• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS I Just Need To Post vs Welcome To the Fluffy Side

You had a bad winter last time didnt you, NSA

Evey

Last edited:
Yeah it was awful.. we had this polar vortex that came down and stayed.. like over sixty days of temps below 0 F

Yuck

AH, the fluffy side.
I Like to think of song "Calafornia Dreaming" When I think of that place. Hope I get there soon. Been standing in line for many a day now.

You guys remeber when I said I thought I saw a women who I shared a crush with for like four years way back when, but neither of us said a word.. well I almost positive I saw her.. I think she saw me as well.. stopped her dead in her tracks. Wow the planets may be aligning.. certainly a possibility.. she looked really good. =D

edit: Now im so confused.. I dont think its her:?:sus::?

Last edited:
exo___overdose_era_1080x1920_wallpaper__black__by_thoughtful_zombie-d7hu1go.png

MindblowingPaly_Paly01_B_LED.jpg

mind_blowing_creativity_by_paullus23-d4vs05c.jpg

Mind-Blowing-Caves-3.jpg

Mind-Blowing-Caves-8.jpg

Last edited:
LOL^^

Taking my pops to a check up appointment today for his legs etc.. I'm hoping his healing process went well. So we'll see!!

((((<3 u mom )))))

You guys remeber when I said I thought I saw a women who I shared a crush with for like four years way back when, but neither of us said a word.. well I almost positive I saw her.. I think she saw me as well.. stopped her dead in her tracks. Wow the planets may be aligning.. certainly a possibility.. she looked really good. =D

edit: Now im so confused.. I dont think its her:?:sus::?

So introduce your awesome self to the one that is not the one you thought but could be the one you need!;)

@gr33n3y3z--I hope everything is healing with his body. Thank goodness he has you. <3

Thank you everyone who has given me support and kind words through my tough times, you all know who you are.

I come to the darks side for encouragement whatever I'm going through.

My mothers death is the worst and toughest tragedy I have ever had to deal with in my life.

My mother was the glue that held everyone together, there will never be another woman like her, I see the pain in my fathers eyes everyday that he lost his woman of 32 years and it kills me. I'm so thankful to have him survive.

I know this is tough but I'm strong and I know I can pull through this for myself ,father and my son (basically my family and friends).

Writing here gives me freedom of my thoughts, when I'm not writing in my notebooks.

So thank you again everyone for the love.

-Gr33n3y3z

^your welcome anytime greeney. This is what tds is for, this is what we do and we are a group of amazing people who will give you all the support you need. You are going through a very tough time with the loss of a loved one, but she will always be there with you.

Amazing pictures as usual nsa.

Thank goodness it's the weekend! Much needed rest for me. Still lyin in bed but will get up soon to eat late breakfast. Happy Saturday everyone!

i'm noticing a weird but slightly disturbing pattern happening around me

a year ago a girl liked me i think, i didn't feel the same way and she started dating a guy who is a poly-drug user who has BPD.
i tried to tell her that its a bad idea to date the guy with BPD, and now their relationship is toxic and she slept with another friend and the guy with BPD threatened his life (and does psycho stuff on the regular).

today i talked to a girl who i liked a lot, but didnt feel the same way about me, and she is obsessing over someone she met 10 days ago, who is 20+ years older than her (shes 23) and he is an ex alcoholic and coke addict and he is now addicted to sugar (3 bars of chocolate a day or smth) he sleeps during the day and is awake at night, and works as a barista. they are both deeply in love apparently, and i tried to tell her to take things slow, and warn her of how volatile the situation could get, and i don't think she cares or wants to listen.. i really don't want her to get hurt, but i don't think i can do anything anymore. the weird thing i used to idealize her so much, but now that i have grown a bit, she seems so utterly hurt and desperate.

i'm surrounded by crazy girls who seem to beg for their own destruction!

^Unfortunately this is something that a lot of girls with low self-esteem go through. Being a victim can become the only way that they know to receive attention that they can perceive as love. It is like being an emotional hypochondriac--as long as they are victims people feel sorry for them, which can temporarily feel like love. The trouble is that it isn't love and so the craving for love persists while the trust necessary to give and receive love is never developed.

I can't do this shit anymore, Life has me holding on by just a tiny inch of hope.

When the hell can I just get back to my normal self? I'm grieving my moms death hard. And I don't feel like I should be here anymore, but that would tare my family up if I gave up on my life.

I'm just so tired of holding on and struggling with my emotions, I have to pass the accident scene every fucking day to get up to my dads house, and the burnt rubber on the road just fucking kills me. I honestly can say I would have never pictured my mom dying in a car accident she was one hell of a driver. I'm always looking for answers that may never be answered I always look up into the clouds looking for hope...I guesses there is no hope for some folks.

I dream about my mom almost everyday I don't want to wake up without here next to me, because behind my dreams I know what I will wake up to is just another night terror.

I'm so fucked emotionally. I was so close to her, she taught me to be strong and I feel my strength withering away.