L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

HELP! Destroyed by sex details of wife's affair

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if you will be able to get over something of that nature man. That is just... Too much.. And for her to offer no real explanation won't give you any type of closure you need. Give it a shot, it's tough to give up a 10 year commitment to someone you know inside and out whom you love. If you see that the thoughts are overwhelming and that is what the relationship becomes, you need to end it. That is so awful. I'm so sorry. Take some time off work, and you two should go on a vacation together. Re-discover the qualities you love in one another. She got with you when she was 22, I UNDERSTAND her curiosity, but it doesn't give her the right to do that.

This is different than merely discovering your wife was having an affair. Watching that video over and over again ensured this will be burned into your memory forever. Things like that can't be un-seen. People can suggest dominating your wife and making her submit but that's not going to solve anything. Even if you resume sexual activity, you will always be wondering if she's thinking about this other man.

She would still be carrying on with him if you had not caught her so of course she's remorseful. Tracking her phone, car and email isn't going to help because these things are not hard to get around. While couples therapy might be helpful, you two can talk until you're blue in the face but sexual compatibility can't be forced. You are probably better off letting her go.

I disagree. I think this woman is a whore and the fact she didn't have the guy use condoms and swallowed his jizz, gave the other guy better head shows a great deal more intimacy. The fact he was sending videos to her should raise major red flags. So she wants to let u track her car? Then the other guy will be banging your wife in YOUR house!!

i wouldn't call her a whore because by definition thats not even the case and its unnecessary sexist loaded angry language, BUT man or woman if someone wont do sex acts with you but will with the person they are cheating on you with it means they dont find you as attractive.

that is a big problem and for me i would find it hard to get past as it will shit on your self esteem for years to come if you let it

you need to find someone who is genuinely attracted to you and who wont fuck around behind your back

I noticed that OP hasn't posted back to this thread for about 4 days now, hope everything is okay.

Firstly, that marriage is OVER, there are no other ways to put it. You have lost all trust in her and you will most likely never gain it back ever again. That feeling of "is she telling the truth about where she has been" will always and I mean always cross your mind. That hurts, a lot, and the best thing you can do it to take your mind off of it and distract yourself. I know it is easier said than done but you have to try.

You need to ask yourself; are you simply going back to her because you are complacent? Because you don't think you can do better? Is it because of financial reasons? Go from there and see if you can answer those questions.

What the fuck.....

Damn why even consider this bitch to be a part of your life? Screw that, that is absolutely unfaithful and degrading to you.
I'm sorry you had to come across this, but at least you know the hoe she truly is.
Leave her. Don't look back fuck her.

I'm pretty sure I would not be able to get over my wife sucking another guys ass, as well as butt fucking. Guys have a much harder time accepting things like that than women do,I would think. Good luck, too many other woman out there, and life's too short man........

i wouldn't call her a whore because by definition thats not even the case and its unnecessary sexist loaded angry language, BUT man or woman if someone wont do sex acts with you but will with the person they are cheating on you with it means they dont find you as attractive.

that is a big problem and for me i would find it hard to get past as it will shit on your self esteem for years to come if you let it

you need to find someone who is genuinely attracted to you and who wont fuck around behind your back

Great post by pofacedhoe. I am sorry to say OP but it seems like your wife is not as attracted to you but I still do not agree with what she has done of course. You have to move on OP and start to build your self-confidence and seek therapy as well if need be, as I am sure it has shattered your emotions.

I would say wellp looks like i get to fuck someone too. then you can do all of that shit and well talk before you go to the curb....

I have a feeling the OP is somebody's alternate account made for the sake of anonymity just for that one post. I'm fairly sure privacy and saving face was the main reason for doing this, but I don't completely rule out trolling either. Two things about this thread are suspicious to me. First of all, I have a hard time believing any married man could see what he said he saw and have any remaining love for his wife, let alone be willing and able to have sex with her after that. Secondly, if the OP really was as upset and in need of advice as he says, why no replies from him after so many days, despite pages of sincere and well thought out advice, and requests for more information?

I wonder if there's more to this story we haven't heard. Maybe the OP has a dirty little secret of some sort, and is afraid his wife would let it out if he divorced her. It's not hard to ruin the life of anyone who has anything to do with illegal drugs with a couple short phone calls.

OP, if you're being entirely sincere and are still listening, then I think your only shot at making this marriage in any way worthwhile for you is to consider an open relationship, which is definitely not something all couples are capable of pulling off.

Of course it's a troll. It's classic humiliation fantasy. I can't believe anyone took it seriously. There's a video of her licking his ass that he emailed her? C'mon.

Of course it's a troll. It's classic humiliation fantasy. I can't believe anyone took it seriously. There's a video of her licking his ass that he emailed her? C'mon.

