you nobody can ever be identical to. Being powerful enough to embrace your limitations and Loving get experience others limitations is completely honouring her strength.
If she feels more loved and respected by others then that's where she should be. If she feels more physical pleasure with others with your acceptance, support and appreciation she will love you in ways very few will ever experience.

The ultimate gift an enlightened goddess can be bestowed is the love of her life feeling the intense physical Heights with her as he is present with her.

View this as her power, get strength or her need and you will receive the strongest feelings she can give you. This is not your weekness, embracing you difference to her lover is your empowerment. She will take intensity from him and give you the intensity.
The acts she shares uniquely with him are best that way. It is better for her to not compare you but to elevate you above him.
Her swallowing his ejaculate only means she can never prefer his taste to yours. You become unique by sharing the special things unique to you.
The most powerful thing you can do is to give her many men that give her anal, cum on her mouth, fill her more than you. The more sexual acts you watch her experience the more she will cherish the unique things you do.

Many men secretly will only ever dream of having such a goddess.

Only an insecure scared person would label somebody a whore for having the strength to realise your wife's dreams.
Only she knows why she needed this. A true love will work to grow from this. To be stronger as a couple are strong enough to move on his own journey.
Only the weakest would seek to punish somebody they cannot control.

I Basically think we all don't have to face all these deceit and lies from our spouse and partners...in a
case of mine when i got sick and tired of all the lies and deceit so I disclosed a spy which works to look somebody text messages,online access and carry out other hacking services.
hacknspytech atgmaildotcom...hacknspytech atcyberservicesdotcom....you can try him too
It was a wonderful experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.