• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS I Just Need To Post vs Welcome To the Fluffy Side

It unfortunately does as it's extremely triggering. Try to use word that don't contain drug names. :) I fixed it for you.

Kinda annoyed with the weather, it was gloomy yesterday then this morning wasn't too great either then gets better in the afternoon while I'm at work darn! Lol

^^ hope it's better today! we had a tornado watch yesterday which is strange because we never get tornadoes. I don't live in the west.

^Yikes tornado watches happen a lot here in FL during hurricane season, just to add to the terrible-ness. You live in the NE right aqi?

It's a nice day today girlies!! I hope it stays like this for the weekend. Not going to ask for the full month cause BC weather just changes a lot.

Holy smokes about hurricane btw waaahhh

Yeah, that's weird for the NE.

It's a nice day today girlies!! I hope it stays like this for the weekend. Not going to ask for the full month cause BC weather just changes a lot.

Holy smokes about hurricane btw waaahhh

It's a gorgeous day and I have off until Thursday evening. I am feeling so happy and relaxed. Some TV and rest until the BF gets home. Then possibly mowing the lawn, outdoor porch pressure washing, the possssssibly some well deserved pool time with my love and the pups. Feeling great. Hope everyone is having a great day <3.

Kicking off early tonight. Good night good people=D

Alex-Goodrich.jpg

Thanks Maya:).. kido cooked me tortellini, tomato basil sauce, and garlic toast dinner, even cleaned up the dishes=D

Last edited:
I'm struggling. But I just need somewhere to say it where I can hold my composure and be more confident in myself.

I guess there is a lot I don't understand. And a lot I need to fix about myself. Beyond that, I don't find any of my actions malicious, just stupid and foolish. So that makes me feel more okay with myself. Being 18 is a weird place to explore.

Yeah man, 18 is a weird age. To be honest, the early 20s are also weird. But then you start to stabilize. Hang in there. :)

Thanks Maya:).. kido cooked me tortellini, tomato basil sauce, and garlic toast dinner, even cleaned up the dishes=D

Woah looks like you thought your kiddo well NSA :D he will be a grown man some day with good values.

I've been having really intense dreams every night, every single night, dreams that are almost lucid. Normally when I dream (since not being a kid anymore, as a kid I had super intense dreams all the time) it's like I remember them when I wake up, as if watching a movie almost, and only tiny bits and pieces, and most nights I remember nothing, and it's not like I consciously participated. But ever since ibogaine, my dreams have been so much more lucid. I experience them during the dream, in real time, and I make decisions and have thoughts like when I'm awake. Last night my dreams were all about my ex. I hadn't been dreaming about her for a while, to my relief, and then last week I told my therapist I had stopped dreaming about her and since then like half my nights I dream about her. Last night it was a dream that we were together, had gotten back together and were happy, close, loving, etc. When I woke up, I thought it was real for a while and my thought was "shit, why did I do that, I KNOW this is a bad idea". Then I realized it wasn't real, and I felt a mixture of relief, and, to my surprise, disappointment/sadness. Sigh...

^I havent had a dream for a week now. I usually dream at least once a week. I used to also get sleep paralysis quite often but I kind of adapted to it in a way too so I guess that's a good thing. I havent had a nightmare for a while either.

Speaking of dreams.. I think I totally fell in love with some lady I dreamt about/with last night.. it was crazy.. such a strong feeling for a dream.. totally can still see her. it was like that OMG feeling washed all over me and swallowed me.

speaking of dreams.. I think I totally fell in love with some lady I dreamt about/with last night.. it was crazy.. such a strong feeling for a dream.. totally can still see her. it was like that OMG feeling washed all over me and swallowed me.

What does she look like? How did It start? Just out of curiosity :D

I get dreams like that too where I'd feel strong/intense emotions about the event, the most intense one was the suicide dream which I have mentioned on the how are u in one word thread.