• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS I Just Need To Post vs Welcome To the Fluffy Side

Black Rabbit of Inle

Bluelight Crew
Hey and welcome to TDS I just need to post thread. This is a thread that has no set parameters.. It is a place to post interesting things, get support and advice on everyday problems, post cool pictures or wisdom.. The Guidelines of BLUA and TDS are really it only rules. Drug talk is allowed but not in a way the glorifies or promotes drug use. Topics can be widely varied and as long as the topic or post adheres to these rules its all good, enjoy. Double posts are welcome if makes you smile.=D

hugging-bunnies.jpg

Last posts from old tread (here):

Later on in day 20 and it turnded out I wasn't out of the acutes, just still had some pregabalin in me from the day before. It's minor adrenaline chicken skin stuf making me feel like I've had 20 espressos but I'm not reaching for the pregabs or lofexidine. Had a load of non-recreational sleepers in the hope I can sleep (which was still part of the plan) because I don't want to have to have made it this far through the day and reach for the anti-wd meds (which are also non-recreational tbf). Definitely still some acutes there though. I've dosed pretty highly on the sleep meds (200mg quitiapine, 30mg promethazine, 15mg zopiclone, 10mg zolpidem) like yesterday but I've got a feeling they won't put me out like yesterday.

Nice work omen.. congradulations!!!=D

Edit: just saw that you are still having some symptoms.. I had the frozen sun burn goosebumps for months, but they went away when the opiate receptors finally shut down.

See the post above yours=D

Last edited by a moderator:
Im still in school broi hello lol im exhausted I wanna go home. It's the last class for this course and no more Saturday classes! !

Pissed off is how I am, had to reach for the last of my lofexidine (and a mountain of non-benzo sleep meds) to sleep and I'm still in the acutes in the morning. Really, I know I need my bum spanking for being a naughty boy but this is starting to wear on me.

cuba.jpg

6 more months and I will be in Cuba!!!!! I can't freakin wait!! Now every time I get down I always try to remember that 6 more months I will be in this amazing place!!!

Doing great summer is flying by wabbit..

It can fly by faster... Winter hurry up please!

Pissed off is how I am, had to reach for the last of my lofexidine (and a mountain of non-benzo sleep meds) to sleep and I'm still in the acutes in the morning. Really, I know I need my bum spanking for being a naughty boy but this is starting to wear on me.

it will get better <3

cuba.jpg

6 more months and I will be in Cuba!!!!! I can't freakin wait!! Now every time I get down I always try to remember that 6 more months I will be in this amazing place!!!

That looks aaaaammmaazing 8o :drool:

It can fly by faster... Winter hurry up please!

Blasphemy!!

For real though, this year is CRUISING by, even though a lot of really monumental stuff happened in my life. It is starting to honestly scare me a little how fast the years are going by. I don't like it.

i read a quote that really touched me so i wrote it on my wall in sharpie ;)
relates to TDS pretty well aswell imo

When my body healed, my heart opened and one night I had a very vivid dream. I was sitting on a shore by the water and I was talking to a wise old man and asking him questions. “Why had I been so sick and what does all this mean?” He looked at me with his kind eyes and said, “Often someone will allow themselves to become sick so they can seek the answers. They will find the answers and share them with others so they can be well, too.” Then I woke up and wrote it down and never forgot it.

buzzfed.jpg

^That's really beautiful Mysterie thanks for sharing that.

That looks aaaaammmaazing 8o :drool:

I know right!! Don't you wish right now that you are soaking your feet in the water enjoying the sun touching your skin giving it a really nice tan omg! I am imagining right now that i am there at last having a really great time like I am in another world.

a_Cayo-Largo---playa--a.jpg

Confusion aplenty here about where I need to be going with my substance abuse issues. Still, no opiates going in the body today, that's something at least.

omg that looks amazing!

so today I had an appointment with a psychiatrist at 10am. I go to the place (in the pouring rain)...and it's about an hour away.. so I get there and the door is locked. lights are off. no one is answering the phones. SERIOUSLY!? today is my day off and that was such a damn waste of time. I'm so pissed.

^ uhuh I second, actually I was annoyed a couple weeks ago coz the school board (yet again) failed to inform us that because of the teacher's strike, they have closed the schools and cancelled our classes. We got to the school and waited but the doors were locked and if we didn't call the school board head we would have frozen our butts waiting for nothing.