I'm apt to agree. The email and videos is way to careless to be IRL lol, but all the same, I had my ex many years ago admit to what found to be whorish, irresponsible and downright dangerous.. didn't have to see any videos, my mind directed the whole thing with n^35 sequels (in time they made for great mentsl masturbation material) lol

Wow, I don't know if this is for real, but things this low do go on all the time. I hate to make generalizations about women, but at age 32, I've found them to just be...bad. Is that it...what Red Leader said in an earlier post?

OP, idk...sometimes we don't have a lot of choices, and maybe this woman does love you. My exes wouldn't even say they were sorry when they cheated. They had no regard for my feelings once I outlived my novelty. Women can be so damn bad. I know if one of my exes came back, I'd have to take them back, even though they probably never even would, and they were never even sorry for what they did.

yeah i know its too ridiculous but y'know we cant automattically assume that even though it does scream troll a bit because some posts are just as weird/weirder and are definitely not trolls

I personally could never trust her again, I could never forgive her...

But you're here telling hundreds of strangers about the incident so i'll assume you would give anything to try to fix it. You're asking this question on a drug website - would you consider low dose mdma-assisted marriage counseling? You need to get an answer to all these I don't knows. On one hand this my be information you would be better off not knowing (probably why she decided not to tell you) but on the other hand it seems it's partly the mystery behind her betrayal you that is driving you nuts. You need to force her to tell you, you're entitled to this information, part of making this work will include her being completely open and you being strong and understanding.

I probably would never feel better until I kicked the crap out of this guy and punished my wife psychologically (and maybe physically in bed) until she truly were sorry. I'd have to know with absolute certainty that she would never try some bullshit like this again to begin to trust her again. Hell, while we're discussing crazy ideas - what if you had an affair to make things even? Maybe after you've gotten even and she's made up for it can you begin to heal your relationship.

As for forgetting the images of her and him? Impossible. You could accept them but they may very well never go away. Electroshock therapy perhaps? Don't turn to chronic drug/alcohol use - bad idea. You have to face them head on and somehow be okay with it. Ask yourself what it'd take for her to fix this. Maybe fuck her ass? Turn her on more than he did? Please her more than he did? Degrade her in bed more than he did? Remove this man from the face of the earth? It could be anything. JUst think. Oh and don't forget to communicate how you're feeling with her.

As for why she did it - it probably had something to do with her wanting to feel desired again, wanting attention, and not to mention the fact he was among other things attractive. You can eliminate the first two by bringing the passion back into the bedroom (when you're ready). You need to want her more than he did. If you can do that you will turn her on more than he did.

Whether it's a troll or not, I've recently had a similar experience... My girlfriend of 8 years cheated on me, and she is very sexually reserved and closed with me... But because I love her, I endure... When I found out that she had cheated, she had done ANY AND EVERYTHING imaginable with him... We're separating now, but for the moment we still live together, and I just can't understand how or why she could do that to me... Then, she actually said that the guy wasn't sexually satisfying, and that after her escapades, she would find herself wishing to come home and finish with me... SO SICK

I would be done with her. Maybe if it happened and she came home THAT DAY and confessed then maybe just maybe i could see you forgiving.

But ask yourself this. If you had t found email you would still be in the dark about it. How fucked up is that? She is sad she got caught n thats it. Otherwise she would have handeled this a while ago.

Remember if you did not find email how fucked up this situation would be interacting with her everyday as she kept this hidden.

Fuck that hsave more self respect. Now she knows she can do whatever she wants and ull always forgive her lol

In a way I'm dealing with a similar thing. Except we are more so apart. And also living far apart for the summer. She still talks to me semi fondly but visits her booty call almost daily. She 100% dispises him and has no actual feelings for him but she still does it. She has done things with him that I've barely done with her in the 5 years we've been dating. And of course it feels like dirt. It feels like she's been tainted right? Well I've realized one thing... Putting a label on your partner as if she is your property is completely wrong. It's entirely sexist. You do not own her like a piece of meat. I feel that your wife is just doing these things with him because she is just exploring her inner fantasies. Fantasies she doesn't want you knowing about. Dont make your wife get a different job, std tests, because at the end of the day she's still coming home to you. You have to go get laid yourself. have a one night stand. then you can forget about those horrible memories in your head. Worked for me. She will know how you feel and you will know how she feels. Doesn't mean you break up. You build on your damaged relationship and realize how much you mean to one another. Rediscovery of love is a very powerful thing.

