• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS I Just Need To Post vs Welcome To the Fluffy Side

found a place!! move in August 15. c'mon now BLers, who has a truck that wants to help me!? :D anyone have a couch to spare? this is my first place so I only have my bed lol

its 'minimalist' :d

-------
i'm pretty disgusted by how cold someone i know is.. im at the point where one wrong move by them and ill ignore them for life and just not care. byeee~.~

found a place!! move in August 15. c'mon now BLers, who has a truck that wants to help me!? :D anyone have a couch to spare? this is my first place so I only have my bed lol

Oh nice Aq, I think that's the day when one of my coworkers is moving out LOL. I gotta start looking as well as I have to have a new apt by October so when my bf moves here in Nov we already have a place together.

I'm so happy for you August 15th is my b-day!! Anyways I'm looking at a house tomorrow wish me luck!

I'm so happy for you August 15th is my b-day!! Anyways I'm looking at a house tomorrow wish me luck!

thank you!! good luck on the house :D

let's count down the days til 8/15 together! haha

it's a really nice complex, I just have a fear of cockroaches. if I see one I will freak. how common are they in New England/northeast and what causes them? again, the buildings are all clean, so are the stairwells....I just worry!

I got a new body groomer.. shaved my legs just for the hell of it.. I had no idea that peoples legs look so much pailer when they are shaved. I have new respect for you ladies.. that shit sucks to do. I dont think im a shaved leg guy, so unless it grows on me I don't think I will be doing that crap all the time.

Nice man, silky smooth. :D I'm lucky that I'm not too hairy, at least not yet. None on my ass or back, just a little on my chest. But an appreciable amount on my face (finally, I'm 31 after all). And a full, fast-growing, luxurious head of wavy, soft hair that I love. %)

Aq, you should go see the place you're moving into at night. First place you would see them is in the kitchen. Are you allowed to open the cabinets? If there were an infestation, you would be able to see them little suckers scurrying around. I have an aversion to cockroaches too. My ex-bf mother had them so bad, it was horrible and they even got inside the refrigerator. The place had a bad odor from them, just disgusting.

Nice man, silky smooth. :D I'm lucky that I'm not too hairy, at least not yet. None on my ass or back, just a little on my chest. But an appreciable amount on my face (finally, I'm 31 after all). And a full, fast-growing, luxurious head of wavy, soft hair that I love. %)

Its kinda nice.. fucking way more comfortable..

^haha i know right, i can't stop watching it over and over again he is such an adorable dog!!

IMG_0174.jpg

Those are real snowflakes caught by my flash <3 I only saw them after I uploaded the photos