I feel that your wife is just doing these things with him because she is just exploring her inner fantasies. Fantasies she doesn't want you knowing about. Dont make your wife get a different job, std tests, because at the end of the day she's still coming home to you. You have to go get laid yourself. have a one night stand. then you can forget about those horrible memories in your head. Worked for me. She will know how you feel and you will know how she feels. Doesn't mean you break up. You build on your damaged relationship and realize how much you mean to one another. Rediscovery of love is a very powerful thing.
As much as I hate to admit it, I agree with you going out and having an affair yourself without her knowledge. Now you're exploring not as revenge, but to come up with a better answer than "I don't know". You may find that afterward you find yourself thinking (fantasizing) about other women. Pretty good clue that is exactly what she is doing. Are fantasies bad? No...it's human nature. But if you find yourself wanting to act on those fantasies because it was exciting, well, so does your wife. Then it would be a good time to end your marriage. It's pretty well documented that if a woman was to have an affair she would prefer a dude with a dick down to his ankles. Why? It's all fantasy. Just guessin' if she had a chance to marry that mule dick, she wouldn't.
If my wife did this, I'd be on the prowl and banging some woman that found me desirable so that I was on even ground with my wife. Now you can envision your wife taking it in the dirthole and you can envision your "friend" swallowing your cum. You're now on even ground with a new perspective that may ultimately help you make a decision. If you don't do this, you're going to be consumed with those videos and your marriage essentially over.

You gotta take back your manhood bro

My wife and I have been married for 7 years (togetherfor 10). I am 37, she is 32, and our marriage has been amazing up untilrecently. We get into the occasional disagreements like every couple, but forthe most part it has been loving, fulfilling and happy for both of us. Whilenot as frequently as before, we still share an active and healthy sex life aswell. She is truly my goddess: beautiful, smart, funny etc. and I take greatpride in the lifestyle that I provide for us. While I work anywhere from 40-60hours per week, she is a part-time professor at a community college as well asa yoga instructor (her passion).

4 months ago I was rocked when I curiouslypeeked through her email. There was an exchange with a male name I didn’trecognize. I opened the thread to find that this man was emailing my wife sextapes of their affair while they shared sexually explicit banter. A rush ofemotions came over me, but fortunately I had hours to compose from the rage andformulate a plan before she got home. I felt as though I was blindsided: Icould not stop watching the two videos and could not fathom that the life I hadworked so hard to build with her could be taken from me. I packed a preparingto confront her and then leave for the night in order to sort things out on myown.

I dropped the bomb on her and immediately she beganto tear up and sob in front of me admitting to it and profusely apologizing. I gotupset told her I would find another place to stay. Her crying went intohysteria, she was begging & pleading for me to stay. She called non-stopduring the time I stayed at my brother’s leaving messages saying that she lovedme and it was the biggest mistake of her life. After 2 weeks I missed her, so Iwent home to reconcile. I kept asking her how she could do this to me, and eachtime she replied with “I don’t know” or “it just happened.” I found out that hewas a 27 year old professor at the college and began working in my wife’sdepartment months prior.

I told her my trust would have to be earnedback, but she had already come up with a plan to earn my trust back including cuttingthe guy and changing jobs, allowing me to track her phone and car, giving meaccess to her email accounts, submitting to an STD test, and going to therapy. Icould feel the deep remorse and her desire to reconcile. Since, she has beengrateful for the opportunity I have given her, held up her end 100%, andgenerally been a very pleasant & loving person to be around. But if only thetrust could fix the damage.

Even with all this relationship progress, Icannot fight the constant pain and torment that comes from thinking of thedetails of her affair. The memory of the videos is burned into my brain, andfeelings of pain, humiliation, and embarrassment overcome me. This has led tomuch stalled progress as I have harbored much resentment for my wife because ofit.

Their sex was completely unprotected, and he waswell endowed. She did things with this man of that we as a married couple havenever done like wear different lingerie and enthusiastically perform oral sexon him (it feels like a chore when she does it for me). What really hurts isthat she had anal sex with him and swallowed him semen more than once; thosewere two things that I asked her if she was willing to try in our relationship,and she would always detest referring to them as gross or degrading. But wordscannot describe how much she degraded herself in this video. It makes me sickto picture the disgusting things she did like licking his anus or give him oraldirectly following anal. But worst of all, she seemed more enthusiastic about allof it than she ever has about our sex life in 10 years.
[/I
You gotta get a younger hotter female and purposely fuck her so good your wife feels like trash you have to degrade her and talk about other women and how much the other females asshole was so amazing deprive her treat her like total dog shit sndvif you can FUCK her mom sister or best friend DO IT AND DO IT WELL or hire a prostitute and have her play the game with you force her to work full time leave on weekend business trips allow her to catch you cheating or wear the horns of a cuckold and have limp dick until you leave her or accept that's she's a filthy whore who only deserves anal

Status
Not open for further replies.